Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looking to get a trans am

This is a discussion on Looking to get a trans am within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; For the year thats about right, for an f-body thats high miles. It really comes down to your price range ...

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

For the year thats about right, for an f-body thats high miles. It really comes down to your price range and how many miles you are going to put on it a year.

well i dont drive a whole lot. back and forth from school each day which is like 10 mile round trip and just around town every now and then. i actually dont drive a whole lot. and yes the car is in my price range

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

This is the third ta I have owned(1st 4 gen) with 117k miles be prepared for the repairs ie trans,ac, headlight motors and rear end. Find out whats been done to car and check the carfax report. I would also look under car or take it to a shop you can trust before you buy it.

ugh nevermind that last trans am i posted has been sold. the guy emailed me back. it was sold last night!!!! im never gonna find a good one. my price range is 10500 or less.

Impounded

maple red metallic
    2000 firebird formula

Quote Originally Posted by ws60308 View Post
    ugh nevermind that last trans am i posted has been sold. the guy emailed me back. it was sold last night!!!! im never gonna find a good one. my price range is 10500 or less.
    theyre everywhere....look in the dallas area....houston has a few for sale too...i mean if you are willin to travel to get it!!

black
    1999 trans am

ok i went through the same thing lookin for a trans am ws6.. from lookin at the car id say it was ran hard.maybe wrecked since he doesnt have close up detailed pics of the car..id bet it is a fake ws6 but honestly if ur moddin the car 5-10 hp is really gonna matter as much as if ur a good driver.. it will come down to if u can drive.. id do autotrader or if ur dead set on this car.. look at it. have him drive it to u. drive it.check it..carfax report.. and just because u want one so bad..and u have it infront of u. dont waste ur money on a lemon trans am.. there is tons out there.. if it isnt in top shape just say sorry the car isnt for me. and go find another one and be paitent... (Y)

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by ws60308 View Post
    I know how you feel. I Called about a 2000 black 6m ws6 with 39k miles the day it was listed, the dealer only wanted $10500. I called my boss got the next day off to go see it(3hours away), called in the morning guy said someone came in late last night and bought it. Was on the lot less than 4 hours, it was in cherry condition with lots of mods. Just when I was about to give up I found mine!

Yellow
    2002 CETA

im selling my 97 Trans am if your interrested....7500 obo i live in Indiana so its not too far away and the car is in amazing shape for the mileage and year 111,000 miles....just a suggestion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information