Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Which one is faster?

This is a discussion on Which one is faster? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; FYI I have a 02 ws6 black w/t-top and 11K miles. Its 100 % stock.I may be selling it due ...

Black
    2002 Transam ws6

FYI I have a 02 ws6 black w/t-top and 11K miles. Its 100 % stock.I may be selling it due to back problems. ( Its hard to get in and out for me)

White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

Quote Originally Posted by 02 WS6 TA
    More like fraternal triplets.
    DAMN you got 6 CARS?????????????????? Do you make me a gfit?

Quote Originally Posted by dipherentdesign
    damn, i didn't realize you were from europe...this is awesome, that one guy in "general help" is from britain and he imported a ws6 too.

I LOVE IT!!! keep american muscle alive overthere. maybe then it will migrate toward japan and the rice crowd will get the point.

yeah, i'd definatly say ws.6 if you want to shock-n-awe your fellow sweeds
    Since i can drive i NEVER driving a not-american car! =D I will shock all rice crispis here in Switzerland with a awesome thundersounding WS6 since i saw one!

Quote Originally Posted by timmyvws6
    FYI I have a 02 ws6 black w/t-top and 11K miles. Its 100 % stock.I may be selling it due to back problems. ( Its hard to get in and out for me)
    Thanks for your Info! I sand you a PM!
    Last edited by H8machine; 12-22-2005 at 08:01 AM.

Yes.
    bunch of them

[QUOTE=H8machine]DAMN you got 6 CARS?????????????????? Do you make me a gfit?

QUOTE]
    Nope. there's 8.

White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

[QUOTE=02 WS6 TA]
    Quote Originally Posted by H8machine
    DAMN you got 6 CARS?????????????????? Do you make me a gfit?

QUOTE]
    Nope. there's 8.
    I think i start hating you.

Red
    2000 T/A WS6

Good choice on car, my Scandanavian friend(I'm of Danish ancestry). Look for an 01-02 year model, because they have the longed-after-by-most-earlier-year-owners LS6 intake. If you like shifting gears, hold out for a 6-speed. If you wanna suprise people who think manual transmissions are faster, get an automatic(actually faster to 60 mph than manuals).

Cool thing too... these cars get real good gas mileage for what they are... I average 25 mpg with very spirited driving.

sonnyred
    Iwas talking to a guy who owns a ws6 he said the z was faster. Something to do with aerodynamics.But i think the drivers would make a big difference.Ls1 is an ls1.is an ls1.

Paul Hardwick

Hell yea

Quote Originally Posted by dipherentdesign
    damn, i didn't realize you were from europe...this is awesome, that one guy in "general help" is from britain and he imported a ws6 too.

I LOVE IT!!! keep american muscle alive overthere. maybe then it will migrate toward japan and the rice crowd will get the point.

yeah, i'd definatly say ws.6 if you want to shock-n-awe your fellow sweeds
    Alive n kickin,
    WS6, you wont be disappointed,
    fed mine some rice today....tasty!!

Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Mine has had a healthy does of rice. Right now she's in for a new motor. Numbers changing soon
    98 WS6 M6 ASC #2647
    Forged Custom 408 w/Vortec YSi

White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

Quote Originally Posted by Ric
    Good choice on car, my Scandanavian friend(I'm of Danish ancestry). Look for an 01-02 year model, because they have the longed-after-by-most-earlier-year-owners LS6 intake. If you like shifting gears, hold out for a 6-speed. If you wanna suprise people who think manual transmissions are faster, get an automatic(actually faster to 60 mph than manuals).

Cool thing too... these cars get real good gas mileage for what they are... I average 25 mpg with very spirited driving.
    I ONLY wanna own a manual 6 Speed... much more fun to drive. And the Gas Mileage is really a good thing on this power machines! But i do not care about. ^^ I drive something else day to day. My WS6 will be a summer & holiday car... and racing.

2000 ss silver bullet volksmech1's Avatar

silver
    2000 camaro ss

i wanted a black m6 ram air but i test drove my ss and fell in love. get either they are fantastic

White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

Quote Originally Posted by volksmech1
    i wanted a black m6 ram air but i test drove my ss and fell in love. get either they are fantastic
    I never drove a T/A WS6.... but i drove a 96 Camaro Z28 M6 and it was great... but i hope the LS1 will f**ck up my ass! And i LOVE the RAM AIR Style!!!

In yo' hood up to no good

1 of 122 Blk A4 WS6 Verts
    1999 T/A WS6 Vert A4

It's a proven fact that 1999 Black Trans Am WS6 Convertibles are the fastest.

White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

Quote Originally Posted by 1 of 122
    It's a proven fact that 1999 Black Trans Am WS6 Convertibles are the fastest.
    maybe with the right mods... ^^ Why not?

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

maybe with the right mods... ^^ Why not?
    I'd love to see a video of someone doing burnouts in europe in an f body. Look at the video in my sig to get a general idea.
    2006 GTO M6 Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2009 Silverado LT ECRB 5.3 Z71 4x4 Granite Black Metallic

White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

Quote Originally Posted by 91Z28
    I'd love to see a video of someone doing burnouts in europe in an f body. Look at the video in my sig to get a general idea.
    Yeah! Fu**ing good Vid and a really super looking & sounding 3th Gen!!! I love to see burnouts and i will do this here! and i will race the ricies! ^^

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Yeah! Fu**ing good Vid and a really super looking & sounding 3th Gen!!! I love to see burnouts and i will do this here! and i will race the ricies! ^^
    Bitchslap them ricies! Bitchslap em!!!!!

White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

Quote Originally Posted by z_driver1
    Bitchslap them ricies! Bitchslap em!!!!!
    Asap i have a muscle car again, i will! =D Because in Europe the "kids" only drive this Impreza, Honda, Evo and all these shitty rice vehicles.

Medium Sprial Gey
    2003 Corvette

I've owned both a 01 ws6 and an 02 SS. both were EXACTLY the same acceleration and performance wise. Both 6 speeds with T-tops. At one point I had both and would let my buddy jump in one and we would race. We would go shift for shift DEAD even. Shifting at exactly the same time was a trip. It was like I was driving next to a mirror. We switched cars with the same results. Like beaten to death before, it's all in personal preference on appearence. Only thing I can recommend also is to go with an 01 or 02. Reason for this is that they used the Ls6 intake manifold durning these years good for at least 5-10hp. Even so I don't think you will see a difference between an 00-01 while racing.

White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

Quote Originally Posted by pali311
    I've owned both a 01 ws6 and an 02 SS. both were EXACTLY the same acceleration and performance wise. Both 6 speeds with T-tops. At one point I had both and would let my buddy jump in one and we would race. We would go shift for shift DEAD even. Shifting at exactly the same time was a trip. It was like I was driving next to a mirror. We switched cars with the same results. Like beaten to death before, it's all in personal preference on appearence. Only thing I can recommend also is to go with an 01 or 02. Reason for this is that they used the Ls6 intake manifold durning these years good for at least 5-10hp. Even so I don't think you will see a difference between an 00-01 while racing.
    A cool story! =) Think i know what i will import to europe to shock the people here. ^^ Cooler looking and awesome performance as the ricies ever can offer. ^^

Black/Gold....Now Sold...
    10th Anny. Firehawk #001

Get yourself a Firehawk, since they're WAY faster than either the WS6 or SS Camaro. j/k

But Seriously, as rare as any of these cars would be in Switzerland, you'd really be one of a kind with a Firehawk.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information