Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nice looking TA for the money

This is a discussion on Nice looking TA for the money within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; some people dont care about being a true ws6 though... hey guys i got a 00 ls1 engine(already built) to ...

Red
    2002 TA WS6

some people dont care about being a true ws6 though... hey guys i got a 00 ls1 engine(already built) to put in that car with 30000 miles... what would you guys say a good offer would be???
    Here is a nice one for that engine swap. Probably still got another 40k miles or so left in it. Looks to be an original, and it's a 6M!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-...QQcmdZViewItem

Red
    99 Firehawk (M6) #518

I buy and sell vehicles on ebay all the time. I have met many people who will wholesale vehicles and I deal directly with them now without ebay. no bad experiences for me to talk about. hope to keep it that way

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

yea

i looked at that one... really wanting an a4 though... if anybody knows of one holler at me.... dont care what color or year..(98 up) of course... dont even care if paint is good... as long as rear end and trans are ok and the inside is in good cond. im good... no major wreck.... 7000 and under...

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

that

was gonna see if i could get that one... but owell.. also if you know anyone that wants to trade for a 99 black a4 firebird... very good cond. that would be super haha i said super..

Red
    2002 TA WS6

also if you know anyone that wants to trade for a 99 black a4 firebird... very good cond. that would be super haha i said super..
    Just curious... Why do you want to trade yours for a different one?

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

trade

well initially i was planning on doing a swap... guy i know had an ls1 ta... built... friend bought h/c and i bought long block with some extras... he put a procharged 408 with a 300 shot in... (bit overkill if you ask me but whatever) so was going to go in... found out it was way too much money and time after doing my research... but now i got an ls1 and need a body!!! but like i said dont care about ext. paint or anything just TA w/out an engine.. or with... as long as its cheap.. sorry so long.. if you know of anything pm though please (doesnt have to be ws6 but does have to be TA) miles year color nothing matters...

Orig Regist: 9/98

Black
    1998 Trans Am WS6 'Vert

Quote Originally Posted by VTR99 View Post
    Looks like someone pointed that out to Ebay and they removed it. A shame, because at that price who really cares?
    Surprized. In all fairness, I don't think the ad claimed it was a "WS6", just a "ram air". And while the price was good even for a non-WS6 car, just wanted to post the warning, I'm tired of hearing sob stories from folks who get duped.

Red
    2002 TA WS6

Surprized. In all fairness, I don't think the ad claimed it was a "WS6", just a "ram air". And while the price was good even for a non-WS6 car, just wanted to post the warning, I'm tired of hearing sob stories from folks who get duped.
    I agree completely. The ad did lead you to believe it was a WS6 without saying it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information