Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Lets give GM a reason to build the new T/A

This is a discussion on Lets give GM a reason to build the new T/A within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Rare98Ragtop Demolished in '04 I believe. wow that fuckin sux.......

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Rare98Ragtop View Post
    Demolished in '04 I believe.
    wow that fuckin sux....

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

Heres an interesting fun fact. There were over 5,055 firehawks made from 1992 to 2002. There were only 1,959 formula firehawks produced and 3,096 T/A firehawks. Funny though, Formulas were the first firehawks all the way up until 1997 and theres more T/A firehawks than formulas. Oh in 1998 there were no firehawks built....except 6 but they were considered not apart of the lineup b/c slp did actually have there hands on it, and there no rpo code in which would make it a pure firehawk. Also another interesting fact, only 164 comp T/A's exist in 4th gens from '95 to '97. also in 2002 the firehawk lineup may not be exact numbers. heres my reference http://www.firehawk.org/list/1024.html

pewter
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

I read they were going to try to find another use for it but if they didn't then they prob just tore it down, and man did that PISS off Canada when they closed the plant.

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by LS1buckey View Post
    I read they were going to try to find another use for it but if they didn't then they prob just tore it down, and man did that PISS off Canada when they closed the plant.
    i was gonna take a few of us up there. turn all that shit back on and make our own trans ams hah. the only 2009 ones in existence. lol not really but it would have been a cool thought. but still would have been the same as the '02

pewter
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by RedFenix_68 View Post
    i was gonna take a few of us up there. turn all that shit back on and make our own trans ams hah. the only 2009 ones in existence. lol not really but it would have been a cool thought. but still would have been the same as the '02
    lol, hell ya. I read they were going to try and find another use for it but prob wouldn't be able to b/c the place was so big that it would be pretty hard to find any other use other than a car factory.

Black
    2001 WS6

I agree and hope they don't try a new version and screw it up

black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by RedFenix_68 View Post
    Heres an interesting fun fact. There were over 5,055 firehawks made from 1992 to 2002. There were only 1,959 formula firehawks produced and 3,096 T/A firehawks. Funny though, Formulas were the first firehawks all the way up until 1997 and theres more T/A firehawks than formulas. Oh in 1998 there were no firehawks built....except 6 but they were considered not apart of the lineup b/c slp did actually have there hands on it, and there no rpo code in which would make it a pure firehawk. Also another interesting fact, only 164 comp T/A's exist in 4th gens from '95 to '97. also in 2002 the firehawk lineup may not be exact numbers. heres my reference http://www.firehawk.org/list/1024.html
    there was a comp ta for sale here in 03 sat for 2 months for like $18,000 grand. i pulled over and looked at it a few times it was so cool lookin but i didnt know what a comp ta was back then.

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

lol, hell ya. I read they were going to try and find another use for it but prob wouldn't be able to b/c the place was so big that it would be pretty hard to find any other use other than a car factory.
    i wonder if they still have all the machines and shit in there, if its not torn down and all. seriuosly that would be the shit.

pewter
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

yes but could you imagine the cost of that place? would be sweet and if I had or could get the money I'd do it in a heart beat with ya.

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

The latest version of the Camaro has been the source of speculation since it was unveiled at the Detroit International Auto Show in January to rave reviews. GM discontinued production of the muscle car in 2002, which left 1,000 workers at a Ste-Therese, Que., plant out of work.

That plant was demolished to make way for a shopping centre.

i fuckin hate gm!!! i just wanna rip off the companies head and shit down there fuckin throat. why does a company with so much success.....tradition, and muscle power, be so stupid. thanx for the trans am and camaro gm. just shut the doors and take a walk. im sicking of seeing failure. quit trying to make money and go with the damn flow.gdvgfbbfddkcfnvvdfvnjcncd v dfv vfvf fnvfnvdn c d i just couldnt think of anything to type and was pist. had a little gibberish there.

'98,'00 Bird '03, 14 Vets

I believe the whole Pontiac Division has failed. Soon GM as a whole will fail and go bankrupt. They will come back as a smaller car company with the aid of our tax dollars just like Chrysler did. Mark my words. I see Pontiac going out in 2012 and GM in 2016.

Just my prediction .... Let's check this thread then and see if I was right.

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Mecinoid View Post
    I believe the whole Pontiac Division has failed. Soon GM as a whole will fail and go bankrupt. They will come back as a smaller car company with the aid of our tax dollars just like Chrysler did. Mark my words. I see Pontiac going out in 2012 and GM in 2016.

haha ya. lets see.

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

Quote Originally Posted by Mecinoid View Post

i dont see that, i think they would merge with another company like they almost did a few years back before that happened.

black
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

well I for one was all about a new one. I have accepted that GM will not put one out. that is okay. I have a wife that is obsessed with the new camaro. around 2010 I will see if it will be worth it to get one. I am not a fan of the independent rear suspension though. Hugger orange with the black stripes. The wife wants a midnight blue with the stripes. we will see and the bonus will be I keep mine
    UMI sfc,whisper lid,k-n,diablo,shift kit,kooks long tubes-N-y-pipe,Borla 3" cat-back,power bond underdrive pulley,msd wires,front- baer gt brakes, slotted and drilled rotors , braided lines,tuned and dyno'd.345 HP and 354 torque

Pewter
    2001/WS6

Ford is in a lot worse shape than GM even with their "muscle" car and Dodge isnt too hot either. i think the new Camaro is pretty sharp

pewter
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

I'm pretty sure we will see the new camaro in 09

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

I'm pretty sure we will see the new camaro in 09
    Pretty sure? Its gonna happen.. the mules are already on the road... there has been WAY too much publicity for GM NOT to make them...
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

pewter
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

I know they are going to make them, what I was saying was thats when I thought they would be released. could be sooner or later I haven't seen any on the road yet but I'm sure they will be here where I'm at as soon as they hit the sales floor.

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

I know they are going to make them, what I was saying was thats when I thought they would be released. could be sooner or later I haven't seen any on the road yet but I'm sure they will be here where I'm at as soon as they hit the sales floor.
    Yeah.. they will be made the end of the year for the 09s.. so I figure set/oct we should start seeing them in the stealerships..

Pewter
    2001/WS6

read in motor trend fall of 08

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information