Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My 15th Birthday Present

This is a discussion on My 15th Birthday Present within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Also dont let anyone drive it but close friends, whose addresses you know just incase you need to do some ...

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Also dont let anyone drive it but close friends, whose addresses you know just incase you need to do some collections. In all truth dont let anyone drive the car unless you know that they know how to handle one, most of the time when kids ask to drive it the most powerful car they have ever driven is there dads suv. Even though they both have v8s its like 2 different worlds, then you may say you dads suv isnt anywhere near as fast as this car, to which stupid people will respond they both have v8s. Too which you respond by shooting that person in the face and yelling WHOSE SUPERMAN NOW BITCH.

goldish
    1973 ventura

My first car was a 73 pontiac ventura I bought myself at 14 for $500 and since then ive done all the work on it. My senoir year of high school it had about 350 hp and about 425 ft lbs of torque (original pontiac power). i drove that car everyday rain shine or snow. Believe me its fun to do stupid stuff but you will pay for it someday or your parents will, i just blew the ring and pinion in my car .

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Yeah i blew the motor on my 79 malibu my first car

86 Buick Grand National
    02 WS6-M6 407 RWHP

If you do street race it make sure you do it on the outskirts of town in which your only putting your life and the person your racing life on the line. There's no need to race on busy streets where innocent people could get hurt if you lose control.

green
    98 formula

Quote Originally Posted by 2fast2blegal View Post
    hey bud im about to turn 17 and i just bought my trans am. i had a explorer as my first car. i worked for a year and a half to finally be able to get my mean LS1. one thing is to respect the car and not try to show off for all your lady friends. and don't be stupid and see if you can max out the speedometer. haha i know you'll do it, ive tried you cant. but now im mature
    a car guy mature? hell im 30 and still do that stuff sometimes

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    Yeah, i had 8 cop cars pull up to my house as i was pulling the T/A into the garage, they come up to me we had reports of a red sports car street racing. I was like thats my car officer as I pointed to my 90 new yorker, then he goes can we look in your garage. Thats just one of the times i was given a ticket for street racing when no cops actually saw me doin it, just people who hate there lives calling in because the only joy they can get out of there pathetic boring lives is to ruin others fun.
    you could have told them no, they have no right looking in there

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

They would have just given me a ticket anyway, they found my house cause someone wrote down my plates.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Damn...another one headed to the bone yard.

Impulse Blue Metallic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Damn...another one headed to the bone yard.
    Hey man, suck it. Im sure you would do more stupid s*** before I would because you don't have BIG, I mean HUGE, consequences. Even if I get a small little parking ticket it's gone, so I'm am pretty sure it's not going to the boneyard, unless you or another idiot hit me on the road and total the car. Thanks for your time.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Impulse Blue Metallic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Sorry, I just had to. I knew I would get some critisim when I posted it, but when you say my car is goning to the bone yard and don't even know me, it just pushed me to far. I know I am going to be 16 and have a Trans Am for my first car but, I payed for most of it. I am the one who has worked the last3 summer saving every penny for a nice car, and I know for a fact after all that hard work I'm not going to go out and treat my car like I stole it. I have consequences set by my parents for this car and MUST obey them. Sorry if you don't like it that I got a Trans Am for my first car.

PS: I am not meaning this to outrage to you Y2kPewterSS, I am jsut saying my point of view so some people will grow up even though they are already in there late 20's and up.

pewter
    2002 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by joejenkinsglass View Post
    a car guy mature? hell im 30 and still do that stuff sometimes
    Haha don't you see the smileys. i was trying to hint sarcasm but that didn't go over well. lol im so immature, common who dosent enjoy burning out in front of hot girls with tig ol bittys

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by KJax2010 View Post
    Sorry, I just had to. I knew I would get some critisim when I posted it, but when you say my car is goning to the bone yard and don't even know me, it just pushed me to far. I know I am going to be 16 and have a Trans Am for my first car but, I payed for most of it. I am the one who has worked the last3 summer saving every penny for a nice car, and I know for a fact after all that hard work I'm not going to go out and treat my car like I stole it. I have consequences set by my parents for this car and MUST obey them. Sorry if you don't like it that I got a Trans Am for my first car.

PS: I am not meaning this to outrage to you Y2kPewterSS, I am jsut saying my point of view so some people will grow up even though they are already in there late 20's and up.
    Your opinion doesn't outrage me, you are entitled to your opinions. The name calling, etc. is what got you the alert. Keep your cool when you are stating a difference of opinion with someone else and you will last a long time here

green
    98 formula

Quote Originally Posted by 2fast2blegal View Post
    Haha don't you see the smileys. i was trying to hint sarcasm but that didn't go over well. lol im so immature, common who dosent enjoy burning out in front of hot girls with tig ol bittys
    sarcasm? I will have to google that I like doin burnouts behind them too

pewter
    2002 Trans Am

O MY Do i love tig ol bittys hehe Thank you car for them boobies lol

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by KJax2010 View Post
    Hey man, suck it. Im sure you would do more stupid s*** before I would because you don't have BIG, I mean HUGE, consequences. Even if I get a small little parking ticket it's gone, so I'm am pretty sure it's not going to the boneyard, unless you or another idiot hit me on the road and total the car. Thanks for your time.
    I hope you prove me wrong...

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

No need in arguing, were all Trans-am lovers.

pewter
    2002 Trans Am

Yea seriously. Make love ( to other Ls1 owners ) not war

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am A4

You'd better what your speed, my dad would love to pull you over in that beauty (he's a Howard County sheriff's deputy). Just kidding...enjoy! Here's some advice, don't do any burnouts at Markland and Washington like I did...the city cops would just love to pull you over for that. Lucky for me, I can't get it ticket in Kokomo if I try!
    1998 Trans Am, A4, SLP Loudmouth I, US Exotics WS9 ram air hood, Volant intake, 3.23's, 70k miles

Black
    2001 Trans Am

Congrats!

I know the feeling, I got a new 71 GTO while I was in high school, it was bad ass. I took real good care of it, but did romp it a little on the weekends.

When my son graduated 8th grade in 02, I got him a loaded SLP Camaro, will loads of crap on it. He didnt have a license either, it was basically garaged for two years before he could legally drive it. He later HAD TO HAVE A TRUCK, so the car is still garaged, it has less than 2k miles on it.

I drive, on the weekends, a 01 TA WS6. I got it for my 50th birthday.

Have fun and be careful.

scooley
    obtw you can see our cars at www.steeleswheels.com Look under My Rides

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information