Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Angry My WS6 was hit yesterday

So I came out of work yesterday and as I walked up to my car i noticed my hood was popped so i go to shut it and realize that my bumper is all scraped up and that i can't get the hood open. Also my hood is all misaligned. So i go and pull the hood release and and pop the hood and this is what i find.

Needless to say i was pissed as hell. Luckily my parking lot has cameras all on it so i went back inside and had them pull up the footage of it happening. It was some big ass SUV, the guy gets out looks at my bumper then looks at his shrugs his shoulders gets back in his car and drives off. Best part is it was an older car and he didn't have a license plate on it so the police have no way of tracking his ass down. So now i have to pay the $500 deductible to get my car fixed. Oh wouldn't i love to have this guy and a baseball bat to teach him a lesson about respecting people's property.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

well, if it's a work lot-have security monitor it for his return.

That really sucks man

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

I'm a manager for Target so its a little hard to monitor all of the people that come and go in our lots. But i know what his car looks like so if i ever see him we are going to have a nice little conversation.

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

I'd say its clobbering time......

IF you find the a hole that is.

'98,'00-B 93,03,11,14-V

Same thing happened to me at Home Depot. $50 Ded, and $1200 from the insurance company and all was good as new. Actually, a better paint match than factory. ;-)

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Starting to think about doing some upgrades whiles its in the shop since my rental is covered under insurance. So even though it sucks that it happened im hoping some good will come out of it. Also im taking it to the local GM collision repair center and the last time i took a car there the Insurance Adjuster took one look at it and said if he didnt know it had been wrecked he would swear it was as good as new.

'98,'00-B 93,03,11,14-V

So, it's been wrecked before? Sorry to hear that .... ;-(

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Dont you park it in a side lot or way in the back of the lot?

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    Dont you park it in a side lot or way in the back of the lot?
    lol that does not matter i've have that happen 3 times to my ta. not that bad though!

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

No my firebird that i had before was wrecked, i hydroplaned it into a light post. I park way back in the lot even farther then the rest of the employees, but he still parked in the row in front of me and he was pulling forward not backing up and hit me, guess that makes it even better.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

Target parking lots are the worst! so many accidents.

green
    98 formula

Target SUCKS! I put a store front in a taget once they were very dumb I cant imagine them finding the guy that hit your car

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

This was actually only the 3rd wreck that i have had to deal with in a Target parking lot in the 5 1/2 yrs that i have worked for the company, just sucks that i happened to be involved in it.

Actually we have one of the best criminal investigation labs in the country. We have been asked to help the police and the FBI before with investigations due to the fact that we have such sophisticated equipment and well qualified people (probably b/c we pay better then the govt.). We take all incidents seriously from crap like this to criminal rings. Unfortunately without a license plate to identify the owner of the car its just too many SUVs around to find out who did it without any evidence.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    No my firebird that i had before was wrecked, i hydroplaned it into a light post. I park way back in the lot even farther then the rest of the employees, but he still parked in the row in front of me and he was pulling forward not backing up and hit me, guess that makes it even better.
    That sucks man, sorry.

Pewter
    Y2K WS6

that sucks hope you find the dirty bastard.

2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    This was actually only the 3rd wreck that i have had to deal with in a Target parking lot in the 5 1/2 yrs that i have worked for the company, just sucks that i happened to be involved in it.

Actually we have one of the best criminal investigation labs in the country. We have been asked to help the police and the FBI before with investigations due to the fact that we have such sophisticated equipment and well qualified people (probably b/c we pay better then the govt.). We take all incidents seriously from crap like this to criminal rings. Unfortunately without a license plate to identify the owner of the car its just too many SUVs around to find out who did it without any evidence.
    Not sophisticated enough to zoom in and see the guys face and run a check in the database for him>???

pewter
    2002 formula ws6 t-tops

that sux big time. i had just moved back to michigan and one week later i was hit by an old ass lady in a dealership parking lot i have had the car for 8 months i was about to cry but the look on that witches face was priceless lol. she had done $3100 worth of damage but insurance covered it and hers reimbursed me for the deductible the shop i took it to did an absolute awesome job, the most part i was concerned about was the paint matching.
    hope you find the person and beat on them i wanted to to her but she was old i would have felt bad lol.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

does the video show a good pic of his face ? if so give it to the police, never can tell when he could get caught for hit and run

Wish I had an LS1. kickflippin1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehawsucc View Post
    that sux big time. i had just moved back to michigan and one week later i was hit by an old ass lady in a dealership parking lot i have had the car for 8 months i was about to cry but the look on that witches face was priceless lol. she had done $3100 worth of damage but insurance covered it and hers reimbursed me for the deductible the shop i took it to did an absolute awesome job, the most part i was concerned about was the paint matching.
    hope you find the person and beat on them i wanted to to her but she was old i would have felt bad lol.
    what part of michigan are you in? i'm in roseville, in macomb county.

Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

ouch

Thread Information