Pewter
    01 Trans Am

I was ripped off!

Be careful buying anything from an individual named PDIRTY706 who has now changed his name to PDIRTY702 on Ebay. I purchased t-tops from him Oct 28 and paid for expedited shipping / insurance. He waited a week to send them to me then claimed they were in the back of his pickup truck and got severly scratched. He said he would send pics and a tracking number I got neither. I am now waiting to hear from Paypal whether I can get my money back or not Pete aka PDIRTY702 sent no communication to me since then. Watch out I now cannot drive until this dispute is solved. I'd love to know what scam this is they are pulling. Oh well hope I get some of my $196 dollars back so I can buy another drivers side t-top for my 01 trans am... That's ashame a veteran getting robbed on veterans day. Don't send any payment to this paypal, account e- mail listed bellow!that's what they are using. And feel free to let him know that the community on here does not appreciate them stealing from me!
    Thanks and heads up people there's a thief among us!
    christine_villaverde@tmo.blackberry.net
    Last edited by mikeaford; 11-11-2006 at 12:12 PM.

Awaiting Activation
    sorry to hear that man. I am in the process of battling on ebay/ paypal too. I sent payment for a LS6 intake manifold and the guy is trying to fuck me and not send it. He just keeps coming up with excuses.

Pewter
    01 Trans Am

How long has you battle been going on? I'm curious to see how long I might be down. Darn these thieves, they are keeping a father of three from his fun time car! I hate scum like this, punisher where are you at I need a favor - make pdirty kill his friend and his wife for he has stolen hard earned money from me.

Awaiting Activation
    i won the auction on october 22nd and have been sending emails back and forth since. First he had a problem with his paypal, then a problen with his bank. blah blah blah. Now he finally says he shipped it becuase i threatened to tell ebay, but i am still skeptical until it is in my hands.

Pewter
    01 Trans Am

Yeah I called paypal they said no sounds to fishy escalate this issue as soon as possible, then Someone named Elba Eglesias who completed the paypal transaction wrote paypal and said can't refund item was shipped in conditions buyer expects it. Oh yeah well then send me a tracking number you lying turd! Now my paypal has refund 196.26 pending for refund - we shall see they probably are trying to have the package brought back since assets were frozen. I just want to know one way or another that I'm either getting my tops in the condition I bought them in or my money back.

Awaiting Activation
    yea that sucks. In your case i would just want my money back, and hope the next person is more honest.

Pewter
    01 Trans Am

send that email all of your disgust people AVENGE ME!!!!! GET MY BIRD ON THE ROAD AGAIN! ROUND UP THE TROOPS DON'T STOP BOMBARDING THAT ADDRESS! LET THEM KNOW THE WORLD WON'T TOLERATE THERE KIND! LAWYERS EVERYWHERE THREATEN THEM WITH YOUR FREE LEGAL TALK TO SCARE THEM INTO REFUNDING MY CASH OR SENDING ME WHAT I PAID FOR. ELBA, CHRISTINE, PETE YOUR DAYS OF STEALING ARE OVER! DO IT FOR THIS VETERAN SO I MAY RIDE AGAIN!

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Firebird Formula

I got screwed out of around $100 by a guy who initially was great. Sent me the wrong part, I sent it back, he sent me another, close but still no, I sent it back, he said it was cold in his warehouse and he wanted to wait till it got warmer outside, stopped returning my emails. The guy gets on his AOL account almost every day, but he won't respond to me. And I've sent him messages over ebay. But unfortunately, by the time he stopped responding to me, and decided to screw me over, it was past the number of days during which you can file a complaint with ebay. So I'm out of luck unless he decides to send my part. And I sent money with a money order, so I couldn't have went through paypal either.

Pewter
    01 Trans Am

You got something at least.

How far away is this guy? Did you get a return address, send him your thoughts in writing - I would and they wouldn't be anything you'd say at church... Me- let me find out where he is in North Bergen N.J. I'll pay him a visit... I'd make him my t-tops...

Pewter
    01 Trans Am

GREAT NEWS - I THINK... After hundreds of e-mails sent to the scammers address, I got this reply this morning...Hey smarty its takes up to 8 days to get your refund via paypal. You can get your panties out of a bunch now. This is the last neurotic email I will indulge with an answer so savor it. END OF MESSAGE... So I logged into good ol paypal and it states refund initiated - it has to clear there account however. We shall see, and yes I am prepared to send a hundred more e-mails out...

black
    2001 formula firebird

if that guy on ebay doesn't get his act together its gonna be like an alfred hitchcock movie the birds are gonna attack!!! F ebay
    Last edited by eatsrice; 11-16-2006 at 10:30 AM. Reason: add

Well let me know I have a Drivers side 02 t-top sittin in my bedroom. You may try http://stores.ebay.com/LKQOnline , they are up and up and would put my name on them.

Pewter
    01 Trans Am

OK GREAT NEWS THE TURD FINALLY GAVE MY MONEY BACK, I looked into the LKQ guys but all the tops they had said minor scratches in the glass, I have seen there ratings which were all good but wanted to see if there was something else bought a rivers side for 130 shipped to the door coming from Texas. It should be here in about a year knowing my luck but at least this guy I bought one from doesn't seem like the last I actually ahve a tracking number at this stage. The first guy I dealt with wants his feedback withdrawn stating that his fiance handled the auction and they broke up. Leaving him to have this bad transaction. I gave him all my #'s and told him to call me. If I had a sincere voiced out apology I might have done it but he's blown that e-mail off as well. It will stay on there permanantly now... Take care and thanks for breaking out the swords for me! I will hopefully ride again soon.

send him a hundred appologies now. hehhehe.. what a goof, he should have told you it takes this long, cause yeah, if I don't see a refund in 2-3 days I'd worry too.

Thread Information