Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Im HELLA cool!!!

This is a discussion on Im HELLA cool!!! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by whiteLS1TA ummm some guys got mad because i posted my opinion to the vet guy that took ...

Black
    1999 Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by whiteLS1TA View Post
    ummm some guys got mad because i posted my opinion to the vet guy that took down the mexican flag that was flying over the american flag. oh and my hella cool pinstripes on my car
    yea and you got pissed when i defended the vet, then proceeded to rip on me, then when i said try to get me pissed like someone saying something about your pinstripes got you pissed.......face it jackass, your just a cry baby with no good come backs you goddamn keyboard warrior

Artic white
    2001 Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthawk LS1 View Post
    yea and you got pissed when i defended the vet, then proceeded to rip on me, then when i said try to get me pissed like someone saying something about your pinstripes got you pissed.......face it jackass, your just a cry baby with no good come backs you goddamn keyboard warrior
    ok buckshot louie!! go dunk a donut.

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!! michaelinchains's Avatar

black
    `99 GTP/`98 formy(sold)

Artic white
    2001 Trans am

the only come back you and everyone else has is my pinstripes! i know they are gay i didnt put those fuckers on my car. thats the only thing you guys have on me notihng else and im sitting here ripping on all you guys. come on buckshot louie come up with your own shit.
    Removing pinstripes
    read this before you try to rip on me for something i didnt even put on my car. it might be gay i know that but its a million times better then your 95 blazer. and look at your user name you dont even own an ls1 your just a poser on here trying to look cool. considering the fact that this is LS1.com i have an ls1 you dont so whta the hell are you doing on here???

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

ummm some guys got mad because i posted my opinion to the vet guy that took down the mexican flag that was flying over the american flag. oh and my hella cool pinstripes on my car
    I can't speak for anyone but myself, But I assure you that the only emotion envolved when dealing with anything you post is all laughs. You and knight seem to be getting along well

Artic white
    2001 Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzed View Post
    I can't speak for anyone but myself, But I assure you that the only emotion envolved when dealing with anything you post is all laughs. You and knight seem to be getting along well
    umm that dude doesnt have shit on me but the shit you say he seems to be on your nuts, as far as ripping goes he isnt shit. and the only thing you have on me are my pinstripes. its funny how my pinstripes are gay and your the only one saying how gay they are. it must come natural to you to notice things that are gay. you know considering the fact that you are gay. and putting a pic of a whore as your avator to hide the fact that your a fag, well thats just right out smart.

Black
    1999 Trans am

umm that dude doesnt have shit on me but the shit you say he seems to be on your nuts, as far as ripping goes he isnt shit. and the only thing you have on me are my pinstripes. its funny how my pinstripes are gay and your the only one saying how gay they are. it must come natural to you to notice things that are gay. you know considering the fact that you are gay. and putting a pic of a whore as your avator to hide the fact that your a fag, well thats just right out smart.
    and you keep egging us on jackass

Artic white
    2001 Trans am

and you keep egging us on jackass

Black
    1999 Trans am

For one, you took what i stated about the vet cutting down too personally, what i stated was pure facts for the matter, and you started ragging on me for no apparent reason, so after you made personal attacks on me, i rightfully defended my self, i would put money on that your some 16 year old punk that is attempting to make up some personal issues with having a trans am, i dont give a shit about your pin strips i never said anything about them to start with. If you dont believe go read in the the vet thread. Your just some little punk that thinks they are invincible, which you are not, you can rip on me for being fat and liking dough nuts all you want, I dont care, i know i'm FAT, and i'm doing something about it. so why dont you shut your yap and move on to something more appeasing to you, if you think your pin strips are gay THEN TAKE THE FUCKERS OFF......You've had the car sense August, thats almost 2 months, if it were my car they'd been off in a few days of owning the car unless you dont know how, if not get a got damn hair dryer and then slowly peal them back. unless daddy doesnt want you touching his car.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

ooh. but hey... im 16 so please no teenager comments lol

Artic white
    2001 Trans am

For one, you took what i stated about the vet cutting down too personally, what i stated was pure facts for the matter, and you started ragging on me for no apparent reason, so after you made personal attacks on me, i rightfully defended my self, i would put money on that your some 16 year old punk that is attempting to make up some personal issues with having a trans am, i dont give a shit about your pin strips i never said anything about them to start with. If you dont believe go read in the the vet thread. Your just some little punk that thinks they are invincible, which you are not, you can rip on me for being fat and liking dough nuts all you want, I dont care, i know i'm FAT, and i'm doing something about it. so why dont you shut your yap and move on to something more appeasing to you, if you think your pin strips are gay THEN TAKE THE FUCKERS OFF......You've had the car sense August, thats almost 2 months, if it were my car they'd been off in a few days of owning the car unless you dont know how, if not get a got damn hair dryer and then slowly peal them back. unless daddy doesnt want you touching his car.
    im actually 20 and i did try to take those fuckers off but i think they are painted on so im screwed and its not my dads i bought it myself. and it was all in joking around and i agree with you about the vet. i just wanted people to see it in a different perspective. so if you drop i'll drop it. hows that sound??

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

this shits hella entertaining, but we're gonna all get hella banned so lets just hella drop it

Artic white
    2001 Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    this shits hella entertaining, but we're gonna all get hella banned so lets just hella drop it
    hella true

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

i dont mind u whitels1ta, but no more fat jokes on knighthawk cuz i like him and hes a cool guy.

and we'll stop makin fun of your gay ass pinstripe (i know you know its gay lol... just hurry and remove it)

Artic white
    2001 Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    i dont mind u whitels1ta, but no more fat jokes on knighthawk cuz i like him and hes a cool guy.

and we'll stop makin fun of your gay ass pinstripe (i know you know its gay lol... just hurry and remove it)
    sure thing

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

wait...we've come to peace??? its too soon

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

End of pointless thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information