Interior/exterior accent coloring advice

This is a discussion on Interior/exterior accent coloring advice within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; My TA is NBM and I'm going with a white/blue/black theme, but I don't want to over do it. Right ...

Dallas, TX

Navy Blue Metallic
    1999 Trans Am WS6

Question Interior/exterior accent coloring advice

My TA is NBM and I'm going with a white/blue/black theme, but I don't want to over do it.

Right now I'm installing all white gauges, getting an embroidered headrest with a white/blue bird on it, black white-trimmed floor mats with the same white/blue bird, and a custom tcs box with the same white/blue bird. I was thinking about making part of my leather seats white (just the middle, where your ass and lower back hit), and use white trim around it all. The leather change might be too much. The extrerior decals are all white (back, sides, front, hood). All my engine dress up components will be white/blue/black as well. I plan on painting my ram air and side vents white, as well as the brake calipers.

That's pretty much where I'm going to stop. Like I said, I don't want to rice it up at all, but I do want it unique. I was also thinking about replacing the ac vents and control knobs with metal.

Advice? I'm going to document all the changes with before/after pictures in a big thread eventually.
    Last edited by onetroubledguy; 01-02-2009 at 02:47 AM.

Thread Information