Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How many is too many?

This is a discussion on How many is too many? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; About $19,000 from dealer with aftermarket exhaust, 58k miles, EXCELLENT condition, previous owner on record was an older woman (not ...

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

About $19,000 from dealer with aftermarket exhaust, 58k miles, EXCELLENT condition, previous owner on record was an older woman (not sure if that is good or not, lol but the car is in excellent shape). I could have found it less I'm sure but I only had 2 days to narrow my search down after returning from deployment my dad came down to drive me around for a couple days to car hunt. I got the exact colour exterior and interior I wanted and the WS6 package so that was EXACTLY the car I wanted so I jumped on it after haggling with the dealer a bit (was 21k). I love my baby! She's perfect.

EDIT TO ADD: You could get a regular T/A for much cheaper than a WS6 if you don't care about having the WS6 package.

black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by adidazman15 View Post
    I understand what your saying, I actually used to sell cars. I have definitly upset a fair amount of salesmen in the last few months lookin for a nice car. I told the last dealership that I would pay 7000 over blue book for thier WS6 if they would give me 7000 over blue book for my trade. It sounded fair to me haha. I just have a few grand of negative equity in my truck and trading it in would be much easier. I dont' mind losing some money in the process but believe me my truck is on craigslist and has signs incase someone wants to buy it outright. Thanks you for helping though.
    3 grand in negative equity.....dude sounds like you need to wait awhile.

Well I have enough cash to balance it out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information