Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

let me here your thoughts on this!!!

This is a discussion on let me here your thoughts on this!!! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Doesn't matter if it's a dealer as slow as there selling it's a buyers market, my dad bought a loaded ...

White
    1998 Trans Am

Doesn't matter if it's a dealer as slow as there selling it's a buyers market, my dad bought a loaded altima 3.5 top of the line every option but nav at a dealer. Kbb was 17000 or so he got if for 15k even out the door with all dealer fees, tax title and plates for that price so he actually got the car for $13300 with 44k miles. Not totally my style but a great dd with some good pick up and good gas mileage.
    1998 Trans Am 85k miles.
    Bolt ons, MS3 113LSA cam, Circle D Stall, Tune, Modified WS6 style hood, Full Suspension, 6000k HID's, Clear Side Markers w/ Leds, Led 3rd Brake Light and 18" AR Staggered Killer Wheels w/ BFG KDW NT's.- Weekend Toy/DD
    02 Trailblazer -Sold
    09 Ram 1500 CC - Sold
    09 Cobalt SS/TC - Sold
    13 ram 1500 LoneStar CC 4x4 - Magnaflow, K&N,and more to come-DD/Toy

Red
    1998 Camaro Z28

well nevermind it got sold yesterday while i was at work ill just have to wait a while

Black
    2000 WS6 Trans AM

well that sucks...like i said keep your eye on here and ls1tech a lot of deals especially now that summer is approaching and everyone is taking their birds back out etc etc

White
    1998 Trans Am

Do what I do check autotrader and ebay every few days. Dealers are desparate so you may find one 45 min to an hour away that's a great deal. I watched autotrader for months before I got my Trailblazer i wanted leather and all the toys and a good deal so I found one that was at a dealer website that was $13k and found it less than a month later on autotrader selling for 10k since they were trying to sell it b4 auction time. I got it for $9650 out the door, brought them a bank check the next day. I had been driving a 91 Celica GT I got for $500 and a 91 Explorer 5spd that I got for $600 from mu uncle was allite banged up but ran good. Drove those beaters for 4 years and banked up some cash so I could get what I wanted without worrying about credit since mine sucks.

Black
    2002 firebird T/A WS6-A4

the deals are out there, i got my 02 ws6 a4 with 84000 on it for 11,900 out the door. some paint chipping in the normal areas for that mileage and some minor wear and tear on the interior and that was it. drives like it was brand new!!

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

you gonna b jealous when she has a ws6? I suppose you are in charge of all mods, so it will always be a little slower than yours? let her have yours, and buy a ws6 already done. Ive seen a few on here about 15-19k that are DONE. my .02
    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Try roasting your crow. It'll be easier to get down.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I like grilling mine with a nice brown sugar based rub

Red
    1998 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by az gt eater View Post
    you gonna b jealous when she has a ws6? I suppose you are in charge of all mods, so it will always be a little slower than yours? let her have yours, and buy a ws6 already done. Ive seen a few on here about 15-19k that are DONE. my .02
    Well if i get her one its gonna stay all original and just keep the car forever

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

get an auto convertible. it would be easy to dd and you can drop the top and cruise . that way you will have completely different experiences available to you two.

White
    1998 Trans Am

Mines a 98 and has 85k know. Had 65 a few years ago. I planned on keeping it stock and not beating on it and getting a cheap cloth Formula or Z28 hardtop. They used to be all over and not were pretty cheap to buy since everyone I knew wanted ttops or a vert. Maybe even a 89 to 93 notchback 5.0. But a few years ago I started going to meets and on cruises and then came all the mods. I already had te 18's since the factory chrome peeled and bubbled on the 16s. 1st the volant, LS6, pulleys, lt's, ory, slp powerr flo catback to replace the flowmaster I welded into the factory location. Then a aftermarket WS6 hood modified for my intake. The blew the rear gears. So out with 3.23 and in with 3.73's. Then it was too high so I got BMR springs, kyb struts, spohn sway bar set, and umi strut bar, lca's, and panhard bar. All I have left is the front upper and lower arms to replace. Then more motor mods later. I have a 93 LX 5.0 vert that needs a new interior. Great cruising car. Plan to finish restoring it then after I sell it U want to buy a Black 02 SS with the CME exhaust or a SOM WS6 6spd. Or a Firhawk if I can find a 6aod with chrome rims or a 99 aniversary TA has to be something unique.

Red
    1998 Camaro Z28

Well thats what the z28 is for is mods this t/a would basically be a grandmas car but a 20 year old girl in the drivers seat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information