View Poll Results: would you stop for a fellow f-body?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!!!

39 72.22%
  • Only if it were a V8

7 12.96%
  • Not if it was a camaro

2 3.70%
  • Nope

6 11.11%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

how many of you would stop for a fellow f-body?

This is a discussion on how many of you would stop for a fellow f-body? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; If i saw a sexy chica standing next to her broken down f- body... Your g'damn right i would stop...

2002 CETA m6

If i saw a sexy chica standing next to her broken down f- body...

Your g'damn right i would stop

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

only if it was a V8, frankly b/c i know that platform better.

Black
    1998 Trans Am WS-6

i have to disagree with most of you guys here. if i saw someone on the side of the road, there is a 99% chance that i def would NOT stop.

1. i dont carry tools/jumper cables in my car so theres nothing i could really do
    2. im not gonna take my chances with a stranger who i dont know
    3. ive been in fights before but u never know when someone may have a gun on them and some bad intentions. guns beat fists anyday.
    4. only way i would ever stop would be if it was in a populated area OR if it was in an unpopulated area it would have to be an extremely hot girl and I'd have to see that there was CLEARLY nobody else anywhere nearby who could be hiding out

maybe ive watched too many movies but seriously, stopping for a complete stranger is just taking an unnecessary risk and its just not worth it. theres too many people out there that just cant be trusted.

Pewter
    01 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Same ol Situation View Post
    If i saw a sexy chica standing next to her broken down f- body...
    Short shorts & a real tight shirt.

Flame Red / Orange Custom
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Siciliano15 View Post
    i have to disagree with most of you guys here. if i saw someone on the side of the road, there is a 99% chance that i def would NOT stop.

1. i dont carry tools/jumper cables in my car so theres nothing i could really do
    2. im not gonna take my chances with a stranger who i dont know
    3. ive been in fights before but u never know when someone may have a gun on them and some bad intentions. guns beat fists anyday.
    4. only way i would ever stop would be if it was in a populated area OR if it was in an unpopulated area it would have to be an extremely hot girl and I'd have to see that there was CLEARLY nobody else anywhere nearby who could be hiding out

maybe ive watched too many movies but seriously, stopping for a complete stranger is just taking an unnecessary risk and its just not worth it. theres too many people out there that just cant be trusted.
    Im with ya there mostly except for the part about guns always beating your fist let me explain,

I carry a .45 at all times so that dose not bug me that much, but your comment about guns always beating a fist is not always true cause if i get close enough and someone pulls a gun on me I know a few tactics for just this situation and i'll take their gun and use it if I have to and if you don't believe me thats ok but Tai-Chi is very useful in situations like this. Here is a video that shows that guns don't always win enjoy and watch all of the vid I know it looks like just some skaters in the begining but watch you should like what happens >>>>An-Unlikely-Hero<<<<<

Black
    1998 Trans Am WS-6

that video was awesome!! that loser got wat he deserved. if anything he got away easy. thats a risk to take grabbing the gun like that but yea sometimes its the only way out.

On a side note those clamps that ship with the hooker exhaust are garbage. Mine was always coming loose and I couldnt keep the pipes straight. I replaced them with Industrial clamps from an exhaust shop.
    02 TA A4
    408ci - 244/250/612/622 | PRC 237 heads | FTRA |100mm lid | FAST92/92 | Kooks 1 7/8 | Hooker CB | DMH Cutout | built trans | Yank4000 | 412 motorsports tuned | stock rear:judge:

08 TBSS - Borla CB

Navy Blue Metallic
    1999 Trans Am

When I bought mine I had to buy a strap. The guy at the shop bought a three inch and I think that it was too big, should have got a one inch. Anyways I had him weld it, it broke again and now I'm going ovewr there for my money back

Red
    1999 Trans Am

I'd stop for another f-body...but you do gotta watch out, theres some crazy ass people out there.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

i would stop for sure, yesterday i saw a civic on the side of the road that had a blowout and it happened to be an old couple that needed help. so i changed their flat for them and went on with my day
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

*SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information