Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New door stickers

This is a discussion on New door stickers within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; heres a vin decoder lists the repo codes for your vin and you can use it to see all ...

1999 Formula ws6 heres a vin decoder lists the repo codes for your vin and you can use it to see all repo options for the car, also all cars came off the line with a build sheet which has all the repo codes this can prove what you have. I almost bought a car without a repo sticker and no build sheet, but chose to stay away.

Amarillo, Texas

1987 Trans Am GTA

There is a company out there that reproduces these exactly like the ones on your car, but you must have a picture of the existing one to reproduce it. Ill have to do a little research to find the place again as I have it at work. However they will only sell to a body shop and the labels arent cheap. If my memory is correct the decals are $100.00 + each. We have had a few done and they looked really good.

Try these guys....
    Last edited by TX_1987_GTA; 05-19-2011 at 06:28 AM. Reason: adding information
    Thanks Joe
    Top of Texas Trans Am Club of Amarillo ( 2012 President )
    1987 Trans Am GTA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information