Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 48 of 48

last of the breed

This is a discussion on last of the breed within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Roughly somethign like this......

  1. #41
    ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,845

    All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

    Roughly somethign like this...

    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

  2. #42
    Member jujofields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Posts
    900

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Streak View Post
    Roughly somethign like this...

    Click for full size
    LOL...so that's what you ended up doing? That looks good, but I was meaning not directly on the lid itself, but to the left and right of the lid (where the stock baffles used to be).

  3. #43
    Member Bouvers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    31
    Posts
    857

    Blue 1997 Trans Am(Sold)
    Pewter 2001 Trans Am Vert

    thats not bad... what about on the opposite side of the rear bumper to balance the ws6 badge can anyone photoshop that?

  4. #44
    ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,845

    All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

    Quote Originally Posted by jujofields View Post
    LOL...so that's what you ended up doing? That looks good, but I was meaning not directly on the lid itself, but to the left and right of the lid (where the stock baffles used to be).
    Lol.. no.. the badges are from my fenders...

  5. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    7
    I love those badges!!!

    What was the orginal source for those? GM or who?

  6. #46
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SAN FRAN SISCO BABY
    Age
    30
    Posts
    836

    VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

    whew! I am back in america! been in nicaragua for the past 10 days. I gt my barges just prior to leaving on the mission trip. I placed mine on the side pillars. which I think looks great cause you can see them at eye level and people driving can easily see and read it. ill have to get my gf's camera and get a few pics up on here

  7. #47
    Junior Member GTA91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8

    Black
    91 Trans Am GTA/01 TA WS6

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by TmaxicanA View Post
    whew! I am back in america! been in nicaragua for the past 10 days. I gt my barges just prior to leaving on the mission trip. I placed mine on the side pillars. which I think looks great cause you can see them at eye level and people driving can easily see and read it. ill have to get my gf's camera and get a few pics up on here
    Good spot. That was where I was planning to put my badges on my 01 car, when I get them.

  8. #48
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SAN FRAN SISCO BABY
    Age
    30
    Posts
    836

    VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

    Quote Originally Posted by GTA91 View Post
    Good spot. That was where I was planning to put my badges on my 01 car, when I get them.
    im happy with them there, and its very eye catching to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. last of the breed
    By SLDWS6 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 12:29 PM
  2. Last of the Breed kit still available!
    By BANDITCAR in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 01:12 PM
  3. Last Of The Breed Kit
    By Gene Culley in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 04:50 PM
  4. last of the breed?
    By caseyWS6 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 06:35 PM
  5. Last of the breed
    By Redneck197985 in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 06:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •