Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I gotta hit a THIRD Time this year!!!!

This is a discussion on I gotta hit a THIRD Time this year!!!! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by hurraquio dont think that I over reacted bro, he drove up hard on my bumper, I still ...

Navy Blue Metallic
    1998 T/A A4

Quote Originally Posted by hurraquio View Post
    dont think that I over reacted bro, he drove up hard on my bumper, I still see his license plate numbers every time I'm washing it.
    I wasn't implying overreaction. Guy was obviously an ass. Just that the retaliation simply egged him on. But I've done my share of retaliation too. So... no stones cast from me.

I know its wrong but I sometime just park in a handy cap spot, they have a nice steel post in the front of the nose and big wide strips on either side, but I rarely leave my car in a parking lot or mall, I just take my truck. the car is so much safer in my garage

1999 T/A WS6 A4

Damn that sucks, too many irresponsible, brain dead idiots, with no respect for anyone. I parked in a parking lot one time, never again some jackass ripped of my WS6 badge, if I cant see it where I park it I don't drive it. Pisses me off to have to do that, but I don't see much choice.

2007 Corvette

people can be such assholes.where i work the parking spaces are very small,and after i got my monte carlo ss back from the body shop(hit a deer) it wasn't 3 months before i had a door ding on the side that was just repaired. and i park as far away as i can.found a door ding on the t/a too the other day when washing it,i was so pissed. back in 04 when my wife and i lived in florida she got hit twice in one week in the t/a,by the way,she was sitting STILL when she got hit,both would think people could see a bright yellow car!
    Last edited by 02transamce; 03-15-2009 at 12:42 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information