Black
    2000 WS6 Trans AM

just thought I'd share.

So I picked up a fast 92 and NW TB as well as pacesetter LT'S and ORY. WOW...the car is leaps and bounds faster than before I feel like I unleashed a demon! Could not be happier with those mods. The car sounds mean and runs like a scolded dog! However I feel the entire rear just flex under full throttle so suspension mods here I come!👍💪💰💸💸
    98' Trans AM RIP

00' WS6/Black/Pacesetter LT's/Magnaflow Exhaust/SLP lid/Nick Williams 92mm TB/FAST 92 Intake/BMR Strut Tower Brace/BMR Rear LCA's/BMR Panhard Bar

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 1998 T/A View Post
    So I picked up a fast 92 and NW TB as well as pacesetter LT'S and ORY. WOW...the car is leaps and bounds faster than before I feel like I unleashed a demon! Could not be happier with those mods. The car sounds mean and runs like a scolded dog! However I feel the entire rear just flex under full throttle so suspension mods here I come!����������
    You need only go to UMI for all your suspension needs. These guys are great, you call them up and tell them what your car is doing and what you want to do and they will steer you in the right direction with parts and advice. They don't just sell parts, they sell and advise you on the right parts for your car. I use to go to Jegs and Summit for my Camaro and GTO needs but this was before I saw the UMI light.
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

^^ Totally agree. I run all UMI under our car and couldn't be happier. The look, quality and fit is superb.

Thread Information