Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lets See Your Interior.....Stock,Custom ETC.

This is a discussion on Lets See Your Interior.....Stock,Custom ETC. within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I love MRM TA's, my favorite factory color, GM really dropped the ball not offering it as a WS6 color ...

Navy Blue, Dark Cherry
    98 M6 TA, 87 A4 TA

I love MRM TA's, my favorite factory color, GM really dropped the ball not offering it as a WS6 color choice
    '98 NBM T/A: TSP Headers, ORY, Flowmaster Exhaust, Freemods, Drilled/Slotted rotors, Poly mounts and Bushings, Swaybars, Upgraded T56, B&M Shifter, LED DRL/Turnsignals, MTI Lid, EGR Delete, MAF De-Screened, Polished TB, LS6 Intake, PCV Mod W/ catch can, UMI Torque Arm & 3-Point SFC.

black
    2001 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmX2 View Post
    nice, all nicer than mine, how much (ball park) are you guys/gals paying to get your seats reupholstered? vinyl?
    I can't remember exactly what I paid for mine, I think it was $1300. They was origianlly a light tan color, but I wanted black and red with embroidered dragons. I can't remember the name of the material either, it's not as expensive as leather, but more than vinyl.

Maple Red Metallic
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmX2 View Post
    I love MRM TA's, my favorite factory color, GM really dropped the ball not offering it as a WS6 color choice
    Just one of those things. Also a nice conversation starter since Nassau/Medium Blue and Sport Gold were available as WS6 cars but Maple wasn't. And those two colors are rarer than Maple. A bunch of people think I resprayed it with some House of Kolor or what have you after market paint. Always carry a documented binder in the car to shut people up at shows.

Though in the end 4 WS6es were supposedly built by SLP in '02 so there may be some 'dealer built' WS6 cars lying around out there.

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Just one, this is an interior thread.
    lol

Pewter Metallic
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Ws66 View Post
    Click for full size
    Just one, this is an interior thread.
    lol
    looks good i always been a fan of the 77-78 T/A really the SE and Bandit Editions,i guess thats everybody favorite i was looking at a couple of T/As on the TRANSAMFLORIDA.COM website are you familiar with those guys? they restore T/As i want to own both a 81 Camaro Z/28 & a 77 T/A or a 78 T/A SE or Bandit Edition,both autos w/T/Tops LoL! my uncle had a 79
    T/A w/T/Tops auto it was a 8 second car,he had a 455 olds engine in it that would not quit he was really into racing back in
    the days,that T/A beat a lot of cars in its time,but hurricane katrina took it away,we drove it a few weeks before the storm
    hit,but now its resting in peace he was gonna redo the engine,trans etc.but that stupid storm came,my favorite fbodys are the
    2nd and 4th gens i want to own both one day

81 Camaro Z28
    78 Trans Am SE Bandit Edition
    http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/...G/IMAG1370.jpg
    In The Words of Ed Hamburger of SLP "The Muscle Car Is Not Dead"
    Camaro/Trans Am Team....SSuperior Motorsports "Leaders In The Performance World"
    T/Tops on any Trans Am Or Camaro,Just Gives The Car That Distictive Look

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information