Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

John Wayne's Facelift, Yes they are cellphone pics

This is a discussion on John Wayne's Facelift, Yes they are cellphone pics within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Ok so just got John Wayne back yesterday..... He got a full black repaint, Agrentine metalic silver stripes, Side molding ...

  1. #1
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    John Wayne's Facelift, Yes they are cellphone pics

    Ok so just got John Wayne back yesterday..... He got a full black repaint, Agrentine metalic silver stripes, Side molding deleted, Corsa clone exhaust tips......... Rims are bought and paid for just on back order Torque Thrust "m"s for those wondering. so i snaped some cellphone pics, they arent the best but you get the picture, ill dig out the 10 mpixel sony when the weather straightens out.... only thing goofy i noticed is.....is it me or does my exhaust hang low coming out the back? anyways on to the pics....






  2. #2
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    btw the back left one isnt crooked, its just the picture..... and gas was 1.87 yeeeaayyya

  3. #3
    Senior Member jknelms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,327

    Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

    didn't know. yeah, that does look good.

    1.87 for the cheap stuff? you didn't put that in your car, did you?

  4. #4
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    ive ran 89 in it since day one.....

  5. #5
    Member midi_2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Macomb, Michigan
    Age
    58
    Posts
    371

    Black on Black
    2001 ~ T/A ~ WS6 ~ M6

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Ok so just got John Wayne back yesterday..... He got a full black repaint, Agrentine metalic silver stripes, Side molding deleted, Corsa clone exhaust tips......... Rims are bought and paid for just on back order Torque Thrust "m"s for those wondering. so i snaped some cellphone pics, they arent the best but you get the picture, ill dig out the 10 mpixel sony when the weather straightens out.... only thing goofy i noticed is.....is it me or does my exhaust hang low coming out the back? anyways on to the pics....

    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Very sweet looking ride. Yeah personally, I'd tuck the tips.

  6. #6
    Member midi_2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Macomb, Michigan
    Age
    58
    Posts
    371

    Black on Black
    2001 ~ T/A ~ WS6 ~ M6

    Quote Originally Posted by midi_2001 View Post
    Very sweet looking ride. Yeah personally, I'd tuck the tips.
    Here is mine before I tucked them. Basically all I did was a lift. I don't have any new pics.


  7. #7
    Senior Member jknelms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,327

    Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

    Quote Originally Posted by midi_2001 View Post
    Here is mine before I tucked them. Basically all I did was a lift. I don't have any new pics.

    Click for full size
    those really aren't bad looking, but they look like they are more than just tips, though. some kind of screening inside of it.

  8. #8
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Looks pretty good!!


    Get us some better shots ASAP!!

  9. #9
    Member midi_2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Macomb, Michigan
    Age
    58
    Posts
    371

    Black on Black
    2001 ~ T/A ~ WS6 ~ M6

    Quote Originally Posted by jknelms View Post
    those really aren't bad looking, but they look like they are more than just tips, though. some kind of screening inside of it.
    You are correct. Actually it's Magnaflow on Kooks.

  10. #10
    Member midi_2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Macomb, Michigan
    Age
    58
    Posts
    371

    Black on Black
    2001 ~ T/A ~ WS6 ~ M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Looks pretty good!!


    Get us some better shots ASAP!!
    Thanks.

  11. #11
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    yea my dad also noticed that they hung low.... guess ill c if my buddy with a lift is doin anything tommorow for i leave... Midi what did you do to tuck them up, just bent them or what?

    Thanks for the props....
    Last edited by suede; 11-15-2008 at 11:56 PM.

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1

    red
    camaro 1996

    ahahah, dont think you should have put the striped on wade. i like them better off... but.......... we need better pics!






    if your wondering........ KING LINAGE FOR THE MOTHER FUC*ING WIN!!!!!!!!

  13. #13
    Member midi_2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Macomb, Michigan
    Age
    58
    Posts
    371

    Black on Black
    2001 ~ T/A ~ WS6 ~ M6

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    yea my dad also noticed that they hung low.... guess ill c if my buddy with a lift is doin anything tommorow for i leave... Midi what did you do to tuck them up, just bent them or what?

