Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have arrived victorious: New WS6 owner!!

This is a discussion on I have arrived victorious: New WS6 owner!! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by tom96formula I'm asking $12k for my '01 WS-6 (original owner). 87,500 miles. 6 speed. Central IL. Just ...

Formula Driver! 96Firebirdformula's Avatar

Batman Black
    1996 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by tom96formula View Post
    I'm asking $12k for my '01 WS-6 (original owner). 87,500 miles. 6 speed. Central IL. Just bought a CTS-V, so the TA has to go, unless I can figure a way to keep both.....

Bone Stock '01 WS-6, $13000, 6spd, Illinois
    Why you get V over the ws6? black ws6 is like sex.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by tom96formula View Post
    I'm asking $12k for my '01 WS-6 (original owner). 87,500 miles. 6 speed. Central IL. Just bought a CTS-V, so the TA has to go, unless I can figure a way to keep both.....

Bone Stock '01 WS-6, $13000, 6spd, Illinois
    Ive been looking at that thread for awhile now... Looks like a nice car for sure..

The miles almost hittin 90 K is what would turn me off. But one owner cars rock.

Formula Driver! 96Firebirdformula's Avatar

Batman Black
    1996 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    Ive been looking at that thread for awhile now... Looks like a nice car for sure..

The miles almost hittin 90 K is what would turn me off. But one owner cars rock.
    This dude in town got 2002 Trans Am with Ws6 Hood 16" Rims M6 with 75k miles wants 14.9k i laughed.

Black
    '01 WS-6

I got the V for the family. One 3 year old and another on the way. I have to decide whether to keep the WS-6 (had for 7 years) or the 1970 Cutlass Supreme (had for 13 years). Tough choice.

The Ram Air looks better of course, but doesn't have much back seat room (obviously). And the prices of the CTS-V's are coming down. Paid under $25k with under 25k miles.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

who cares what he paid-it's more important that he got what he wanted! I'm happy for you man, i Love white ws.6's and that car looks about as stock as the day it was born so you should have a lot of fun modding and making it your own. Congrads-how's those lumbar seats?!

Custom Car Emblems
    from third_shift|studios
    Pittsburgh Car Detailing & Paint Protection from ts|s detailing
    jaison tortorea

White
    1999 Transam WS6

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    who cares what he paid-it's more important that he got what he wanted! I'm happy for you man, i Love white ws.6's and that car looks about as stock as the day it was born so you should have a lot of fun modding and making it your own. Congrads-how's those lumbar seats?!
    Pretty good!

The 1-1:30 ride home was mostly fun until I hit the glorious pride and joy of New York City; The borough of Manhattan. I nearly got hit by like 50 taxis who seemed to be aiming for my new shiny bright white car like a bull is attracted to a red cape. Its also the kingdom of traffic and aggressive driving haven. I must say though the power of the 'bird really allowed me to sneak into openings in the traffic which you must master to drive in the big apple.

Got to drive with the t-tops this morning going/coming back from work; so cool with them off and putting them on/taking them off is a joke when compared to my friend's '91 300zx tt.

I love this car!!!!!!

Also, my horn doesn't seem to work from the steering wheel but it is audible when arming/disarming the alarm.

P.S.: 4 CUP HOLDERS?!?! I just found the hidden front passenger's one this morning.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Aetos View Post
    Pretty good!

The 1-1:30 ride home was mostly fun until I hit the glorious pride and joy of New York City; The borough of Manhattan. I nearly got hit by like 50 taxis who seemed to be aiming for my new shiny bright white car like a bull is attracted to a red cape. Its also the kingdom of traffic and aggressive driving haven. I must say though the power of the 'bird really allowed me to sneak into openings in the traffic which you must master to drive in the big apple.

Got to drive with the t-tops this morning going/coming back from work; so cool with them off and putting them on/taking them off is a joke when compared to my friend's '91 300zx tt.

I love this car!!!!!!

Also, my horn doesn't seem to work from the steering wheel but it is audible when arming/disarming the alarm.

P.S.: 4 CUP HOLDERS?!?! I just found the hidden front passenger's one this morning.
    That sounds awesome. The t-tops have to just let you free. Im supposed to pick mine up thursday!!

Black
    '01 WS-6

Quote Originally Posted by Aetos View Post
    Pretty good!

I love this car!!!!!!

Congrats on the car. I'm sure you'll enjoy it for years to come. I'm curious. What's the deal with the 300zx t-tops?

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

TTops are rad as hell!!! About the horn: aim high. Look for the little "trumpet" embossed into the leather and jam it there. Don't shoot for the center like a typical car.

White
    1999 Transam WS6

TTops are rad as hell!!! About the horn: aim high. Look for the little "trumpet" embossed into the leather and jam it there. Don't shoot for the center like a typical car.
    yea, I've tired in every inch of the steering wheel including the trumpets as noted in the vehicles manual.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

well, you're from new york, so just scream out the window, i'm sure that's perfectly acceptable.

White
    1999 Transam WS6

well, you're from new york, so just scream out the window, i'm sure that's perfectly acceptable.
    Yea, I could probably just have the passenger stand out of the t-tops yelling at everyone.

Well, The horn was working for a little while so I'm guessing its loose wiring somewhere.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

i assume the dealer just patted you on the back when you left too? [no warranty?]

White
    1999 Transam WS6

i assume the dealer just patted you on the back when you left too? [no warranty?]
    they did offer a warranty but it was 2.6k or something close to that for 12k mile engine/tranny and 12month everything else. Mechanically it doesnt have problems it just random stupid shit. I'm gonna take the car apart on sunday and see whats up, lol.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

yeah, i'm regreating buying my warrenty now, unless i somehow blow my tranny/rear-end/engine and wireing harness all in the next year-THEN it would be worth it

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

warranty's are a JOKE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information