NBM
    2000 WS-6

My favorite mod - BGRA

I thought I read that this was no longer available, definetly my favorite mod!

BG Ram Air
    The BG Ram Air system is designed to replace the stock WS6 hood baffles and seal the 1 inch gap between the hood and the air box to smoothly transition and maximize the forced cold, high pressure air into your engine to create more horsepower. By sealing the hood you eliminate any warm air that would normally get pulled into the air box from under the hood and bring in cold fresh air which contains more oxygen than the warmer air the car normally breathes. In addition, at higher speeds, this system will achieve a mild pressurization of the sealed air box. Customers have been experiencing 5-8 % better fuel economy from the increased efficiency of their motors. Typical 1/4 mile gains are up to 2 tenths and 1.5-2.0 MPH. This equates to 15-20 HP increases under 100 MPH. The faster you go, the more power you will achieve! This system is made of high heat resistant urethanes for long life. Typical installation time is 1 hour.
    Last edited by Spaz; 07-21-2011 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Deleted non-sponsor link.
    Smasher

2000 WS-6, NBM, BGRA, Clear Lid, Delphi MAF, Bobbit EGR, FLP Long Tubes, SLP Loudmouth, STB, SFC, EradiSpeed rotors, Fire Hawks, and lots of Zaino

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

No links for non-sponsor products please.

Black
    2002 M6 WS6

Eh, I never got a chance to get this and don't know where. I have debaffled the hood but I haven't sealed it yet. Any solid ideas that would get the job done, perhaps really thick weather stripping or door stripping and an adhesive that'll stick well enough to the hood? Pm me or perhaps others can chime in, I want something to seal it with. All ears

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Customers have been experiencing 5-8 % better fuel economy from the increased efficiency of their motors. Typical 1/4 mile gains are up to 2 tenths and 1.5-2.0 MPH.
    *cough*bullshit*cough*

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Could you please post up the data collection from the 5-8% better fuel economy and also the time slips and documentation for the 1/4 mile times. Also, please post the DYNO graphs from the pulls that were conducted before and after using this RAM AIR kit if any are available.

Thank you,

Jon

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    *cough*bullshit*cough*
    I thought about saying something, but taking down the link was as far as I took it.

NBM
    2000 WS-6

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Could you please post up the data collection from the 5-8% better fuel economy and also the time slips and documentation for the 1/4 mile times. Also, please post the DYNO graphs from the pulls that were conducted before and after using this RAM AIR kit if any are available.

Thank you,

Jon
    I don't have they're advertised data. I do know that it seals real good and makes the hood functional. I don't think a dyno would experience the RA effect. I do know that it helped me get into the 12.9 sec at the 1/4 mile.
    I'm very satisfied.

NBM
    2000 WS-6

Quote Originally Posted by Ant71130 View Post
    Eh, I never got a chance to get this and don't know where. I have debaffled the hood but I haven't sealed it yet. Any solid ideas that would get the job done, perhaps really thick weather stripping or door stripping and an adhesive that'll stick well enough to the hood? Pm me or perhaps others can chime in, I want something to seal it with. All ears
    PM.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by smasher View Post
    I don't have they're advertised data. I do know that it seals real good and makes the hood functional. I don't think a dyno would experience the RA effect. I do know that it helped me get into the 12.9 sec at the 1/4 mile.
    I'm very satisfied.
    I've personally witnessed DYNO runs before and after using a particular brand lid. They took about 10 different pulls on a 2010 Camaro SS. It just so happened that my car was getting DYNO'd the same day so I got to witness the testing the lid manufacturer made. This was about 2 years ago.

I was curious to see how this set-up compared to something like that.

Glad you're satisfied!!
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Thread Information