Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Midnight Blue
    1998 Trans Am

I gotta hit a THIRD Time this year!!!!

If I wasnt pissed enough after the second time, Im really pissed now. First time someone scraped a foot long scrape on my back bumper, no idea who. Second time I got the nose backed over on my car, got the plate number, pictures of the matching scrape on the Xtrerra in front of me in the parking spot, but they are refusing to pay it because no one actually saw it happen. Now I was putting my car on a lift today to tighten the subframe connectors, and there is a 10 inch tall scrape on my quarter panel, which of course was deep enough to wrinkle it. No idea where this happened. Im so pissed right now!!!

"Arrest Me Red"
    2001 trans am

sorry to hear it. it always happins to the car we want to keep nice. if its one we dont care about nothing happins to it. its like going to the store and you park way out thare with no one around ang when you come out thare is a piece of crap next to you. what a-holes

White
    2002 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by speedracer25f View Post
    If I wasnt pissed enough after the second time, Im really pissed now. First time someone scraped a foot long scrape on my back bumper, no idea who. Second time I got the nose backed over on my car, got the plate number, pictures of the matching scrape on the Xtrerra in front of me in the parking spot, but they are refusing to pay it because no one actually saw it happen. Now I was putting my car on a lift today to tighten the subframe connectors, and there is a 10 inch tall scrape on my quarter panel, which of course was deep enough to wrinkle it. No idea where this happened. Im so pissed right now!!!
    Speed first off sorry to hear that it does suck big time. Second I just bout a car that has sub frame connectors, do they need tighened often? wondering if mine were ever done and I should check. Not lift here though.

"Arrest Me Red"
    2001 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by PGH_WS6 View Post
    Speed first off sorry to hear that it does suck big time. Second I just bout a car that has sub frame connectors, do they need tighened often? wondering if mine were ever done and I should check. Not lift here though.
    Yes you do want to check them from time to time if thay are bolt on's no need to if thay are welded. if you do need to tighen then make sure you have the car in the air on stands under the control arms up frount and axl in the rear and tighten the front a center (if 3 point) by hand and a tork rench in the rear to 75 foot pounds. if thay pop you need to make that 90 fp. sorry to get off topic

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

damn! I'm so sorry to hear that. You know they say third times a charm so maybe you'll never get in an for the rest of your live again.

Black
    2000 Trans am ls1

dang dude that sucks. maybe a miget in the back seat wit a camara would solve your problems! lol

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

I feel your pain mine was in paint jail for 6 weeks had it back for 2 weeks befor someone did a hit and run in a parking lot

Black
    1995 Firebird

Man gotta hate people disrespecting peoples property and not even having the maturity to leave a note of saying "I fucked up and i'll fix it". My girlfriends firebird was scraped along the front bumper (red paint rubbed on her white bird) and it cracked the part by the license plate. Not even a note or anything...I hate people who do stuff like this

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

I know the feeling, just got the Silverado brand new 07 didn't have it 2 months. Some old lady ass hold, gave me a drop kick door ding on the driver side, so I have to see it everytime I get in the truck.

get that fix, its a new truck that would make me go crazy seeing it every time

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

Soon as I get some free time I'm gonna do it.

pewter
    2001 firebird t/a

that sucks dude i know how you feel left my car at a buddies house while we went to play golf got back and the quaterpanel was crushed, so mad i'm ready to kill.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Sorry to hear that. I would be crazy pissed.

Why buy bolt on SFC's??? Weld in is the only way to go.
    370 CI - Twin 6766 Turbo - Jakes stage 5 4L80E - MWC 9" - Holley Dominator

Build in progress...

NIUK! NIUK!..WOO!WOO!WOO! LIGHTNINGMCQUEEN's Avatar

BLACK
    1999 TRANS AM

Quote Originally Posted by bballking_2007 View Post
    dang dude that sucks. maybe a miget in the back seat wit a camara would solve your problems! lol
    I second this comment.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

whenver I notice some one bumping into my car on purpose, I always keep a bottle of brakefluid in there just in case. one time this dude at work drove his lincoln right up my rear end, and I caught it and politley said not to do it again. well the next day he did it again so I ripped a sleeve off my shirt and dabbed some fluid on it. and wrote "Respect other's property Ahole" on his door then I dumped the rest of it on his hood. After that I never took my TA to work again. Then after I took my beater, he broke my right headlight assembly the day I left the company I came back that night with a friend. I took a bat and swinged hard! broke his headlights, taillights, mirros and his window then I got the hell out of there before the security came.

Navy Blue Metallic
    1998 T/A A4

Quote Originally Posted by hurraquio View Post
    whenver I notice some one bumping into my car on purpose, I always keep a bottle of brakefluid in there just in case. one time this dude at work drove his lincoln right up my rear end, and I caught it and politley said not to do it again. well the next day he did it again so I ripped a sleeve off my shirt and dabbed some fluid on it. and wrote "Respect other's property Ahole" on his door then I dumped the rest of it on his hood. After that I never took my TA to work again. Then after I took my beater, he broke my right headlight assembly the day I left the company I came back that night with a friend. I took a bat and swinged hard! broke his headlights, taillights, mirros and his window then I got the hell out of there before the security came.
    Haha. While I cant say you didnt bring the broken headlight on yourself, guy was wanting to play hit for hit so good job on f'n his shit up.

Speed I know how you feel. I had my car parked out of my stall at my apartment and when i was washing it, i realized there was a 18" scratch along the top of the back bumper. Also, I went and helped my friend install his flat panels one night at his new apartment and in the 2 hours I was there, I had some asshat that I guess assumed my car was too clean or that the public spot i chose was his and put honey mustard from my driver headlight to behind my window. Needless to say, I'm watching to see who parks in that open spot the most and leaving them a nice surprise all over their car consisting of my friend's Corgie's shit smeared all over the windshield and the underside of the door handle.

Black
    1998 Trans Am

My brother left his car in front of his buddies house overnight. When he went to pick it up it was totalled, no note or anything. Lucky for him the hit and run driver was an idiot and my bro saw him trying to hide his mashed car in a garage down the street. Unlucky for the hit and run driver my brother is an attorney - he is fucked!

Moral - Sometimes they don't get away with fucking your shit up!

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by kemp View Post
    My brother left his car in front of his buddies house overnight. When he went to pick it up it was totalled, no note or anything. Lucky for him the hit and run driver was an idiot and my bro saw him trying to hide his mashed car in a garage down the street. Unlucky for the hit and run driver my brother is an attorney - he is fucked!

Moral - Sometimes they don't get away with fucking your shit up!
    I hope your brother gives him a good ass kicking there no other pain that having to pay someone for something stupid! add your emotional pain aswell thats worth another 3k

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Z View Post
    Haha. While I cant say you didnt bring the broken headlight on yourself, guy was wanting to play hit for hit so good job on f'n his shit up.

Speed I know how you feel. I had my car parked out of my stall at my apartment and when i was washing it, i realized there was a 18" scratch along the top of the back bumper. Also, I went and helped my friend install his flat panels one night at his new apartment and in the 2 hours I was there, I had some asshat that I guess assumed my car was too clean or that the public spot i chose was his and put honey mustard from my driver headlight to behind my window. Needless to say, I'm watching to see who parks in that open spot the most and leaving them a nice surprise all over their car consisting of my friend's Corgie's shit smeared all over the windshield and the underside of the door handle.
    dont think that I over reacted bro, he drove up hard on my bumper, I still see his license plate numbers every time I'm washing it.

Thread Information