Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

just cant believe the people here.

This is a discussion on just cant believe the people here. within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by 96t/a i know how you feel. about 8 months ago i had just had my T/A painted ...

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

Quote Originally Posted by 96t/a View Post
    i know how you feel. about 8 months ago i had just had my T/A painted and i came out of wal-mart only to find my driver side mirror broke all to shit and a big ass scratch on my window. and of course nobody saw anything
    Same here, i was at a friends house. We just got off from school. I ate lunch at his house. When i walked outside my driverside mirror was smashed, and a piece was messing from the motor to adjust the mirror.

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

Quote Originally Posted by innerchi89 View Post
    Same here, i was at a friends house. We just got off from school. I ate lunch at his house. When i walked outside my driverside mirror was smashed, and a piece was messing from the motor to adjust the mirror.
    When I was in the Navy and driving.. something else.. (I wont say the H word!) someone took the liberty to bust out my mirrors with a hammer or something. Wasn't around to see who it was, but I was ticked. I was buying my WS6 THAT day though, so I didn't stay angry long!

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

Quote Originally Posted by fluke View Post
    When I was in the Navy and driving.. something else.. (I wont say the H word!) someone took the liberty to bust out my mirrors with a hammer or something. Wasn't around to see who it was, but I was ticked. I was buying my WS6 THAT day though, so I didn't stay angry long!
    Haha, maybe i will follow your foot steps and get a Pewter WS6. Pewter is the best color! No one wit a diff. yell at me

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Tp those who still didn't get it, pull the cover in the rear over the spare and towards teh front of the vehicle fromt he spare you will see alittle black box stuck to the fender. A piece of white tape will cover a small knob that turns the sensitivity up or down. All the way up and it will go off it you look at it too hard. hell at 3/4 light rain will set it off

Looking for my next LSX 6-Speeder's Avatar

PBM
    2004 GTO M6 PBM

Cool

Reading through a couple of these posts i know how you feel, when im at home i have to park outside in our driveway and in the evil sun! However i have a car cover and i even get upset when one of my own parents got too close with their cars lol! However i have it with me at college now and always park it in the parking deck and ive luckily found a few key spots that no driver can get close without driving over the line and parking totally crooked... and if they do i give em a nice big fine since i work for security here haha!

So my advice is if you have a place that will be in the shade most of the day if not all day park there, or if u have to park in a cramped parking deck with hundred of other REALLY bad drivers that have an accident almost everyday scout out spots that are difficult for other drivers to pull into or that give you lots of space. IE my corner spot theres extra room to the wall so i can park with about 2 feet or more between my car the line i should be right next to.

Try having a friend park on either side of you. As for you that must park in the street good luck my friends! i never plan on living in a city or parking on a crowded street. Good luck my friends!!

Black
    2002 Trans Am

we have stright parking spots at our school and when i had my firebird i would park slanted taking up to spots some kid with a shitty ass jeep put his front brush gaurd inches from my door and some other kid was driving up to the other side and i ran out there and moved it they then got yelled at becae they left there cars like that one going the rong way in the parking spots and one kid left it in the lane i just moved up a spot ass holes
    Wishin for a LS1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information