Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Look at this..

This is a discussion on Look at this.. within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by BirdCountry02 thats true. i dont know, but most of the kids at my high school (the age ...

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by BirdCountry02 View Post
    thats true. i dont know, but most of the kids at my high school (the age they looked about) had their parents get them nice cars. especially a higher model ie ss, trans am, gt, etc. so i based it on that solely because i couldnt ever get one and would never do something as stupid as ghostriding. i had to work my ass off to get mine and wouldn't ever pull a stunt like that with it. kids who have stuff given to them generally don't have as much respect for what they have from what i've personally seen. so im not tryin to sterotype them, but it seems it imo
    quick question ....not related ...how do you have the mrm color on a 2002 .. i thought it was discontinued in 00'

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

no mrm debuted in 00 from what i remember. i could be wrong, but mrm was made in 02 but it wasn't used on ws6s

Awaiting Activation
    Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    Is it wrong that I could only think about how badly they scratched the paint doing that?
    LMAO I thought the same thing. I said how much dirt & rocks they picked up while surffing like that. In all seriouse this was just stupid, even if there was a driver.

Quote Originally Posted by fieropope View Post
    i was think hey hey your scratchin the nice paint ,, then im like wtf are you guys really that stupid ??? truley spoiled kids whove never worked for any thing just entertaining there retarded selves . and giving me and other responsible teenagers high insurance rates.
    Amen brother, amen. Unfortunately for me my high school is full of kids like this. Hopefully they'll win themselves a darwin award soon, for removing themselves from the gene pool .

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Im suprised they didnt break the spoiler sitting on it

red
    2000 Camaro SS

Would have been better if a cop was coming the other way. Wonder what they could charge him for... being a complete moron?

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by J1211C View Post
    Would have been better if a cop was coming the other way. Wonder what they could charge him for... being a complete moron?
    reckless driving ..for one..

MRM
    2002 T/A M6

Would've been better if they both fell off j/k but really??

Take a look at all of the comments. Of course they say shit about the kids... but there are tons of comments about how shitty T/A's are????? WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING HATERS!!!!

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

I would never ghost ride my TA. Have too much respect for it to think I could lose it easily in doing this stunt along with the fact of messing up the leather seats and paint. Secondly, I think ghost riding is dumb. Lastly, so what if it is fake, not like you can see someone moving in the car to say anything anyway. I would never do this stunt unless I knew 110% it wasn't going to be wrecked, and fuck the TA haters. More of a pleasure to see them in my rear view mirror.

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Fearls1 View Post
    Would've been better if they both fell off j/k but really??

Take a look at all of the comments. Of course they say shit about the kids... but there are tons of comments about how shitty T/A's are????? WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING HATERS!!!!
    people hate what they cant have...look at all the hate with the z06 and zr1 etc

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    people hate what they cant have...look at all the hate with the z06 and zr1 etc
    that sums it up

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    Is it wrong that I could only think about how badly they scratched the paint doing that?
    That's all I was thinking about when watching the video! I don't even let people lean against my car.

Black
    1998 Trans Am

If only my alignment was so good it would stay in a perfectly straight line for that long. hahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information