Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

I'm officially a WS6 owner.

Finally picked my 2002 WS6 up yesterday. I think its absolutely gorgeous. I am in love with this car. Had a 3 hour drive home in it to get use to her. Drove like a dream. The interior is immaculate minus a lil wear on drivers seat, no cracked door panels or dash. Awesome.

I didn't buy the vette wheels that it shows in the pictures, so he put the stock ones back on. The very last pic on the bottom shows the car right as I pulled up to my sisters house after getting back from buying it. Learned a lesson yesterday, never go to Texas with an Oklahoma Sooners shirt on before the big "Red River Game" on Saturday. lol

It has some issues, I don't know how minor/major they are yet:

1. Has Hurst short shifter and has issues with going into fourth.
    2. D.S. headlight motor is broke.
    3. P.S. taillight has a big ass crack going across the whole length of it.
    4. Missing all four centercaps.
    5. Velcro on ttop shades is gone.
    6. Has a eiback ?prokit 2 lowering kit" on it. Owner said I'd have to put shortie headers on it cause its so low (but it drives really nice, so....)
    7. Check engine light, my dad ran the codes, O2 sensor, bank 2.
    8. Has a gauge pillar in it with gauges that are not in working order, fuel pressure and boost. A boost gauge...really? Ha ha. I now have 3 boost gauges. Just stick it in the garage with all the other spare parts.
    9. Last but not least, it smells like a damn cologne factory. Everytime I get in the thing I smell men's cologne. Ick. Not even a nice smelling one, its like old man or something.
    10. The A/C gets cold, but only "trickles" out the vents, blower motor maybe.
    11. The front bird license plate cover thing is missing and i need to hurry up and get rid of the Texas plates.

It has Magnaflow exhaust on it, but still very quiet. No headers, cats are still on it. But can be changed with time. Along with getting the windows tinted soon.

So there ya have it. My new TA. I love it. Im happy. Been waiting for this moment a long time!

[IMG][/IMG]

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Nice! That magnaflow will really wake up with longtubes and no cats. Also it looks like it has a lou's short stick with the factory knob, seeing how it angles to the driver. That is the same set up i have but with a pro 5.0 shifter. Anyways nice pickup man. How much it cost you?

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Congratulations! Have fun with it.

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

$8900.00 with 135xxx miles. I'll figure out the shifter this weekend, it certainly is different than my short shifter in my 97 stang.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Congrats! Looks like a nice find. The tips on the exhaust appear to be the stockers.

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Congrats! Looks like a nice find. The tips on the exhaust appear to be the stockers.
    Thats what I was thinking but I wasn't completely sure about it. I've got a friend at an exhaust shop looking for the ones I want. I'll have them put on this weekend.

black

Congrats man! nice T/A

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

congrats on the car. $8900 for a 2002 with 135k, makes me wonder how much i can get out of my '98 TA Ws6 with 67k...

1) thank you for not getting the vette wheels. they look horrible on ALL f-bodies...
    2) headlight motor gear is an easy fix. takes about 45min. did mine last saturday, drivers side.
    3) prokit should only lower 1.5", sportlines are a 2" drop.
    4) velcro is a $.99 item at a craft store
    5) center caps can be had dirt cheap

just give the car a nice go over. sucks about the tail light,but really all seem to be minor issues. the issue with going into 4th gear, who knows.

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    congrats on the car. $8900 for a 2002 with 135k, makes me wonder how much i can get out of my '98 TA Ws6 with 67k...

1) thank you for not getting the vette wheels. they look horrible on ALL f-bodies...
    2) headlight motor gear is an easy fix. takes about 45min. did mine last saturday, drivers side.
    3) prokit should only lower 1.5", sportlines are a 2" drop.
    4) velcro is a $.99 item at a craft store
    5) center caps can be had dirt cheap

just give the car a nice go over. sucks about the tail light,but really all seem to be minor issues. the issue with going into 4th gear, who knows.
    Yes, Sportlines is what he called them. I'll tackle all I can this weekend. Im really excited. No more mustang is the biggest happiness! Thank you everyone! I look forward to getting to know everyone on here and learning more about my car.

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

Good find that is probably my favorite color ws6 to be honest, what is the exact color called?... it looks great, and i love the black/tan interior.. Nice buy. Those rear tail lights are exspensive, And the guy you bought it from must not know whut hes talking about saying u can only get mid length headers with sportlines. I have long tubes and sportlines! If you want to figure out if it is a magnaflow catback just crawl up underneath the rear end where the muffler is and see whut it says on the muffler.. They do look like stock tips though. You will definately learn a ton on this site. When i first came on here i didnt know whut LT headers looked like lol now i know how to swap a camshaft.

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatikgixxer View Post
    Good find that is probably my favorite color ws6 to be honest, what is the exact color called?... it looks great, and i love the black/tan interior.. Nice buy. Those rear tail lights are exspensive, And the guy you bought it from must not know whut hes talking about saying u can only get mid length headers with sportlines. I have long tubes and sportlines! If you want to figure out if it is a magnaflow catback just crawl up underneath the rear end where the muffler is and see whut it says on the muffler.. They do look like stock tips though. You will definately learn a ton on this site. When i first came on here i didnt know whut LT headers looked like lol now i know how to swap a camshaft.
    I really don't know the name of the color, I'm new to the GM car, maybe someone else knows what it is called? I crawled under the car yesterday and it is indeed Magnaflow catback. I hoped that LT fit because my friend has a set that he was just going to give me, that would be awesome.

Jet Black
    1999 Trans Am

:
    Quote Originally Posted by mears_ls1 View Post
    congrats man! Nice t/a

Black
    1999 Trans Am WS6

Congrats...nice looking car and you'll have fun with it.

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by jodibonds View Post
    I really don't know the name of the color, I'm new to the GM car, maybe someone else knows what it is called? I crawled under the car yesterday and it is indeed Magnaflow catback. I hoped that LT fit because my friend has a set that he was just going to give me, that would be awesome.
    they should definately have zero problems fitting... Like i said i have sportlines and the y pipe where the cats use to be hits before anything... I would suggest throwing the sportlines out and getting some new springs though.. You will get tired of them once you meet a few speed bumps and inclined drive ways.. I have scraped my LTs before, its not fun.

congrats.....you will be a poor person like the rest of use now b/c of all the modding you will be wanting to do hahaha

White
    1998 Trans Am

for you taillight and stuff like that go to
    car-parts.com
    It's a junkyard search engine, I know here in TX taillights are between 100 and $200 avg depending on condition and the junkyard. I use it to find doors and other parts all the times since it's fast, simple, and saves calling 20 places one at a time.
    1998 Trans Am 85k miles.
    Bolt ons, MS3 113LSA cam, Circle D Stall, Tune, Modified WS6 style hood, Full Suspension, 6000k HID's, Clear Side Markers w/ Leds, Led 3rd Brake Light and 18" AR Staggered Killer Wheels w/ BFG KDW NT's.- Weekend Toy/DD
    02 Trailblazer -Sold
    09 Ram 1500 CC - Sold
    09 Cobalt SS/TC - Sold
    13 ram 1500 LoneStar CC 4x4 - Magnaflow, K&N,and more to come-DD/Toy

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

Congrats nice looking t/a!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

Congrats!

I would look into cracked door prevention though. Just to make sure.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Nice score

blue
    2001 WS6

glad to hear everything worked out for U...have fun

Thread Information