Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    soon to be T.A. owner

im looking for a car to buy

so plz post up your make, model, year, price, and how many miles ur car had on it when u bought it.. condition. ect.. thanks

SOM
    2002 Formula Firehawk

It's a 2002 SOM Formula Firehawk, original owner, paid $29,166.00, 10 miles on the clock when it came in to the dealership.

Black
    2001 Trans Am

Bought my TA 09-26-03. Had 33k. ~$23,xxx

white
    1999 Trans AM 30th anniv.

bought my 99 30th T/A 19000 miles $23000 in january..
    Last edited by Wyoming T/A; 06-20-2006 at 08:33 PM.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

LOL @ 15 y/o trying to buy a trans am. good luck on financing/insurance. Didn't we discuss this in the "firebird/ws.6" forum?

soon to be T.A. owner

well guess what dipshit.. i got my own way to buy a trans am w/o the ws6 package for about $4000.. its in dealers auto auctions and no financing.. and the job i got will pay for the insurance..

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

good luck, man. i won't badger you any more.

black
    2001 pontiac formula

let me know when you get cuz i live in tulsa and i got a firebird for you to race

soon to be T.A. owner

Quote Originally Posted by dipherentdesign
    good luck, man. i won't badger you any more.
    sry bro didnt meen to call u a dipshit.. my baaaad..

but anyways.. i might race it

Quote Originally Posted by boobs
    well guess what dipshit.. i got my own way to buy a trans am w/o the ws6 package for about $4000.. its in dealers auto auctions and no financing.. and the job i got will pay for the insurance..
    4k, must be what the auction starts at

soon to be T.A. owner

its not AUCTION its DEALERS AUTO AUCTION.. u know the one nobody but dealers are supposed to be in?? i can buy a 12k dollar car for around 5 or 6..

its how dealers make their money.. they buy a cheap car and sell it for more..

see, i could go out and buy a $6000 T/A from the auto auction and sell it for $10000. t
    then i could go buy a $10k Ws6 from the auto auction.. its adds up.. and these are cars with around 70-80k miles on them.. not a bad deal at all. but i know people that know people that will let me do it..

Quote Originally Posted by boobs
    its not AUCTION its DEALERS AUTO AUCTION.. u know the one nobody but dealers are supposed to be in?? i can buy a 12k dollar car for around 5 or 6..

see, i could go out and buy a $6000 T/A from the auto auction and sell it for $10000. t
    then i could go buy a $10k Ws6 from the auto auction.. its adds up.. and these are cars with around 70-80k miles on them.. not a bad deal at all. but i know people that know people that will let me do it..
    where in oaklahoma do they allow such a thing? is your dad a cop or something?

1999 Camaro SS #24
    98 Corvette-99 Camaro SS

hahahaha love the LAWDOG reference!!! Damn just can't even try to defend Oklahoma anymore!!!
    -Will

'99 Camaro SS SLP#24 -- Not as Slow and Still As Pretty

good luck with the auto auction thing....tried that once then realized that they are selling them that cheap because theres usually some issues with the cars and they cant get rid of em at their dealerships....hope it works out better for you tho

your f*ckin stupid dude. my stepdad worked at an auction in kcmo and used to sell cars and i have been to plenty of these "Dealer only auctions" they arent that great. first of all it is hard to find a nice Fbody and on top of that they dont go for that cheap. i was looking for two months and only found tops, 15 fbody's all going for about what they would go for on this site or in autotrader. i finally had to settle buying from a private seller. so good luck finding a TA w/ 70-80k for 5000-6000? and if by some miracle you do find one let me know price,mileage, and year?? but you won't, good luck anyway.

red
    1999 Trans am

Dude it's not a f*ckin mirical. Do what I did.
    Go to a place that sales savaged vehicles and buy a recked T/A and use some money and elbow greese and fix it your self. With my mods and fixing it so far I have not even brocken passed $6000 mark. And yeah it works, and runs like crazy. I've smoked SVT mustangs, Evo V///, Modded Imprezas, SRT-4s just to name a few. My intirior look great and my engine runs strong. Only 74,000 miles. And I'm ready to drop an other $6000. Check it out. I've already fixed the left head light. No pics of it fixed. The Red one is mine. So tell me who's the f*ckin stupid dude. And i assure you ive had many offers to sell it for about 12K to 15K but I won't sell
    http://www.loopisd.net/Web%20Class%2...andom_pics.htm
    Last edited by RedT/Anumber1; 06-19-2006 at 09:12 PM.
    Red 99 Trans am A4. STS Turbo, K&N, Thomas Racing chip, Tail waste gate, Slp mass airflow sensor,and TB bypass. Soon to be running 12.4

red
    1999 Trans am

Ooh! someone just got prooved wrong.

whoever is the one that's offering you that is fuckin stupid the car is never the same after salvage. the title has that on it forever. anyone who knows anything about cars would not pay that much for a salvaged ta. you havent proved shit wrong. you never said anything about salvage thats why alsup1 said something must be wrong with them if they go that cheap. if you find someone that stupid to buy it for that much then more power to ya. and the auction u are talkin about is more of just an insurance/repot auction dealers' auctions have mostly clear titles.

red
    1999 Trans am

Well I live around retards I geuss. My car is in great conditon. It was sold to me cheaply because the guy before me was to lazy to fix the front bumper, which only took me a couple of weeks. Totaly worth it. I guess the car belonged to an old lazy fart who thought it would be easier to buy a new car.

green
    1995 trans am

I got 1995 t/a t-tops leather interior 103,000 miles for 500.00 dollars oh did I forget to mention it had no motor tranny ecu radiator rear axle wheels lol

Thread Information