Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

No longer an f-body owner...

This is a discussion on No longer an f-body owner... within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Actually there are some Ford people that love the Chevy's and vice versa, you just have to find the right ...

2002 trans am ws6

Actually there are some Ford people that love the Chevy's and vice versa, you just have to find the right crowd of people that can appreciate all forms of American made muscle cars that aren't so narrow minded. We are out there

I'll admit I'm more GM than anything, I love my pontiacs and my chevrolets, but I also own a 69 Mach 1 SCJ, which is a car anyone would be a fool to kick out of the garage. I'd own a few chryslers as well if the right ones came my way. There are even some Buicks and Oldsmobiles I'd own if the right one came along.[/QUOTE]

I Agree 110%

Red :(
    1998 Formula

Sucks you has to get rid of the F-Body but don't sweat getting a mustang, they are the original. I grew up a hardcore ford/mustang fan. First 2 years of my life I rode in the back of a a 67 High Country Special Mustang- my dad still kicks himself on the ass for getting rid of it! First new car I bought was a 02 V6 mustang, which my saute spent her first 2 years of life in the back of. A few years later I feel into 98 Formula, which I kept in my divorce and gave up the stang. I miss that car but love the Bird! My next new purchase will most likely be another Mustang, but will never get rid of the bird. Good luck with the search, it's about what you want not anyone else.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information