Looking at a ws6

This is a discussion on Looking at a ws6 within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Hello all. Noob here and currently looking at a ws6. This one specificly; http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ce=&cardist=79 I checked kbb and they want ...

Regal blue
    96 Buick regal

Looking at a ws6

Hello all. Noob here and currently looking at a ws6. This one specificly;http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ce=&cardist=79

I checked kbb and they want around 12k for it. so he's asking a lil more.

Also looking at another car. It's a 2001 som trans am. Suncoast creations ram air hood painted som color. Has 98k on the clock. Needs new brakes/rotors and struts. he has some Boyds smoothies on there but they're in need of new tires. He wants 11k for this one. A little much or good price?

Just want some opinions here. Thanks guys.

Red
    '02 WS6

knock the '99 down a G and it is good. The '01 on the other hand needs to be had on the cheap cause the 100K miles knocks the value way down (even though that not reallya lot of miles for an LS1) and there some serious money to be spent replacing the brakes and tires. I'd say knock 2-2.5Gs off the '01 but thats just me...

Regal blue
    96 Buick regal

Quote Originally Posted by Jims455 View Post
    knock the '99 down a G and it is good. The '01 on the other hand needs to be had on the cheap cause the 100K miles knocks the value way down (even though that not reallya lot of miles for an LS1) and there some serious money to be spent replacing the brakes and tires. I'd say knock 2-2.5Gs off the '01 but thats just me...
    yeah i was thinking around 9k for the 01 aswell.

Regal blue
    96 Buick regal

anymore thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Pewter
    '07 Silverado

Damn, where was this opinion of prices when I was trying to sell my T/A (I'm glad I kept it but I didn't get a single offer over 7k). 98 with 112K. No problem whatsoever, new tires. A well, blessing in desguise, I'd be miserable with out her. Good luck on your quest to find the best sports car pontiac ever sold

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

I'm suspicious of the 99. It has a Trans Am wing but a Formula front clip. Either way it has had some body work done. Wouldn't be surprised if it's not a real WS6. I'd pass on that one.

Thread Information