Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How hard will WS6's be to find in upcoming years?

This is a discussion on How hard will WS6's be to find in upcoming years? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I would never sell my WS6 for the new camaro. The WS6 looks much better to me. I dont think ...

I would never sell my WS6 for the new camaro. The WS6 looks much better to me. I dont think the camaro will be a big seller in this rotten economy.

Junior Member 1 Bad Ass Formula's Avatar

Black
    98 Formula

The new Camaro will put a damper on the popularity of the 4th gens a little bit, and it'll probably cause the value of the low mileage WS6 to go down a little since dealers are trying to get $20k-$24k for them. As for finding one in good condition, it depends how long you're planning to wait & save, a year? 5 years? Within a years time you'll probably still see a very good bit of what you see now. A good portion of the people who have these cars do not DD them.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Bad Ass Formula View Post
    The new Camaro will put a damper on the popularity of the 4th gens a little bit, and it'll probably cause the value of the low mileage WS6 to go down a little since dealers are trying to get $20k-$24k for them. As for finding one in good condition, it depends how long you're planning to wait & save, a year? 5 years? Within a years time you'll probably still see a very good bit of what you see now. A good portion of the people who have these cars do not DD them.
    The new Camaro will put a damper on the popularity of the 4th gens a little bit, and it'll probably cause the value of the low mileage WS6 to go down a little

I disagree.... I think it will do just the opposite,but you never really know .Does not matter that much one way or the other to me. The Trans Am WS6 will always stand on its own . I would love to pull up beside a new camaro with my old WS6 putting over 400 at the wheels and the magnaflow rumble. Plus they will not be making the firebird/trans am when the camaro comes out..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information