Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I Love My Car Because......

This is a discussion on I Love My Car Because...... within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I love my car because: I'm probably a little older than most on here and yesterday my buddy and I ...

PEWTER
    02 T/A WS6 CONVERTIBLE

I love my car because:

I'm probably a little older than most on here and yesterday my buddy and I had our car's out. He has a very nice 92 Convertible Stang with an exhaust system and 373's My car's an 02 WS6 Pewter Ragtop auto. We went to a park and shot some pictures and then down to the water and shot some more, while driving I was a 1/2 car behind and I heard him hit it so I put my foot thru the radiator and walked past like nothing. In fact I felt bad so as I got next to him I backed out enough to make him think I was still on it!!! Later we stopped for Pizza and a young kid with droopy pants and wild hair asks me "hey what year is the Stang?" Kid didn't even notice or care about my T/A!!! Made my day. My buddy thinks it's cool the kid liked his car and I think it's cool he didn't even notice mine!!! The little Freak!

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

hahaha

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by RJS1 View Post
    I love my car because:

I'm probably a little older than most on here and yesterday my buddy and I had our car's out. He has a very nice 92 Convertible Stang with an exhaust system and 373's My car's an 02 WS6 Pewter Ragtop auto. We went to a park and shot some pictures and then down to the water and shot some more, while driving I was a 1/2 car behind and I heard him hit it so I put my foot thru the radiator and walked past like nothing. In fact I felt bad so as I got next to him I backed out enough to make him think I was still on it!!! Later we stopped for Pizza and a young kid with droopy pants and wild hair asks me "hey what year is the Stang?" Kid didn't even notice or care about my T/A!!! Made my day. My buddy thinks it's cool the kid liked his car and I think it's cool he didn't even notice mine!!! The little Freak!
    Love that. You got out of it so you would not embarass your friend too bad. Another reason why we love our cars!

Red
    1998 T/A

I like how since I've lived here, I've only seen one other 4th gen. Trans Am in town. (The guy lives about a block away from me). There is also one other guy the next town over with a WS6.

My neighbor's is a black LT1 vert. With mine being a red LS1 w/ the T-tops we're still pretty individual, so that's cool. There are a load v6's and quite a few Camaro's here though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information