Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New Member from Lancaster, PA

This is a discussion on New Member from Lancaster, PA within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I live in West Chester. We used to have about 20 fbody's now there's more like 6, maybe. I went ...

Red
    1999 TA | 2001 SW Z06

I live in West Chester. We used to have about 20 fbody's now there's more like 6, maybe. I went up into Lancaster with my girlfriend not too long ago and didn't really see any fbody's. She used to go to the school by Lancaster General up there so she missed it a bit. But anyway if you guys are having a cruise or get together, let me know so maybe I can come by sometime. I miss having a cruise with a group of fbodys.

Black/purple
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Once the warm weather breaks, I say we figure some sort of meet n greet out!!

I'm sure my neighbor (Hi Jack!) would be into it!

Silver
    2002 Firebird T/A - WS6

I guess that's McCaskey High? Anyway- nice of you to join the thread- thanks for saying hi- yeah - we should get some kind of thing going- we can meet somewhere (Park City Mall?) and then maybe cruise out rt 30 west to the river and stop at that state park that overlooks the river. Nice place to park, eat, relax- good for pics too

Hey MSTZ what does Jack drive? Another T/A?

Oh and btw- don't ever yell HI to JACK while on an airplane ...

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

i don't get it....

Silver
    2002 Firebird T/A - WS6

"Hijack" the plane - sorry

Black/purple
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

HAHA! I got it!

Jack has an 02 WS6, looks like mine, but no silver accents. Lives across the street from me, too. He works off Hempland Rd, so you might have seen him around, too.

black
    2000 Z28 (sold)

Once it starts getting warmer, we usually have a get together over in York. It was a pretty good turnout last year. We met in the wallmart parking lot and went out cruising around town that night. I will let everyone know when i find out a date.

Waynestep...you really want your car to scream..yes either the true duals or get SLP loudmouth. i currently have heads/cam with the LM so when i get it back from the performance shop i'll let you hear it and you can decide if its loud enough for you or too loud. people tell me both lol. Scorch..my buddie jared is from down around west chester too...as i told him, you guys should def. come up here and go cruising in york with us when it warms up. alot of ricers to pick on but alot of times the old heads bring the muscle out as well.

will

Red
    1999 TA | 2001 SW Z06

Quote Originally Posted by cam02ss
    . Scorch..my buddie jared is from down around west chester too...as i told him, you guys should def. come up here and go cruising in york with us when it warms up. alot of ricers to pick on but alot of times the old heads bring the muscle out as well.

will
    Yeah I know Jared also. I've cruised around with him a few times. I know he's got something secret going onto his car, but everyone else that he hangs out with aren't out either. There was 3 other camaro's that he usually hung out with. One sold his about a month ago, the other disappeared, and the other guy I just haven't seen him. He'll be out when the weather breaks though. There was a guy with a 97 Trans Am. I dunno what happened to him either. I'll talk to him about it and see if he wants to cruise up there sometime though.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorch
    Yeah I know Jared also. I've cruised around with him a few times. I know he's got something secret going onto his car, but everyone else that he hangs out with aren't out either. There was 3 other camaro's that he usually hung out with. One sold his about a month ago, the other disappeared, and the other guy I just haven't seen him. He'll be out when the weather breaks though. There was a guy with a 97 Trans Am. I dunno what happened to him either. I'll talk to him about it and see if he wants to cruise up there sometime though.

good deal...something secret lol? i wonder if it's what he had done this past friday

Black
    2001 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by MSTZ TA
    LOVE the sound of my car. My neighbor has an 02 and you can't even hear him coming up the street! They all know when I'm coming in!

Hey it's a 01 and come summer i will be getting cat backs...then we'll see if you can hear me
    Jack

By the way Wayne I would definitly hook up with you and get some pics with you.
    shoot me a e-mail...jfauthjr@comcast.net

Welcome..I have a 2001 Formula in Lititz.

Navy Blue Metallic
    1998 Trans Am

haha hey im from hazleton, pa here mabye ill see you around sometime my trans is getting a tune done this week but will be out the following man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information