    Thanks for the props....
    I'm assuming you're putting tips on the factory exhaust which, without modifications you'll probably have some issues. Assuming such, I really don't have any good advice for you. I wouldn't want to see you ruin the factory exhaust.

    On my particular application I removed the entire factory exhaust system and installed Kooks LT headers, Kooks ORY and the Magnaflow system. It only took one cut to remove the factory exhaust and now it's stored up in the attic. As you can see in the picture this system is very versatile for making adjustments.


  14. #14
    Senior Member jknelms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,327

    Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

    Quote Originally Posted by bigblack View Post
    ahahah, dont think you should have put the striped on wade. i like them better off... but.......... we need better pics!






    if your wondering........ KING LINAGE FOR THE MOTHER FUC*ING WIN!!!!!!!!
    how does this guy have no post, and still have infractions. i guess that answers the question, has anyone been banned because of one post. haha.

  15. #15
    Senior Member jknelms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,327

    Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

    Quote Originally Posted by midi_2001 View Post
    I'm assuming you're putting tips on the factory exhaust which, without modifications you'll probably have some issues. Assuming such, I really don't have any good advice for you. I wouldn't want to see you ruin the factory exhaust.

    On my particular application I removed the entire factory exhaust system and installed Kooks LT headers, Kooks ORY and the Magnaflow system. It only took one cut to remove the factory exhaust and now it's stored up in the attic. As you can see in the picture this system is very versatile for making adjustments.

    Click for full size
    with that system, you'd have to buy a Y right? or will the stock Y hook up to it. (i know...stupid question, but i don't feel like looking under my car to see...)

  16. #16
    Member midi_2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Macomb, Michigan
    Age
    58
    Posts
    371

    Black on Black
    2001 ~ T/A ~ WS6 ~ M6

    Quote Originally Posted by jknelms View Post
    with that system, you'd have to buy a Y right? or will the stock Y hook up to it. (i know...stupid question, but i don't feel like looking under my car to see...)
    No; here's the install instructions and some video clips.
    http://images.magnaflow.com/07techtips/pdfs/16723.pdf

    When I purchased it a year ago, I only paid $549 at http://marylandspeed.com

    At the same time I also purchased the headers, ORY, ceramic coating and a few other things which discounted the prices. Oh yeah, shipping was included in the price as well.

  17. #17
    Member midi_2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Macomb, Michigan
    Age
    58
    Posts
    371

    Black on Black
    2001 ~ T/A ~ WS6 ~ M6

    Quote Originally Posted by jknelms View Post
    how does this guy have no post, and still have infractions. i guess that answers the question, has anyone been banned because of one post. haha.

  18. #18
    Member midi_2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Macomb, Michigan
    Age
    58
    Posts
    371

    Black on Black
    2001 ~ T/A ~ WS6 ~ M6

    Quote Originally Posted by midi_2001 View Post
    No; here's the install instructions and some video clips.
    http://images.magnaflow.com/07techtips/pdfs/16723.pdf

    When I purchased it a year ago, I only paid $549 at http://marylandspeed.com

    At the same time I also purchased the headers, ORY, ceramic coating and a few other things which discounted the prices. Oh yeah, shipping was included in the price as well.
    Oops, sorry; the Magnaflow link I provided was only the install. Here's the rest: http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/s...ne=all&id=4506

  19. #19
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by bigblack View Post
    ahahah, dont think you should have put the striped on wade. i like them better off... but.......... we need better pics!






    if your wondering........ KING LINAGE FOR THE MOTHER FUC*ING WIN!!!!!!!!
    prty sure to this point, only one person knew my name..... he happened to get banned a while ago..... but evidently is back from the dead.... you crazy MF'er.....Yet you will always be no.2 when it comes to links..... bow to your sensae



    but yea its the stock catback, i will have to do some looking at the underside see if i can get it tucked up a bit....

  20. #20
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    Looks awesome Suede!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. John Wayne (The T/A) is back outa the body shop.... fun fun
    By suede in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 04:51 PM
  2. just had my cellphone stolen
    By Zboner in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 09:10 PM
  3. John Wayne's make over
    By suede in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 09:45 PM
  4. Getting new cellphone...is this color kosher for a guy?
    By CaptainCaveMan in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 05:51 PM
  5. My '96 T/A after Facelift
    By YellowTA in forum Member's Rides
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 06:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •