Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How can u differ a reg T/A from a WS6

This is a discussion on How can u differ a reg T/A from a WS6 within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by JohnnyBs98WS6Rag Nothing personal, but please resist the temptation to perpetuate mis-information about cars you don't own to ...

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBs98WS6Rag View Post
    Nothing personal, but please resist the temptation to perpetuate mis-information about cars you don't own to make yourself appear smart.

#1, a "WU8" code on the door sticker says nothing about whether a "WS6" is real or not. "WS6" is the code that must be on the door sticker for the car to be "real".

#2, SLP hasn't done WS6s since '97. ASC did the WS6 conversions from '98-'02.
    Nothing personal, but you are a cock. If I'm wrong, say I'm wrong. I didn't make shit up to try and look smart asshole. Is saying I was wrong too simple for you? Fuck off

To the original poster, I appoligize, WU8 is how you tell an SS from a Z28 I was mistaken

Black
    2000 T/A WS6

I finnally got most of the paint off the label off and can make out the famous WS6 code!

Orig Regist: 9/98

Black
    1998 Trans Am WS6 'Vert

Quote Originally Posted by oneBADDz View Post
    Nothing personal, but you are a cock. If I'm wrong, say I'm wrong. I didn't make shit up to try and look smart asshole. Is saying I was wrong too simple for you? Fuck off

To the original poster, I appoligize, WU8 is how you tell an SS from a Z28 I was mistaken
    OK, you're wrong.

Maybe next time you'll actually READ the originator's post before responding.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

OK, you're wrong.

Maybe next time you'll actually READ the originator's post before responding.
    so onebaddz made a simple mistake..so you try to jump in and act like he is clueless..don't worry baddz i knew you ment ws6..don't let the n00b get under your skin.
    mods- suncoast creations hood with functional lt1 style airbox, ls6 intake, QTP longtube headers, QTP ORY, UMI SFC, Adj. LCA with relo brackets, UMI adj. panhard bar, Koni SA and strano springs,Torq Thrust M 17s 9.5 and 10.5 with nitto 555Rs, tuned by Frost
    Quote Originally Posted by Modulistic View Post
    sometimes you get owned, sometimes you own.

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius_1 View Post
    I finnally got most of the paint off the label off and can make out the famous WS6 code!
    well i'm glad you found out. i was going to say, if they were original tires if they were rs-a..then it wasnt a ws6...plus don't f-bodies come with a full size spare tire?

Black
    1998 Trans Am WS6 'Vert

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    so onebaddz made a simple mistake..so you try to jump in and act like he is clueless..don't worry baddz i knew you ment ws6..don't let the n00b get under your skin.
    Gee, you'd think after 6500+ posts here, he'd have at least came across one of the 10 million other posts asking how to tell a "real WS6" by now and know what the facts are.

As for a "n00b", I joined LS1.com back when you were still shittin' green. And you're one to talk making such a silly statement like this.....

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman
    i was going to say, if they were original tires if they were rs-a..then it wasnt a ws6...plus don't f-bodies come with a full size spare tire?

Sorry Mobius_1, glad you found out your car was legit.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Gee, you'd think after 6500+ posts here, he'd have at least came across one of the 10 million other posts asking how to tell a "real WS6" by now and know what the facts are.

As for a "n00b", I joined LS1.com back when you were still shittin' green. And you're one to talk making such a silly statement like this.....

Sorry Mobius_1, glad you found out your car was legit.
    how many posts I have and whether or not You are a noob is not relevant. I know the facts, I just made a mistake. There is no call for you to be a jerk like you are, no one was talkin shit to you or anyone else, you just decided to start bashing for no reason.

Black
    1998 Trans Am WS6 'Vert

how many posts I have and whether or not You are a noob is not relevant.
    Tell that to shady milkman, he's the one who bought it up by calling me a "n00b", the only way he could've concluded that was by comparing our post counts. Besides, I wasn't talking to you.

I know the facts, I just made a mistake.
    Yeah, that was really obvious from your first, and second posts.

There is no call for you to be a jerk like you are, no one was talkin shit to you or anyone else, you just decided to start bashing for no reason.
    ME a jerk?? YOU, sir are the one who started the name calling here. I even prefaced my initial comment with "NOTHING PERSONAL", to show my comment was not directed just at you, but to everyone in general who comes on here and "perpetuates misinformation" by responding to questions with wrong answers. It's hard enough addressing honest questions from new people just beginning to learn about their cars. It boggles my mind how much mis-information is floating around about our cars, but then to come on here and witness mis-information being passed on as facts is very frustrating, ESPECIALLY when the information has been discussed a million times already. EXCUSE ME if your skin is so thin you felt you got caught in the crossfire.

98' trans am

man buddy i was just sticking up for baddz, becuase you came off as a jerk, plus age has nothing to do with anything, the only reason i called you a n00b is becuase you made a n00b comment. a n00b is a n00b and a jerk is a jerk no matter what age. but thats were i'm going to end it

98' trans am

man it was a question..note the ?..mine didn't come with a spare but yea mobius have fun, ws6's or any f-body is a blast to drive..just make sure to put some SFC and a stall on it if you haven't already

silver
    2000 formula ws6

wow, i thought this was a place to get anwsers, not with out harassment first

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 00ws6m6 View Post
    wow, i thought this was a place to get anwsers, not with out harassment first
    lol you must be thinking of the wrong forum.... even veterans get harrassed by n00bs if they mess up o well...ls1.com is by far the best place to find anything on the lsX and LTX engines and such...but mostly its not too bad

pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Well HBT... do you have a ws6 or not?

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Quote Originally Posted by feet739 View Post
    Well HBT... do you have a ws6 or not?
    Right now I have a base TA with a ram air hood, but I did have a 2002 WS6. It may seem crazy to some, but I couldn't bring my self to modify a true WS6 from the last year of production that could eaisily be a collector car. So I decided to sell it and saved about 10grand in the deal going to a base that is not really anything special that I didn't feel bad modding. Not to mention my insurance was much cheaper too. And yes I did have a LT1 trans-am also if you wondered why I posted to LT1 threads. Oh yeah, Mobius_1 is the one that didn't know what he had. I always knew what I had, I just couldn't remember if there were any other places where the WS6 code shows up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information