Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

my car got messed with

This is a discussion on my car got messed with within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; i thought about it but it was one of those iffy neighborhoods and plus i didnt know if he was ...

red
    1999 Tran-Am WS7

i thought about it but it was one of those iffy neighborhoods and plus i didnt know if he was the kinda guy that had a gun or if one of his homies had a piece either. so beating his ass was out of the picture at that point. i should've done it when i saw him walking down the road later on. i figured if i could pull the e-brake and then swing the car around just right i would give him a nice "little" love tap

Laser Red
    2004 Infiniti G35 Sport C

Quote Originally Posted by transamdude99 View Post
    i thought about it but it was one of those iffy neighborhoods and plus i didnt know if he was the kinda guy that had a gun or if one of his homies had a piece either. so beating his ass was out of the picture at that point. i should've done it when i saw him walking down the road later on. i figured if i could pull the e-brake and then swing the car around just right i would give him a nice "little" love tap
    its a good thing you kept your calm, assaulting him would've took some heat off him and threw it onto you, as in he would have not been caught, and you might have had some cops pointed in your direction, i can imagine your rearend smacking him onto the ground though!

Blue
    2002 Z28 Camaro M6

Best to always keep your cool and not get yourself into legal trouble over an idiot

red
    1999 Tran-Am WS7

yeah i didnt want to go to jail with him and turn him into a victim too

red
    1999 Tran-Am WS7

well for some dumb ass reason my insurance wont cover it so it's gonna be $300 out of my pocket. the kid keeps asking me to not press charges and just give me the money for it but i dont trust him. i was hoping my insurance would fix it and then i'd take money from him anyways as a "payment" for not pressing charges. then i was going to put it towards a new Loud Mouth II

Awaiting Activation

black
    2002 Trans Am

It seems to me that your insurance company would cover this under "comprehesive". But, they call the shots.

However, what ever happens, whether he pays you or not, you should press charges. This guy is a criminal. He has no problem destroying other folks' property. You yourself stated you were concerned for your well being while the event was taking place. The cops hate it when criminals like this get off time after time, for lack of the victim pressing charges.

Stick with it, man, this guy needs to be taught a lesson by the justice system.

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by transamdude99 View Post
    well for some dumb ass reason my insurance wont cover it so it's gonna be $300 out of my pocket. the kid keeps asking me to not press charges and just give me the money for it but i dont trust him. i was hoping my insurance would fix it and then i'd take money from him anyways as a "payment" for not pressing charges. then i was going to put it towards a new Loud Mouth II
    Is it just your windshield that is damaged? You probably have a glass deletion endorsement on your insurance policy. They get SOOO many people with that! They tell you it will save you money on your policy, and you think "i don't need windshield coverage because if i get a rock chip.. big deal". Then when your car gets fucked with and ALL your windows get broken... they get to tell you to F.O because you signed a contract.

medium blue metallic
    99 Trans Am

almost the same thing happened to me...

i was driving along right after i dropped my girlfriend off at her house. i was driving through town and like 9 black guys ran out in the street in front of me. i slowed a bit and a bottle hit the side of my truck and another hit the back(right below the window) then one of them runs up next to me yelling "GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" sooo i floor it and nail the horn and smoked my tires like a full telephone pole. scared the hell outta me. they all jumped out of the way. i never called the cops, but i should have. no real damage done though. i feel ya

oh and im not racist...i was just trying to convey how scared this white boy was

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information