Dark Blue
    2002 RA WS6 TA

Old Indian Head, But New Forum Member

Hi folks, just thought I'd stop in and say how much I like your forum. Figure I'll stick around for a while because I'm ready to start messing with my car.

Latest ride (and mostly daily driver) is a 02 RA/WS6 in midnight blue with the A4 trans. The only changes I've made since it was new have been a whisper lid/K&N set from SLP and a new set of BFG G-Force KDWS tires.

Maybe I'm a little bit older than most of you guys and girls but I'm a diehard Pontiac fan. Over the last 30 years I've had a 66 GTO, both a 75 & a 77 Lemans Sport Coupe, an 80 Formula and a 72 GTO that had a 455HO and ran like a scalded a$$ dog.

I also had a 30th Anny Z28 and a couple of Bonnevilles along the way as well. Kind of wish I still had that Chevy.

I'm strictly a street and cruise driver having never been to a drag strip, although there were a couple of late model Mustang drivers that thought the 72 Goat was just to old to be a problem. They were wrong, but I was younger and much more wild back then (that was at least 4 years ago).

Anyway, Ive been trying to decide what to start on with my 02 TA and I've chosen to add a MagnaFlow cat back, frame connectors and tower brace. I'm also looking at a Predator system to do some programming (at least just a little at first). Headers and TB mods will wait a bit longer.

I'm supposed to finally get a weekend without rain so the TA will get a much needed polish and wax tomorrow and if I can figure out how to post pics, I'll throw some up.

Anyway, just thought I'd say Hey!

Be cool.

-- Ed

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

hey man, great to have someone like you on the boards, weclome

Jeff

Thread Information