Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No cats?

This is a discussion on No cats? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Lol hell yeah...

Silver
    2000 z28

Lol hell yeah

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

Some good shit huh lol
    So u got an iroc ?
    00 ss blk m6 " STOCK" strano springs, slp bilstein shocks, adj LCA, adj panhard bar, relocation brackets, 2 point SFCs welded,OEM zo6 rims black, magnaflow exhaust, CME exhaust,E/cutout, slp grille, custom front plate mount, HIDs, whistler mod, side moldings delete, slp air lid, ported and polished TB, strut tower brace, 3.73s gears, and some other parts to list!
    next to come,4.10s,ls7 clutch, ms3 or 228r cam, ported 243s, ls6 intake, ls6 oil pump. ls2 timing chain, longtube headers no cats, with a tune..
    02 tahoe Z71 blacked out
    00 jeep grand Cherokee limited on 22s.
    07 Dodge Charger R/T Inferno Red, Sold
    98 z28 red m6 sold
    07 zx6r ninja flat/black sold
    08 zx6r ninja sold

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I don't see how you can get pulled over in a car for noise. I've never seen a Harley Davidson pulled over for noise...
    My old man got a noise polution ticket once for his drag pipes on his shovel-head.. Cop actually got down on his hands and knees and stuck his night stick into the pipes looking for the baffels..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Silver
    2000 z28

Had one... Bad deal how I lost it but I just rebuilt the motor trans and had brand new tires on it... The title was in someone elses name that I know aaaand they got bad into drugs and sold it for $500 when I was out of town so I lost my car and didn't see a penny for it... Went to the guys house after I found out who bought it he did a shitty wiring job on a stereo burnt up some wiring in the dash and gave the title to a balebondsman to get out of jail it was bs but couldn't do a damn thing about it bcause it wasn't in my name aaand that's y I don't do that shit anymore

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

If cops in your area never try to pull over people on bikes b/c the bikes will just run....then the cops are pretty useless.

Silver
    2000 z28

Pretty much the town I went to school in police chased him and cut him off think he was over 100 mph and the cop pulled in front of him and killed him right in front of my friends house.... They make up for the motorcycle tickets by getn the cars for everything they can if they pull you over for somethin alot of the dps officers here ate assholes and that's an understatement one went to his family reunion and wrote his family tickets for parking too close to the road

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by 00ls-1 View Post
    It's illegel for a cop to chase a bike here cuz ppl died from it if they stop they'll get a ticket but if they run the cop shuts it down....
    I frickin hate that law/mentality. If a jackass chooses to run from the cops and dies that's his choice/problem. You don't take away their option to chase a person who runs. That sends a great message. Stupid criminal rights mentality.

Silver
    2000 z28

^ I agree 100% I actually didn't believe it until I saw a crotch rocket blow by me then I passed a cop sitn on the shoulder shooting radar and he didn't even try to get in his car til the car behind me got caught speeding limit was 65 and the bike had to be doin atleast 90 I was pissed when I saw it

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

What also does not make sense is how car driver's have to wear a seat belt but bike riders do not have to wear a helmet. Makes a lot of sense....

/rant

Enough off-topic thread discussion.

Silver
    2000 z28

I can't complain too much I think these ls1s top govern at 163 and my speedo was pegged when I passed dps and a sherrif they didn't turn around either

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by 00ls-1 View Post
    ^ I agree 100% I actually didn't believe it until I saw a crotch rocket blow by me then I passed a cop sitn on the shoulder shooting radar and he didn't even try to get in his car til the car behind me got caught speeding limit was 65 and the bike had to be doin atleast 90 I was pissed when I saw it
    Yeah those idjits pose a bigger threat on the highway, imo, than us ls1 types. And they get a free pass to do so...

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by BADHAWK209 View Post
    Im just curious how it will be with out restrictive cats,i want the car to sound more agressive with huge gains. Any other options??
    Your options:

1. Move out of California
    2. Stay the way you are

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information