Page 128 of 336 FirstFirst ... 28788898108124125126127128129130131132148158168178228278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 6702
Like Tree110Likes

Official Show your Birds thread!

This is a discussion on Official Show your Birds thread! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by fabrizi Give me some decent, not over-used suggestions and I'll consider it. Otherwise, I love those wheels ...

  1. #2541
    Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    2,677
    2000 C5 Torch Red

    Quote Originally Posted by fabrizi View Post
    Give me some decent, not over-used suggestions and I'll consider it. Otherwise, I love those wheels
    I do have to agree that I liked those along with the WS6 wheels. My stock twisted 5 spoke T/A wheels looked like they belonged on the v6 or grand prix.

  2. #2542
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777


  3. #2543
    Senior Member Musclefan21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    1,155

    1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    Fabrizi, go with Ameircna racing torque thrust II or whatever Mr. Louis have and put 315 BFG KDWS at the back and 275 BFG KDWS up front and I swear it will be whole another car. trust me on this. BFGW KDWS is a great tire and very good in the winter and rain and HOOKS GREAT!

    i cut 1.81 60' with BFG KDWS street tires.

  4. #2544
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Quote Originally Posted by doodad View Post
    Fabrizi, go with Ameircna racing torque thrust II or whatever Mr. Louis have and put 315 BFG KDWS at the back and 275 BFG KDWS up front and I swear it will be whole another car. trust me on this. BFGW KDWS is a great tire and very good in the winter and rain and HOOKS GREAT!

    i cut 1.81 60' with BFG KDWS street tires.
    That'd be close to $2k in wheels and tires!

  5. #2545
    Team Skeet Captain JHayesLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Winter Garden, FL
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,061

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by fabrizi View Post
    That'd be close to $2k in wheels and tires!
    Yeah lol, all my friends are like man buy some new rims and 555r's!!! They don't understand we cant just pull money out of our ass

  6. #2546
    Member matthewaqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lakewood, California
    Posts
    779

    Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

    Thumbs up I take The Stock

    Nah... I say keep those stock ones.... they are lighter than custom rim. I can feel the difference between both of my Trans Am........ It's a tough call, but I take the performance over the looks.... other than saving money.

    Rims compared to lowering........ I would choose lowering..... I see other TA on the street that looked more attractive than mine based on their lowering... it gives the vehicle a wider attractive stance other than handling. I wouldn't lower because driving up a ramp would be impossible.


    Mattttttt

  7. #2547
    lmpounded SandmanWs7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    8,028

    Silver
    2007 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    Yeah lol, all my friends are like man buy some new rims and 555r's!!! They don't understand we cant just pull money out of our ass
    True...thats why I went with ws6 rims for $500..

  8. #2548
    Member matthewaqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lakewood, California
    Posts
    779

    Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

    Angry Performance Sacrifice

    I have your same vehicle though I have Alloy Stock on mine... I'm sure they are lighter than your chrome ones as well.... Man, you should drive my red one... you can litterly feel the weight drag with the ground effects, double deck spoiler, hood, and the 17 chrome wheels..... looks damn nice but the drag is too noticeable.

    Good choice in stock...

    Matthew
    Also, my red one has bigger slotted rotors... all this adds to much weight.. factory wise the vehicle is not set up for this getup. Any additions to the vehicle does throw the performance off.

  9. #2549

  10. #2550
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777


  11. #2551
    Member nate_the_great17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    fortworth
    Posts
    224

    81 camaro
    2001 trans am ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by fabrizi View Post
    Click for full size
    nice

  12. #2552
    Will Rev for Beer 02 WS6 TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Panama City Beach, Florida
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,177

    Yes.
    bunch of them

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewaqui View Post
    Nah... I say keep those stock ones.... they are lighter than custom rim. I can feel the difference between both of my Trans Am........ It's a tough call, but I take the performance over the looks.... other than saving money.

    Rims compared to lowering........ I would choose lowering..... I see other TA on the street that looked more attractive than mine based on their lowering... it gives the vehicle a wider attractive stance other than handling. I wouldn't lower because driving up a ramp would be impossible.


    Mattttttt

    Lowered on 16" f bods look like battleships, as if they swallowed the tires... But hey, what do I know.

  13. #2553
    Justin
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor
    Age
    37
    Posts
    172

    Black
    2002 WS6

    Fabrizi

    How much did it cost to get the three guages and tripod indstalled??
    I alerady have the tripod, but need to get the 3 guages.
    Also what kind of local shop can I trust to install this these items correctly??

    JR.

  14. #2554
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Quote Originally Posted by jroc View Post
    Fabrizi

    How much did it cost to get the three guages and tripod indstalled??
    I alerady have the tripod, but need to get the 3 guages.
    Also what kind of local shop can I trust to install this these items correctly??

    JR.
    PM sent.

  15. #2555
    Junior Member 1leathalLs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    57

    Black
    98 Trans Am

    i just picked up to gauges for 40 each and a Tach for 125 from Advanced auto parts

  16. #2556
    Member matthewaqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lakewood, California
    Posts
    779

    Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

    Smile Weight Handling

    Quote Originally Posted by 02 WS6 TA View Post
    Lowered on 16" f bods look like battleships, as if they swallowed the tires... But hey, what do I know.
    That could be the case if you lowered it too low... I think the look can work though.... but hey, I have never payed super close attention to other if they had custom rims in the lowering department.

    I'm just for the stock rims based on their weight appeal to that of vehicle handling.

    Matttttttttttttttttttt

  17. #2557
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS




  18. #2558
    Member redhcnc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    111

    Red
    2003 Santa Fe

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfe13 View Post
    Click for full size
    Click for full size

    98 T/A A4 with SLP Ram Air H.O. hood and 18" American Racing Rebels...
    This Trans Am is absolutely gorgeous.

  19. #2559
    Senior Member raynor139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,318

    Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Click for full size

    Click for full size
    I was beginning to wonder how much longer you could go without posting a pic

  20. #2560
    Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Laurel, Maryland
    Posts
    4,977

    2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    I was beginning to wonder how much longer you could go without posting a pic
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Page 128 of 336 FirstFirst ... 28788898108124125126127128129130131132148158168178228278328 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Official MLB Thread
    By KMdef9 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 06:33 PM
  2. Official Pewter Birds Unite Thread.
    By TempleU_WS6 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 06:07 PM
  3. *_*_*Official Car-Show Thread*_*_*
    By LS1FirehawkWS6 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 09:31 PM
  4. 5th Annual All-Firebird Lawn Show - Nested Birds
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum GTO
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 06:10 PM
  5. welp mize well....show the NBM Birds = )
    By bgable in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 07:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •