My photoshoot with a WRX

This is a discussion on My photoshoot with a WRX within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Well for those of you who read my post in the kills section, this is my buddies 04 WRX. Runs ...

Just a souped up sunfire. Ryans99LS1's Avatar

SOM
    99 Trans Am

My photoshoot with a WRX

Well for those of you who read my post in the kills section, this is my buddies 04 WRX. Runs dead even with me. If i had a stick i could edge him out or if i would just order my stall haha. Before you guys ask, its got the sti turbo and all that stuff out of an sti. Runnin 16 or 19lbs of boost. My cats are really clogged up too though so idk, im waiting for my one friend to call me so i can hollow them out. He even said it feels like it lost a good amount of power.

99 TA-T56 swapped, Lid, TB Bypass, LS6 Intake, !EGR, !AIR, Custom Cam, Mids, O/R-Y, 3:73s, Cutout, Flowmaster.
    A4 numbers w/ mids only 320RWHP 333RWTQ
    Cam numbers and track times soon.

98 NBM Hardtop Formula- Bone stock, A4, 187,000 miles
    13.8@ 103 2.1 60' 1357 DA

Impounded

maple red metallic
    2000 firebird formula

all the turbos and and fartcan mufflers in the world still wont make that ricer look better than that t/a.....

Formula Driver! 96Firebirdformula's Avatar

Batman Black
    1996 Formula

Why don't he have a front plate like you?

SOM
    99 Trans Am

Haha tell me about it, i mean i do like his car but you just cant beat the look of a TA. I love my car to death.

I have a front plate because its law, i never use to put it on but i really dont feel like getting pulled over so i put it on. I throw the cover on for shows. He still has temp tags on his car, so he doesnt have too untill the plates come.

I know i ruin the pic but i love this picture of my car, its the best picture of the car i have IMO

Impounded

maple red metallic
    2000 firebird formula

i dont recall ever in my life seeing a som t/a in person...if i did it was before i fell in love with these cars...and i just didnt care....but i damn sure havnt seen one in the last 2 years...

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Sick car man! Nice pics BTW I live right by you in Strongsville lol.

white w/NBM stripes
    1997 WS6 LT4 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans99LS1 View Post
    Haha tell me about it, i mean i do like his car but you just cant beat the look of a TA. I love my car to death.

I have a front plate because its law, i never use to put it on but i really dont feel like getting pulled over so i put it on. I throw the cover on for shows. He still has temp tags on his car, so he doesnt have too untill the plates come.

I know i ruin the pic but i love this picture of my car, its the best picture of the car i have IMO

Click for full size

it is a really good pic of you two, but i can see your man toes
    "Amber" - 97 WS6 LT4 converted Trans Am, SLP headers, 3200 stall, 1.6 RR's, line lock, cut out, exhaust, pioneer system, too much to list!
    www.WS6Racing.com

SOM
    99 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by One_Bad_TA View Post
    Sick car man! Nice pics BTW I live right by you in Strongsville lol.

You ever hit up norwalk or 42 for test n tunes? Id be sweet to get another muscle car with the group i go with, pretty much tuners besides a charger and 89 formula

2000 Trans Am

Click for full size
    You need to get some lug nut covers on that bitch!!!! Other then that, that is the most beautiful trans am color there is.......next to white heeheehee..looks great man!!
    2000 Arctic White trans am, ws6 hood, ws6 air box, slp lid, slp smooth bellows, slp loudmouth exhaust,shift kit, rebuilt trans, LS6 intake, 3.73 gears, Shaner S3 p/p throttle body, and a tune . SFC. C6 ZO6 rims 18" in back 17" in front. Drilled and slotted rotors.

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

You ever hit up norwalk or 42 for test n tunes? Id be sweet to get another muscle car with the group i go with, pretty much tuners besides a charger and 89 formula
    No not yet i really wanna go up there though and id be glad to go up with u and ur TA. Just let me know whats up man

Thread Information