Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Less than one month!

Well I have about a month left before I will finally be sitting on my own couch again, my job is almost finished here in Iraq. But the even better news is as soon as I get home I will have parts waiting on me. I just ordered my headers and x pipe with dynomax bullets.
    1 7/8 texas speed long tubes
    tsp x pipe w/dynomax mufflers
    volant cai
    polyeurothane motor/tranny mounts
    and chromely 3 point umi sfc weld in

And on top of all of that I have gotten ahold of a shop that made the nick williams tb they will be doing all my work, which includes all of the installation of my cam/heads which will be the trickflow 215cc and a tourquer v2 at a 112lsa fast intake with a nick williams tb. Ready to get home and get started on the work haha, actually I am ready to get home and just crank up my car and hear it, tired of the smell of disel fuel lol.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Congrates man, sounds like you will have a beast to tame when you get home. You get that thing too hook and say hello to 11s. Get home safe

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Good to hear! Looks like you have something really special to look forward to once you get back stateside.

Bright Rally Red
    2002 Camaro 35thLE

Grats on the goodies for when you get home and thank you for your service to this country.

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

dont forget lots of

sunset orange/ black
    two 2001 ws6 m6

Quote Originally Posted by Dabom75 View Post
    Grats on the goodies for when you get home and thank you for your service to this country.
    amen to that !!!

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    Well I have about a month left before I will finally be sitting on my own couch again, my job is almost finished here in Iraq. But the even better news is as soon as I get home I will have parts waiting on me. I just ordered my headers and x pipe with dynomax bullets.
    1 7/8 texas speed long tubes
    tsp x pipe w/dynomax mufflers
    volant cai
    polyeurothane motor/tranny mounts
    and chromely 3 point umi sfc weld in

And on top of all of that I have gotten ahold of a shop that made the nick williams tb they will be doing all my work, which includes all of the installation of my cam/heads which will be the trickflow 215cc and a tourquer v2 at a 112lsa fast intake with a nick williams tb. Ready to get home and get started on the work haha, actually I am ready to get home and just crank up my car and hear it, tired of the smell of disel fuel lol.
    I will never forget the smell of JP8 and MOGAS... I'm going to Leonard Wood later this year for PSD school and then getting assigned to a PSD team. I'm getting activated for a year, and we will supposedly be back and forth from the sandbox all year Keep safe!

Your car will indeed be fast when you have the work done. I'm installing ported 243's and a very big cam next month so it will be interesting to see the #'s you put down with your setup compared to mine.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    I will never forget the smell of JP8 and MOGAS... I'm going to Leonard Wood later this year for PSD school and then getting assigned to a PSD team. I'm getting activated for a year, and we will supposedly be back and forth from the sandbox all year Keep safe!

Your car will indeed be fast when you have the work done. I'm installing ported 243's and a very big cam next month so it will be interesting to see the #'s you put down with your setup compared to mine.
    I wont ever forget the smell either tired of it haha, and psd is what I have been doing alot this deployment its a babysitters job, we did alot of trainning in mississippi and the best of it was in kuwait with the ex sf guy that trainned us with live shoot houses. I know I talked to the guy he said to expect anywhere from 440 to 470 to the wheels.

NEEDLS1AGAIN- I will be doing alot of photos and videos I have had a harddrive camera for 2 years now with really nothing to shoot now I know why I have it

DABOM- Thanks for the support been a long year and 2 months haha.

ZINERGY- I hope so I am going to see how long I can push that stock 10 bolt before it goes kaboom haha, I will order a 9in when I get around to it and get me some 315's out at the back.

PAJEFF02- I know I cant wait just to get home and crank her up and listen to her for the first time since july.

Impounded

'00 Z28 M6 NBM
    I piss excellence.

thats great man, what part of NC you from? Im in Granite Falls

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Really damn I am from the hky man!!!

Blue
    2001 Trans AM

Thanks for all you do Bluehawk! By the way is your car a M6 or an auto? Thanks bro!

Impounded

'00 Z28 M6 NBM
    I piss excellence.

Really damn I am from the hky man!!!
    damn, maybe ill see you on 70 then, I have a NBM Z28.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Element View Post
    Thanks for all you do Bluehawk! By the way is your car a M6 or an auto? Thanks bro!
    No problem, and it is a m6 only way to go more fun than an auto in my opinion.

Koda ok yea you will probably see me the second or third weekend in feburary out their which I will come out often, but it will be going into the shop to get the work started after that so it will be another week or two before you see it out their again. And btw I betcha their is still a shitload of little kids and their ricers out their to still, seen any pretty quick cars out their lately maybe set up some runs with some z06's after I get the car done.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

I would say 470whp is wishful thinking or a high reading dyno. On an average dynojet with those mods i would expect to see 420-450whp and on a mustang dyno 400-430whp. But eitherway its about times not dyno numbers so get that car dialed in and low 11s at 120ishmph are there.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    I would say 470whp is wishful thinking or a high reading dyno. On an average dynojet with those mods i would expect to see 420-450whp and on a mustang dyno 400-430whp. But eitherway its about times not dyno numbers so get that car dialed in and low 11s at 120ishmph are there.
    Its going to be run on a dyno jet, running 11:1 compression, He told me thats the numbers that he has seen on set ups like that not exactly like it. I am thinking about spraying a 75 to a 100 shot in a couple months, But first I wanna get the tranny rebuilt and the rear end in just to be on the safe side if you know what I mean. And I did say anywhere from 440 to 470 is what he told me so I wont be dissappointed if it doesnt turn 470 out lol to tell you the truth, I am just excited to be able to have the money I do for modding it is all.
    Last edited by bluehawk2000; 01-07-2010 at 11:33 AM.

Black
    2000 T/A WS6

Hey good luck with the car! Looks like we be going home around the same time!

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by dr_ws6_00 View Post
    Hey good luck with the car! Looks like we be going home around the same time!
    Yea man I am ready to get the hell out of the fly infested shit hole, I have a couple weeks left here at falcon then to georgia for demob and all the tireing crap.

Black
    2000 T/A WS6

Yea man I am ready to get the hell out of the fly infested shit hole, I have a couple weeks left here at falcon then to georgia for demob and all the tireing crap.
    I feel ya there! and then off to block leave and lots of beer, women, and fast cars!

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by dr_ws6_00 View Post
    I feel ya there! and then off to block leave and lots of beer, women, and fast cars!
    I hear ya their man thats my plans also, you supposed to be going back next month also?

Black
    2000 T/A WS6

I hear ya their man thats my plans also, you supposed to be going back next month also?
    YupPatriot::

Thread Information