Page 204 of 335 FirstFirst ... 454104154164174184200201202203204205206207208224234244254304 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 6698
Like Tree101Likes

Official Show your Birds thread!

This is a discussion on Official Show your Birds thread! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by 13nickels New car!! New wheels! Dropped, Sportlines, SLP adjusted Bilstein LS6 Intake 85mm trottle body and MAF ...

Impounded
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nickels View Post
    New car!!
    Click for full size
    New wheels!
    Click for full size
    Dropped, Sportlines, SLP adjusted Bilstein
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    LS6 Intake 85mm trottle body and MAF
    Click for full size
    Obsession
    Click for full size
    is that a little bit more quiet with headers with the Loudmouth 2 rather than the loudmouth 1?

Red
    1998 Trans Am WS7

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Thank you!
    And no, certainly not a daily driver. She gets roughly 4K miles a summer.

Although I did have it out for a short drive earlier this week. It was 70 degrees....had the tops off and everything.

Just checked out your vid. Could you DD that thing? I'm seriously considering getting that stroked LS2/427 shortblock from Pace http://paceperformance.com/index.asp...ion=PRODSEARCH
    with the TFS heads cam package. My only hold up is streetability as a DD. I that prolly sounds strange for a DD but even if I had another car i wouldnt drive it. Id put the 500hp cam with the LS6 intake i have with the package hopeing to make it streetable. Of course id get a stall. But what do you think. sorry to jack the thread
    ?R/A Hood, SPL lid, SLP Bellows, OBX Headers w/ Off road Y pipe, SLP Loud Mouth II, HyperTech Tune, MSD Wires, 3.73 10 bolt, Brembo Rotors, Eibach Sportlines, Bilsteen HD Shocks, 35mm fr 25mm r sway bar.

Red
    1998 Trans Am WS7

Quote Originally Posted by 99TransAmSLP View Post
    is that a little bit more quiet with headers with the Loudmouth 2 rather than the loudmouth 1?
    theres a vid about three messages up with my sound. I dont know if its louder the the LM1 but its fuckin loud and i like it. or here
    http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/j...t=CIMG2152.flv
    Last edited by 13nickels; 01-23-2009 at 09:12 PM.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Probably not DD here in Colorado.
    I mean...if I HAD too...I could. Snow tires would be a must.

Keep in mind...as the power level goes up, the traction goes down. Makes driving on any snow that much harder.
    Personally...if you can afford to drop $10K into a motor, spend an extra $1K for a honda or something as a DD.

Red
    1998 Trans Am WS7

Probably not DD here in Colorado.
    I mean...if I HAD too...I could. Snow tires would be a must.

Keep in mind...as the power level goes up, the traction goes down. Makes driving on any snow that much harder.
    Personally...if you can afford to drop $10K into a motor, spend an extra $1K for a honda or something as a DD.
    yeah, man i got an extra mustang but... damn who wants to drive that

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

I really need to pack a camera with me.Cell phones arent to friendly

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

Although I did have it out for a short drive earlier this week. It was 70 degrees....had the tops off and everything.
    Holy hell, im in va and it just broke 50 today! How'd that work out? I need the sun the red dragons dirty as hell, and its my DD
    yeah, man i got an extra mustang but... damn who wants to drive that
    I wouldn't mind it, my friends base stang wasn't too bad... when he wasn't trying to keep up with me and getting smoked haha. and your exhaust sounds nice, i didn't expect it that loud. i have a lm1(i know i know it came with the car when i bought it) and its quiet as hell. i haven't had the money to change the slp, but once i get the money its gone i hate slp now. i won't ever get another slp part they're shit

Red
    1998 Trans Am WS7

Quote Originally Posted by BirdCountry02 View Post
    I wouldn't mind it, my friends base stang wasn't too bad... when he wasn't trying to keep up with me and getting smoked haha. and your exhaust sounds nice, i didn't expect it that loud. i have a lm1(i know i know it came with the car when i bought it) and its quiet as hell. i haven't had the money to change the slp, but once i get the money its gone i hate slp now. i won't ever get another slp part they're shit
    Thanks, the set up is OBX LT headers and hi flow cats, y pipe and SLP LM2 cat back. I was nervuos puting i together, no one was running the OBX headers, and almost every one said fuck SLP. But it worked out and i love it. And i was one of those guys who used to say nothing sounded as good as a cobra w/flomasters. Speaking of mustangs. The black one is a v6 and its terrible. No power, brakes suck suspention sucks. I put some brembo rotors and sportline springs on it and it helped but the power is hopeless. My wife has a GT and almost as bad. LS1 All day.

