Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

More pics of Slowass...

This is a discussion on More pics of Slowass... within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; ...

  1. #1
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    More pics of Slowass...


















  2. #2
    3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,365

    Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

    Good pics. Car looks awesome.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Too Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,170

    Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

    # 6 and 7 look best. 6 would be better if no gate in the background. All good pics tho. You have too much free time dammit! My wife won't let me do stuff like this, unless the kids (3.5 and 6) are with me. Do you take your toddler with you for this? 2 child seats do fit in the back, I found out.

  4. #4
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Love those effects you got going!! Getting better everytime, good show ol chap!! Brilliant!!! Cue the Englishman smiley.....

  5. #5
    War Machine BIG GUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    St. Louis MO.
    Age
    53
    Posts
    2,100

    Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

    You're car always looks awesome Curtis. Here is a song for you......lol.

    http://rhaplinks.real.com/rhaplink?r...st&from=search

  6. #6
    caraholic ggino85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    most miserable city in the US
    Age
    32
    Posts
    568

    blue green chameleon
    1998 Trans Am

    very nice luos, that chrome/black look in the last few pics would make a sick a** paint job.

  7. #7
    Member cant.b.caught.z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Age
    29
    Posts
    476

    Silver
    2005 Ram Daytona

    holy shit those are amazing

  8. #8
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Love those effects you got going!! Getting better everytime, good show ol chap!! Brilliant!!! Cue the Englishman smiley.....
    I agree! Your gettin the HDR thing down!

  9. #9
    Member emoFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    321

    black
    99 Z28

    sick!!!!


  10. #10
    Member iam_dale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bann, Germany
    Age
    38
    Posts
    384

    White
    02 WS6

    The car looks fuckin' sweet!! and whatever effect you're using is awesome!!

    dale

  11. #11
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Beaver Dam KY
    Posts
    7,746

    79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

    First and last two I want posters of, I would pay you greatly

  12. #12
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    # 6 and 7 look best. 6 would be better if no gate in the background. All good pics tho. You have too much free time dammit! My wife won't let me do stuff like this, unless the kids (3.5 and 6) are with me. Do you take your toddler with you for this? 2 child seats do fit in the back, I found out.
    I watch Sara all week long. Mr. Mom.

    I get to have a few hours to myself on the weekends. Some days I do nothing, others I take the T/A out for a short drive.


    Thanks for the compliments. All of them are HDR shots.
    If you want Hi-Res versions, please PM me. I will have to render them again, but it shouldn't be too hard to get them for you.

  13. #13
    Veteran Hi-Po's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,461

    Black
    1999 TA WS.6

    Definitely getting the hang of that camera thingy. Mine will look like that someday.

  14. #14
    Member Piranhaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    46
    Posts
    269

    Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    2 child seats do fit in the back, I found out.
    That's funny 'cause I have both car seats in the back of mine right now too. Kids are 3.5 and 5.5. They love riding in the "race car"

    Great pics btw, looks just killer.

  15. #15
    Veteran Hi-Po's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,461

    Black
    1999 TA WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by Piranhaz View Post
    That's funny 'cause I have both car seats in the back of mine right now too. Kids are 3.5 and 5.5. They love riding in the "race car"

    Great pics btw, looks just killer.
    If I had kids.... I would make sure I didnt ever sell the TA. I want them growing up in TA's. Hell yea


    No kids though, im broke already.

  16. #16
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    It is great.

    The T/A had the caps off the exhaust recently, and Julie had a friend over for dinner. She brought her 3 boys.
    One of the 6 year olds (twins) asked about the car, so I took them out into the garage and showed it to them. They wanted to hear it. So, I fired it up.
    Sara was the only kid not to flinch. The three boys (the twins and a 4 year old) all jumped and semi freaked out.

    Sara hasn't been in the T/A lately though. Most of the time she rides in the Vibe.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Too Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,170

    Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

    Quote Originally Posted by Piranhaz View Post
    That's funny 'cause I have both car seats in the back of mine right now too. Kids are 3.5 and 5.5. They love riding in the "race car"

    Great pics btw, looks just killer.
    Our kids call it a race car too. Must be the loud exhaust make it seem like one.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Too Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,170

    Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    If I had kids.... I would make sure I didnt ever sell the TA. I want them growing up in TA's. Hell yea

    Both of mine came home from the hospital in Trans Ams, Natalie in our '98 TA and Kyle in the '00 WS6. I have some video of that somewhere. Gotta keep the V8 stuff alive in their blood from day one
    No kids though, im broke already
    .
    Whoops had to edit my post, I put my stuff in yours! Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    It is great.

    The T/A had the caps off the exhaust recently, and Julie had a friend over for dinner. She brought her 3 boys.
    One of the 6 year olds (twins) asked about the car, so I took them out into the garage and showed it to them. They wanted to hear it. So, I fired it up.
    Sara was the only kid not to flinch. The three boys (the twins and a 4 year old) all jumped and semi freaked out.

    Sara hasn't been in the T/A lately though. Most of the time she rides in the Vibe.
    Funny stuff there, Sara is learning which loud noises are music.

  19. #19
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    Funny stuff there, Sara is learning which loud noises are music.
    It is great. Doesn't even phase her.


    Here are the non-HDR shots I got.







  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    # 6 and 7 look best. 6 would be better if no gate in the background. All good pics tho. You have too much free time dammit! My wife won't let me do stuff like this, unless the kids (3.5 and 6) are with me. Do you take your toddler with you for this? 2 child seats do fit in the back, I found out.
    What kind of seats can you make fit in the back?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What Slowass wishes to be when she grows up...
    By Mr. Luos in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 06:51 PM
  2. Might run the 1/4 mile in Slowass
    By Mr. Luos in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 05:49 PM
  3. Updated Slowass write-up, vids, pics...
    By Mr. Luos in forum Member's Rides
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 10:54 AM
  4. The "Slowass" write-up with pics and vids
    By Mr. Luos in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 08:15 AM
  5. Washed "Slowass" today...
    By Mr. Luos in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 09:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •