Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

just got a ws6

This is a discussion on just got a ws6 within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Congrats on your TA. I'm 22 and got my TA in September but before that I had a 99 cobra. ...

Black
    2002 Trans AM WS6

Congrats on your TA. I'm 22 and got my TA in September but before that I had a 99 cobra. You have to respect your car! It's all fun, until you slip up once. Dont' mean to be pain, but take the races to the track. Hope you enjoy, it I am!

Black
    1999 WS6 T/A

congrats

RED
    2001 TRANS AM WS6 6SPD

Congrats On Your Ws6. I Luv My 2001 Red Ws6 6spd. Vrooooom, Vroooom. Yes There Is A Lot Of Power So Be Careful And Enjoy Every Minute.

Quad Aces
    Im 20 years old with a 2000 WS6 with 46k on it... Bought it myself Pay for it myself... I only had to spend 1 year in Iraq to do it! haha... It payed off I guess

pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Quad Aces
    Im 20 years old with a 2000 WS6 with 46k on it... Bought it myself Pay for it myself... I only had to spend 1 year in Iraq to do it! haha... It payed off I guess
    congrats man way to go ,put a picture up of it!!

flat black
    i was 17 when i bought mine...fun ass cars, i think i had it about 3 months getting used to the power for 3 months it was stock...welll not quite...but i didnt add anything for the first three months...the after that...it wasnt enough power...it still isnt...but when you can break tires loose in second gear that have a traction rating of AA youve got plenty of power...you just need to figure out how to get it to the ground...Ahem....more money :-D, be safe have fun and treat her right...dont cheat on her either shell get pissy...i remember one i night i had a dream about a stage 3 Rousch...when i woke up i felt like i had committed adultory...i told her first thing that morning when i got in and was on my way to class...i think she understands...:/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information