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

+1 on LS1 all day. i grin everytime i get into my car, i love it. yeah i to tell you the truth i thought the same thing at first, but good job it sounds good. well, i drove an 05 and it wasn't that bad for a base but the base 02 that i drove was only for 15 so i couldn't really tell
    PS your car looks great, the stance is amazing

Red
    1998 Trans Am WS7

+1 on LS1 all day. i grin everytime i get into my car, i love it. yeah i to tell you the truth i thought the same thing at first, but good job it sounds good. well, i drove an 05 and it wasn't that bad for a base but the base 02 that i drove was only for 15 so i couldn't really tell
    PS your car looks great, the stance is amazing
    Thanks alot, post a few pic of your car i really like that color, im going to paint mine soon and am looking for a darker color, that looks really good.
    Last edited by 13nickels; 01-24-2009 at 04:56 PM.

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size
    Curtis will show his bird any chance he gets.........lol.

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    I really need to pack a camera with me.Cell phones arent to friendly

Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Josh, that is a sweet lookin ride. Pics look great. Sometimes I miss my red decals but now, I'm enjoying a little less color. Trying to get the banner and sail panel decals removed this weekend.

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

Thanks alot, post a few pic of your car i really like that color, im going to paint mine soon and am looking for a darker color, that looks really good.
    yeah, i def will. i haven't gotten many good ones, i gotta take more this spring, but once i find em i will. thanks, i really like the color. i'm goin mrm and black which most people dont like blackin everything out but i think this color goes perfect with it. i think your color red is sick, although theres not much that doesn't look good on these cars

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Quote Originally Posted by BIG GUNS View Post
    Josh, that is a sweet lookin ride. Pics look great. Sometimes I miss my red decals but now, I'm enjoying a little less color. Trying to get the banner and sail panel decals removed this weekend.
    Thats as much red as she will ever see. Gotta have a small balance of black red and chrome. I did have sail panel birds... first decal I got for the car. I was gonna go oldschool.. but wax built up around them easily and they didnt flow well for me.

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

here's a couple outdated ones

Impounded
    wootwoot nice car bro

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

thanks, you too. i gotta take new ones, i stripped the ram air and pontiac logo looks alot different. tryin to get blackbird hood stripes instead, im thinkin flat black

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Holy hell, im in va and it just broke 50 today! How'd that work out? I need the sun the red dragons dirty as hell, and its my DD
    We are basicly desert here. The mountains are the cold part of Colorado. I never completely put the car up for the winter because we always get random 60+ degree days every year.

See....

Quote Originally Posted by BIG GUNS View Post
    Curtis will show his bird any chance he gets.........lol.

I was bored last night at home (fighting off a sinus infection) so I messed around with some older shots.

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

i didn't even realize that. thats good you still get to drive it, i'd go into withdrawls. i thought it was really cold in co. we've had some random nice days, and by nice i mean barely break the 40s... we get heatwaves here. i was born in so cal, so i hate the weather here winter heres freezin. i miss ca, i could drive it year round

Red
    02 WS6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    Thats as much red as she will ever see. Gotta have a small balance of black red and chrome. I did have sail panel birds... first decal I got for the car. I was gonna go oldschool.. but wax built up around them easily and they didnt flow well for me.

Click for full size
    I did the old school thing too but I put silver metalic birds on my sail panels. I am thinking about the silver metalic strips too but everyone I told this to says no I got the red tent windows that fade up to black to draw in the T-tops my car is put away til spring but I'll get pics when I bring her back out

Thread Information