Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New 2002 T/A WS6 Owner - Help Needed

This is a discussion on New 2002 T/A WS6 Owner - Help Needed within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by KiD WiCKeD Well there are quite a few in mine, about 10 WS6's (98-02) plus a bunch ...

'07 Silverado

Quote Originally Posted by KiD WiCKeD View Post
    Well there are quite a few in mine, about 10 WS6's (98-02) plus a bunch of others. Only thing that makes mine stand out as of now is the Paint job and the fact some retard put glasspacks on it. Speaking of, anyone know a fairly cheap way of gettin rid of those and putting something else on and sounding good (under 300-350plz). The car is stock far as I can tell, except the airlid and someone took off the screen on the MAF Sensor. Now off the body kit subject, anyone have any problems with the Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs? Such as tire rubbing? I wanna put some new rims on soon along with the lowering springs, whats a good rim/tire size? I was thinking 18x9.5 with 275/35R18. Also, anyone run BFG g-Force KDW2 tires? Are they a good tire? Hows tread wear? Grip, in dry and wet? I have a problem with drifting the car a lil too much on curvy country roads and need a real good tire. Also, anyone know where i can get some nice polished stainless vents for the fenders and hood?
    I'm confused. If you're doing Kooks and Corsa then you already have plans to get rid of the glass packs. Since the car already has a lid then there's no need for the SLP kit. I lid is a lid is a lid. They all give about the same gain. For the O2's don't bother replacing the rear O2's; the front pair are the ones the PCM actually uses. The rears don't do anything except monitor the cats. If they go bad have them tuned out. It's cheap and I wouldn't worry about someone screwing it up. They aren't adjusting fuel, spark, or anything else. Good luck and enjoy the new car.

Broken Arrow, OK

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by stanger88 View Post
    Body kit = GhEy RyCer ShYt Yo!!!

WTF!? You dont roll in a civic, leave the thing alone. The only thing you need to do to make it more agressive is a set of good springs and some CCW's perhapse. You CANNOT tell me this car needs a body kit:

Click for full size
    Those are CCW's, 505A's to be exact.
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

north carolina

1999 ws6 trans-am

its a space ship door gunner badge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information