Page 103 of 336 FirstFirst ... 35363738399100101102103104105106107123133143153203253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 6701
Like Tree105Likes

Official Show your Birds thread!

This is a discussion on Official Show your Birds thread! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by fabrizi Thanks for all the kind words fellas! Let's see some of your birds up here. nice ...

  1. #2041
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    Quote Originally Posted by fabrizi View Post
    Thanks for all the kind words fellas! Let's see some of your birds up here.
    nice TA and good looking dyno too

  2. #2042
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    36
    Posts
    296

    its blue.....
    1999 Trans-Formula

    Here is a few pics of my new paint job (used to be pewter metallic)








  3. #2043
    Double Tap Heartbreak1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Castle Rock, CO
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,616

    Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

    Quote Originally Posted by fastfirebird2002 View Post
    Here is a few pics of my new paint job (used to be pewter metallic)

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size
    About time I saw you on here. Whats new bro!? (Tealfirebirdv6)

  4. #2044
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Newport, RI
    Posts
    1,550

    Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

    What is that? A T/A with a Formula nose, or a Formula dressed to look like a T/A?

    I'd lose the blackouts, IMO the stock honeycomb tails are one of the coolest parts of the car. Nice color though.

    And is it a real WS6?

  5. #2045
    Double Tap Heartbreak1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Castle Rock, CO
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,616

    Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMike View Post
    What is that? A T/A with a Formula nose, or a Formula dressed to look like a T/A?

    I'd lose the blackouts, IMO the stock honeycomb tails are one of the coolest parts of the car. Nice color though.

    And is it a real WS6?
    Its a Trans Formula. Originally a Formula that has a T/A hatch. The only reason I know that is because he's a buddy of mine.
    http://www.fquick.com/99Transformula

  6. #2046
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    36
    Posts
    296

    its blue.....
    1999 Trans-Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMike View Post
    What is that? A T/A with a Formula nose, or a Formula dressed to look like a T/A?

    I'd lose the blackouts, IMO the stock honeycomb tails are one of the coolest parts of the car. Nice color though.

    And is it a real WS6?
    Actually a little background on it, stock formula when I got it added the aftermarket ram air badges and suspension stuck the trans am hatch on it cuz I love the spoiler, and thought to myself I want to be different so I figured that since it was 1/2 formula 1/2 T/A I came up with the TransFormula (and yes kinda transformed it like a transformer (hence the custom tag lol) had a custom dash plaque that reads Transformula 1 of 1 for my new creation and had it published in high performance pontiac. I love the blackout kits fits well with the black and blue scheme I got

  7. #2047
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    36
    Posts
    296

    its blue.....
    1999 Trans-Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by Vertibird54 View Post
    Its a Trans Formula. Originally a Formula that has a T/A hatch. The only reason I know that is because he's a buddy of mine.
    http://www.fquick.com/99Transformula
    Thats right and I have been way busy man I just recently started getting back on the boards, I checked out your page the other day your car looks clean how does it run

  8. #2048
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    trans am formula?

  9. #2049
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    ohhh nvm i get it. i thought u meant thats what it was actually called... iw as going to e-slap u lol...

    pretty cool concept tho. i almost bought an lt1 formula once, and i had plans to change the body to the trans am style cuz i hated the formula body...
    (didnt end up buyin it... but i dont mind some body work. alot of guys will tell u not to make it what it isnt... i disagree. make it w.e. u want as long as its not rice)

  10. #2050
    Double Tap Heartbreak1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Castle Rock, CO
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,616

    Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

    Quote Originally Posted by fastfirebird2002 View Post
    Thats right and I have been way busy man I just recently started getting back on the boards, I checked out your page the other day your car looks clean how does it run
    After today, a hell of alot smoother . Hugger Orange SS on the Rocky Mountain board had the 2nd dyno day today and totally remapped the A/F ratio and gear changes. I guess this bitch was running lean before now and I was knocking real hard in the upper 5800-6XXX range. Now its nice and smooth and shifts like a dream. Can't wait to go WOT and see how hard it shifts 1st to 2nd. I'll post up dyno sheets asap. Didn't do as good as a few of the other cars but im still about 297 to the wheels.

