Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

im looking for a car to buy

This is a discussion on im looking for a car to buy within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by burnrubr88 whoever is the one that's offering you that is fuckin stupid the car is never the ...

Black Beast 1 badblack transam 01's Avatar

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by burnrubr88 View Post
    whoever is the one that's offering you that is fuckin stupid the car is never the same after salvage. the title has that on it forever. anyone who knows anything about cars would not pay that much for a salvaged ta. you havent proved shit wrong. you never said anything about salvage thats why alsup1 said something must be wrong with them if they go that cheap. if you find someone that stupid to buy it for that much then more power to ya. and the auction u are talkin about is more of just an insurance/repot auction dealers' auctions have mostly clear titles.
    If you take the salvaged car to an inspection station. They can inspect the car and if it has no frame damage and passes there junk, then u can have salvage taken off the title.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 badblack transam 01 View Post
    If you take the salvaged car to an inspection station. They can inspect the car and if it has no frame damage and passes there junk, then u can have salvage taken off the title.
    something tells me that costs money. I recently had my t/a's frame Pulled and that costed a lot...thanks PROGRESSIVE!

soon to be T.A. owner

i have come to a conclusion that alot of u people are fucking asswholes that have nothing better to do than to down someone... im telling u how i can do it.. IF U DONT BELEIVE ME KEEP UR FUCKING COMMENTS and BULLSHIT to yourself... god fucking damn people.. if u dont beleive me than ill come back on this Hipocritical site in about 6-8 months with a car... beleive it or not.. ur just pissed ur all paying that much for a car i can buy half the price u payed.. fuck this site.. u guys are a bunch of fucking one uppers

red
    1999 Trans am

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by boobs View Post
    i have come to a conclusion that alot of u people are fucking asswholes that have nothing better to do than to down someone... im telling u how i can do it.. IF U DONT BELEIVE ME KEEP UR FUCKING COMMENTS and BULLSHIT to yourself... god fucking damn people.. if u dont beleive me than ill come back on this Hipocritical site in about 6-8 months with a car... beleive it or not.. ur just pissed ur all paying that much for a car i can buy half the price u payed.. fuck this site.. u guys are a bunch of fucking one uppers
    Sorry but that is just the way the world is and I'm sorry you can't handle it.
    And you best leave "The Big G.O.D." out of this.

soon to be T.A. owner

o dont give me that religious bullshit.. get over it.. ban me from this site.. idc..

soon to be T.A. owner

man fuck you.. jsut bc im young u gotta bash on me??? wtf is that shit i mean seriously.. im not even post whoreing or anything and i get bashed on.. thats the whole point im tryin to make.. everytime i post up u guys gotta downgrade and make me feel/look like a dumbass and im sick of it..

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

I know car dealers that will let me buy from their auctions when they go for $200 over the sell price at the auction just for their transport cost. Usually in the end for a nice T/A with a 6-speed they are only about 3-4k less then what they sell for on a lot. The majority of the nice cars are turned in on local trades and put on the lots or are sold out right by the private owners because they don't need work to be done. I could not find a nice enough one in an auction while I was searching that sold cheap enough to even really think about buying one. I was also looking for a C5 Vette and same story. I always ended up buying a trade in or a from a private seller. That was for the same story for the last 5 cars that I bought. Good luck though and make sure you know how to body work and are really good mechanic or have great connections.

By the way I am not talking shit or flamming you. I am just trying to give some good advice and insight from my experiences. I bought stuff when I was young too and got lots of shit from people who knocked me and shit They shut up when I showed respect and they saw that I wasn't talking shit. One time I went to a dealer and looked at an 300ZX twin turbo when I was young and the dealer told me I couldn't afford it and to get lost. I then decieded to buy a vette that I was looking at from a private seller that didn't give me shit 2 days later. I went back to the jack-ass dealer in the vette that I just bought and told him thanks for helping me make mind up and he just about shit his pants!!! It was priceless.

soon to be T.A. owner

lol ya i understand ur not flaming me.. some people are.. but what im doing is lettin the guy thats really in dealers auto auction in the auction buy a car for say 4k dollars.. i have to pay $500 over what he pays at the auction.. so id be buying a car for $4500.. HBT/A understands where im coming from and knows exactly what im doing.. other people just dont get it..

Black
    1998 Camaro SS Vert M6

Quote Originally Posted by RedT/Anumber1 View Post
    Well I live around retards I geuss. My car is in great conditon. It was sold to me cheaply because the guy before me was to lazy to fix the front bumper, which only took me a couple of weeks. Totaly worth it. I guess the car belonged to an old lazy fart who thought it would be easier to buy a new car.
    Usually insurance companies don't total out a car because of a bumper what else was wrong with it?

RED
    2002/Z28

I got a a 97 Pontiac WS-6 with alot of bolt ons for 4,000 and with nly 81,xxx miles. I didnt really pay that for it I traded a truck for it title for title.

Black
    2001 Pontiac

Wow, ..., this thread is goin' no-where fast, ...
    IBTL, ...

Ya get what ya pay for sometimes.
    Yes, I've been to the dealers auctions. I know what goes on there. Be a cold day in hell when I buy one of those cars from an auction house for myself!

soon to be T.A. owner

u dont quite get it yet.. im gonna buy and sell cars to build up enough money to buy a good condition ls1.. i highly doubt ill get my ls1 from auto auction..

Black
    99 SS

just keep your head up man, dont let em get to ya

black
    2001 pontiac formula

yea what boner said, if you want that car bad enough you'll get it good luck man

soon to be T.A. owner

thanks fellas.. im pretty good at not letting people screw me over on a deal..

red
    1999 Trans am

Boob. I just mad you used Gods name in vain. I guess its just one of my buttons. I was geting on to Burnrbr88 for calling you a stupid fuck. I beleave you will get a T/A one day.
    If you go back and read he was say some bullshit of how you can't get one and pricing , salvage bla bla bla. And I was proving him wrong. I was on your side.
    Oh and Burnrbr88, my car used to be salvaged but now the title is clear.
    Boob. Don't give up on that T/A, they are fun cars, and stop cursing so much.

soon to be T.A. owner

aright sry RedT/A owner.. it sounded like u were bashing on me also..

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Thats enough......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information