Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

A New Trans Am Is Coming!

This is a discussion on A New Trans Am Is Coming! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; i was heading home the other day crept up on one of those new camaros.... i was soo jealous, the ...

my ws6 eats rice gokillyourself's Avatar

sexy
    1999 trans am ws6

i was heading home the other day crept up on one of those new camaros.... i was soo jealous, the new camaros look better on the road than they do in the pics

my ws6 eats rice gokillyourself's Avatar

sexy
    1999 trans am ws6

well they won't be coming out with anymore trans am's so might as well as forget about it, no matter how sad it is.
    ANTI-RICERS

Awaiting Activation

black
    01 ws6

yea the new camaro looks 100x better in person than in pictures for sure

Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

silly stuff I tell you!

black trans am

Quote Originally Posted by adamsoldier View Post
    i dont like it. it is look like mustang and camaro mix.
    when i say TA first thing comes up on my mind is t-tops and hide lights. also shape of the body.... this car nothing look like TA and if they really make that it will be biggest mistake gm ever made....
    keep things orginal that is why we love them. if i want to buy a car look like that i would go by a stupid mustang at least that is orginal
    just b/c ur used to looking at 4 gen t/a's does not mean shit to gm.... ok for the last 2 gens of firebird have flip up head lights does not mean its going to look any better. the goal in mind for gm is to sell cars... people that can and want a new trans am is not just young guys that want to go fast the car look like a 73 and a zeta wich is what it shuld.. as for the douch that posed that its a new camaro with a trans am emblem is a dick weed. trans am and firebirds naver came b4 camaro ever gm never went in and changed the trand am and then the camaro the camaro always came first... and look at a 75 fire bird and look at a 75 camaro and for the hell of it look at a fast back they all look the same is u ask a 10 year old and some who dont like cars there for this car would be fitting for the time lines that we are in now and where in back in the 70's

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

They have this featured in the latest issue of High Performance Pontiac and the reg version looks like complete shit but they also have ASC proposal for a bandit edition and it looks a 100 times better then this. Still i wouldnt buy either they both look too much like the camaro for my tastes with poorly done front ends. The front end of the bandit edition flows much better and they have hood scoops on it like the 4 gens but they flow better with the hood then any other rendering ive seen with the scoops on it.
    Last edited by raynor139; 05-30-2009 at 02:28 PM.

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    They have this featured in the latest issue of High Performance Pontiac and the reg version looks like complete shit but they also have ASC proposal for a bandit edition and it looks a 100 times better then this. Still i wouldnt buy either they both look too much like the camaro for my tastes with poorly done front ends. The front end of the bandit edition flows much better and they have hood scoops on it like the 4 gens but they flow better with the hood then any other rendering ive seen with the scoops on it.
    You got a pic? I'd be interested to see it with 4th gen scoops. I still don't think i'd ever even think of getting one, but i'd still like to see what they'd do with it

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by BirdCountry02 View Post
    You got a pic? I'd be interested to see it with 4th gen scoops. I still don't think i'd ever even think of getting one, but i'd still like to see what they'd do with it

Having a hard time finding one online and unfortunately my scanner is broken. Neither high performance or asc have it posted on their sites but if you can get ahold of a issue of High Performance Pontiac its on page 45.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information