2002 Arctic White T/A Ws6islife's Avatar

Metallic Pewter
    2002 SLP Firehawk

ok so a couple of problems..

1) well my trans am is having problems starting up its an 02 trans am, and i know for sure its the VATS system, battery is good, when it does crank it starts quick, and i knwo fuel pump and filter are good so for srue vats, my question is is it a good idea to do the VATS bypass

2) im having alot of water inside my brake lights my passenger side, any good fix, till i get a new one because its very dim since the reflective material was damaged, another thing, my passenger side turn signal is not blinking, the light turns on but will not blink, like the light brigtens up but doesnt blink, any suggestions or ideas, im thinking it is some relay, what you guys think?

thank you for all your suggestions if any

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Quote Originally Posted by Ws6islife View Post
    1) well my trans am is having problems starting up its an 02 trans am, and i know for sure its the VATS system, battery is good, when it does crank it starts quick, and i knwo fuel pump and filter are good so for srue vats, my question is is it a good idea to do the VATS bypass
    Its easy enough to do, and to reverse.... but it could be the ignition switch on the base of the column

Quote Originally Posted by Ws6islife View Post
    2) im having alot of water inside my brake lights my passenger side, any good fix, till i get a new one because its very dim since the reflective material was damaged, another thing, my passenger side turn signal is not blinking, the light turns on but will not blink, like the light brigtens up but doesnt blink, any suggestions or ideas, im thinking it is some relay, what you guys think?

thank you for all your suggestions if any
    This could be the flasher, but is more likely a wiring problem, or the dreaded multifunction switch.....

Thread Information