  11. #2051
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    36
    Posts
    296

    its blue.....
    1999 Trans-Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by Vertibird54 View Post
    After today, a hell of alot smoother . Hugger Orange SS on the Rocky Mountain board had the 2nd dyno day today and totally remapped the A/F ratio and gear changes. I guess this bitch was running lean before now and I was knocking real hard in the upper 5800-6XXX range. Now its nice and smooth and shifts like a dream. Can't wait to go WOT and see how hard it shifts 1st to 2nd. I'll post up dyno sheets asap. Didn't do as good as a few of the other cars but im still about 297 to the wheels.
    Congrats and I know what you mean about the smoother I just replaced my water pump, 2 pulleys, both belts, and my alternator ,What all mods (if any have you done to it) and dont feel bad I put down 305 to the wheels on my first dyno and that was with the LM exhaust and a lid and filter , I am fixing to add a couple of mods and look for a little over 500 rear wheel hp by the end of this month I will get the dyno sheet up right after I do it

  12. #2052
    LoudMouth SStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Westminster/Sykesville, Maryland
    Age
    28
    Posts
    512

    Red
    2000 Trans Am









    I still need to buff the passager side taillight more and get my rocker panel fixed so i can run some skirts again... ha
    Last edited by SStriker; 09-16-2007 at 07:20 PM.

  13. #2053
    Double Tap Heartbreak1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Castle Rock, CO
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,616

    Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

    Quote Originally Posted by fastfirebird2002 View Post
    Congrats and I know what you mean about the smoother I just replaced my water pump, 2 pulleys, both belts, and my alternator ,What all mods (if any have you done to it) and dont feel bad I put down 305 to the wheels on my first dyno and that was with the LM exhaust and a lid and filter , I am fixing to add a couple of mods and look for a little over 500 rear wheel hp by the end of this month I will get the dyno sheet up right after I do it
    Mostly appearance shit. All I really have is that huge friggin ram air box up front with the K&N that scares the shit out of people when they first see it.
    Other wise its now sitting on BMR lowering springs so it rides alot better.

    My numbers btw were 296.3 max RWHP and 306.3 max RWTQ

  14. #2054
    Double Tap Heartbreak1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Castle Rock, CO
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,616

    Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe




    Some from Dyno day today



    The one on the right isn't much of a threat...





    jk Luos

  15. #2055
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Vertibird54 View Post
    Click for full size

    The one on the right isn't much of a threat...
    Slow pile of junk....

  16. #2056
    Double Tap Heartbreak1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Castle Rock, CO
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,616

    Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Slow pile of junk....

  17. #2057
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    hahaha pile of junk that was rough

  18. #2058
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    I am just glad to have mine back in the garage.

    We were going to tune mine with the cutouts open...but since I didn't mention it earlier, the '99 cable had already exited.
    Oh well...just have to do it in the spring.


    Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    that was rough
    I was talking about my own car.

  19. #2059
    Double Tap Heartbreak1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Castle Rock, CO
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,616

    Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    I am just glad to have mine back in the garage.

    We were going to tune mine with the cutouts open...but since I didn't mention it earlier, the '99 cable had already exited.
    Oh well...just have to do it in the spring.



    I was talking about my own car.
    Wait a tick, who brought the '99 cable then? Because they ran mine and after Brian's first pull we took off.

  20. #2060
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Vertibird54 View Post
    Wait a tick, who brought the '99 cable then? Because they ran mine and after Brian's first pull we took off.
    I think Trent's son may have taken it.
    Not sure who has it actually, pretty sure it is Trent.
    Saved me $100.

Page 103 of 336 FirstFirst ... 35363738399100101102103104105106107123133143153203253303 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Official MLB Thread
    By KMdef9 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 05:33 PM
  2. Official Pewter Birds Unite Thread.
    By TempleU_WS6 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 05:07 PM
  3. *_*_*Official Car-Show Thread*_*_*
    By LS1FirehawkWS6 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 08:31 PM
  4. 5th Annual All-Firebird Lawn Show - Nested Birds
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum GTO
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 06:10 PM
  5. welp mize well....show the NBM Birds = )
    By bgable in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 06:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •