Lockable glove boxes for Trans Ams?

This is a discussion on Lockable glove boxes for Trans Ams? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Hey guys, new to the forums! Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere. I used the search function but didn't ...

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am Ws6

Lockable glove boxes for Trans Ams?

Hey guys, new to the forums! Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere. I used the search function but didn't get any results. So my question is this : Does anyone (site sponsors or aftermarket) make any kind of lockable glove box or console, or at least some kind of security box so you can leave your valuables in your car when you can't take them with you? I've had my Ws6 broken into twice, car was locked and valuables hidden, but sometimes you just can't take them out of the car. I'm wanting to store my faceplate for my cd deck and my iPod that's connected to my iPod adapter somewhere, but I havn't been able to find anything like this. Any suggestions?

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Thumbs down

northern KY?! what's up man, i'm from Ft. Thomas!

I don't know an answer to your question, though...and sorry to hear you've had so many problems-especially so close to home, what part of town are you in? Do you keep the windows up/ t-tops locked etc?

Custom Car Emblems
    from third_shift|studios
    Pittsburgh Car Detailing & Paint Protection from ts|s detailing
    jaison tortorea

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am Ws6

Hey third shift, that's great, another local guy Have you ever been to Fort Mitchell Garage with your ride? It's actually in Ft. Thomas (which I always thought funny about those two exits/towns...to get to anything in Ft. Thomas, you always have to get off the Ft. Mitchell exit, and vice versa lol) I have to say, I have taken my car there for repairs, and will never go anywhere else, they do THE best work! What do you think about us FINALLY getting rain after like 4 and a half months haha. I work in Union, live in richwood. My car got broken into right in front of my work and they took about $700 worth of stuff. At least they left my amp :/

Thread Information