Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

New pics w/TTM's

This is a discussion on New pics w/TTM's within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Looks great. I agree on lowering it. Nevertheless, looks damn nice....

  1. #21
    Member 1TA LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    249
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

    Looks great. I agree on lowering it. Nevertheless, looks damn nice.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Allen, TX
    Posts
    411

    Red
    2001 Trans Am

    awesome, gotta love those rims

  3. #23
    Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paterson/Ridgewood, NJ
    Posts
    11,474

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Good job!!!


    extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

  4. #24
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdCountry02 View Post
    looks great! i'm lovin the wheels, and x2 with leavin the stripes as is. as for the mud flaps, i could see em bein a lil useful. they should call em rubber flaps for collectin all the burnt rubber, mine has had to get pulled off the bottom of the bumper haha
    Thanks again guys, but yea it sees 4 miles of gravel on a trip to "home" home... so they served a purpose but ill pry take it off sometime, the flap itself was not as wide as the tire, so it did look kinda funny from the back....


    on a side note, new blue-ish fog lights and no more orange DRL's......

  5. #25
    Member BirdCountry02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    29
    Posts
    676

    Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Thanks again guys, but yea it sees 4 miles of gravel on a trip to "home" home... so they served a purpose but ill pry take it off sometime, the flap itself was not as wide as the tire, so it did look kinda funny from the back....


    on a side note, new blue-ish fog lights and no more orange DRL's......
    i just upgraded to projector fogs, what kinda blueish fogs? they utilize the stock housings? if you ain't usin a,ber for the drl's you goin clear?

  6. #26
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdCountry02 View Post
    i just upgraded to projector fogs, what kinda blueish fogs? they utilize the stock housings? if you ain't usin a,ber for the drl's you goin clear?
    stock housing, just pilot automotive 55watt Hyper whites (got a blueish tint) and for the DRLs i went with piolot automotive again and got blue tinted bulbs, just like how the stock bulbs are tinted orange to glow amber, these are blue...

  7. #27
    Member BirdCountry02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    29
    Posts
    676

    Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    stock housing, just pilot automotive 55watt Hyper whites (got a blueish tint) and for the DRLs i went with piolot automotive again and got blue tinted bulbs, just like how the stock bulbs are tinted orange to glow amber, these are blue...
    post up me pics w it lit. it sounds sick

  8. #28
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    well its dark and im gonna go look at a VW bug, so ill see what i can do for ya...

  9. #29
    Member BirdCountry02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    29
    Posts
    676

    Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    well its dark and im gonna go look at a VW bug, so ill see what i can do for ya...
    why you lookin at a bug?

  10. #30
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    lol we have an old 70's ish VW Beetle thats been sitting around and i been toying around with the idea of getting it running... its either that or a 70 GTO...

    but sorry no pictures tonight, my mom took her good camera and i didnt figgure cellphone pics would do it justice....

  11. #31
    Member BirdCountry02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    29
    Posts
    676

    Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    lol we have an old 70's ish VW Beetle thats been sitting around and i been toying around with the idea of getting it running... its either that or a 70 GTO...

    but sorry no pictures tonight, my mom took her good camera and i didnt figgure cellphone pics would do it justice....

    ive got a 70ish beetle i've been thinkin bout fixin as a project too. helped me learn stick 3 years ago, but with a baby i can't fix it up the way i wanted and keep it running. i love 70 goats too, hard choice. both are good cars imo, i think old beetles were great. i'd love to customize one later. thats cool bout the pics, whenever you get a chance you should, sounds like it looks great at night

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Stop asking for Pics! This is the reason i won't post pics.
    By Murder after Midnight in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2015, 11:11 PM
  2. INSTALL progress pics -- rear well box for 12" -- PICS
    By fredmr85 in forum Stereo and Electronics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 01:37 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 09:48 AM
  4. Pics of 1/2 the CCWs mounted(better pics this time)
    By Y2KPewterSS in forum Wheels and Tires
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 04:32 PM
  5. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 05:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •