Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44

holy shit i love my Trans Am

This is a discussion on holy shit i love my Trans Am within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Yeah it was truly great driving a Trans Am. Boy do I miss mine My degree comes before my car ...

  1. #21
    Team Skeet Captain JHayesLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Winter Garden, FL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,061

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

    Yeah it was truly great driving a Trans Am. Boy do I miss mine
    My degree comes before my car however, enjoy your cars if you got em!

  2. #22
    War Machine BIG GUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    St. Louis MO.
    Age
    53
    Posts
    2,100

    Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

    Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    Yeah it was truly great driving a Trans Am. Boy do I miss mine
    My degree comes before my car however, enjoy your cars if you got em!
    Good move on your priorities JHayes. Maybe you'll get another one someday. Good luck with college.

    Guns

  3. #23
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdeezs View Post
    My GF has an 02...she has the exact car I've always wanted but couldn't bring myself to buy. That car is tight but I ended droppin an LS1 in my Blazer instead..hehe. Racing her is fun as hell tho!

    Click for full size
    she's slammin' dude!!

  4. #24
    LS1 Inside Bigdeezs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    155

    Black
    1995 Chevy LS1 S10 Blazer

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    she's slammin' dude!!
    TY, No Argument here

  5. #25
    Senior Member grouch0jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,055

    Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

    everyday when i drive to work, i have a hard time believing that i own a trans am. its simply amazing.

  6. #26
    War Machine BIG GUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    St. Louis MO.
    Age
    53
    Posts
    2,100

    Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

    Dang, I guess I'm not the only one who feels bad as hell driving a T/A.

  7. #27
    down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pensacola
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,565

    Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

    Quote Originally Posted by grouch0jr View Post
    everyday when i drive to work, i have a hard time believing that i own a trans am. its simply amazing.
    same here...when im at work riving around...and see another T/A..im always like "damn I wish I had one of those"...but then I think about it and im like, "wait..I DO have one!"

  8. #28
    War Machine BIG GUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    St. Louis MO.
    Age
    53
    Posts
    2,100

    Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

    LOL. I'm always trying to get in formation with them to make it look even more bad ass

  9. #29
    down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pensacola
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,565

    Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG GUNS View Post
    LOL. I'm always trying to get in formation with them to make it look even more bad ass
    lol.same here....its weird

  10. #30
    Senior Member 01ws6er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 717
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,471

    Red
    2001 Trash Can

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdeezs View Post
    My GF has an 02...she has the exact car I've always wanted but couldn't bring myself to buy. That car is tight but I ended droppin an LS1 in my Blazer instead..hehe. Racing her is fun as hell tho!

    Click for full size
    That's awesome dude! I wish more hot chicks would get an f-body. I see a gorgeous girl drivin a silver Ws6 by me every now and again, but she's always goin the other way I'd like to see her fuelin up or at the grocery store or somethin, just to say what's up, and maybe go for a cruise. Unfortunately, I love my girlfriend haha, so anything else would be outta the equation

  11. #31
    LS1 Inside Bigdeezs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    155

    Black
    1995 Chevy LS1 S10 Blazer

    Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    That's awesome dude! I wish more hot chicks would get an f-body. I see a gorgeous girl drivin a silver Ws6 by me every now and again, but she's always goin the other way I'd like to see her fuelin up or at the grocery store or somethin, just to say what's up, and maybe go for a cruise. Unfortunately, I love my girlfriend haha, so anything else would be outta the equation
    Yeah its hard to stray when you have the perfect girl at home hehe

  12. #32
    Member Since 1998 Mecinoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Livermore, Ca.
    Posts
    498
    '98,'00 Bird '03, 14 Vets

    The old saying comes to mind: Why go out for hamburger when I have steak at home?

  13. #33
    Member matthewaqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lakewood, California
    Posts
    779

    Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

    Red face I know...........................

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1speedster View Post
    no im not pround of my trans am all it does is call me prblems.. after headlights.. parking lights.. blew up my trans.. suspetion proplems.. and now i messed somthin up in the rea im sellin that piece and gettin hopfully a good one next time..
    Boy! I know what you mean! I currently own 2 4th Gen TA with one having continous part replacement and engine problems. Cost wise it's a killer to maintain. Too bad nothing last forever. I guess it's the luck of the draw when it comes to ownership. Some vehicle just have fewer problems than others.

  14. #34
    Senior Member 01ws6er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 717
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,471

    Red
    2001 Trash Can

    Quote Originally Posted by Mecinoid View Post
    The old saying comes to mind: Why go out for hamburger when I have steak at home?
    So true so true! haha

  15. #35
    Pony Hater UKXK189's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    MN
    Age
    42
    Posts
    195

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 Trans Am

    Thumbs up

    I love mine too. Driving this 4cyl DD through the winter is killing me!! I'll never forget the first time I pulled into a gas station with it. There were 3 women in some import 'vert at the next pump and when one of them walked over to look at my car, the other two got out and came over too. They complimented the car and stood there talking to me about it for so long that my wife in a very loud and annoyed voice told me that we needed to get going.

  16. #36
    Member Since 1998 Mecinoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Livermore, Ca.
    Posts
    498
    '98,'00 Bird '03, 14 Vets

    Quote Originally Posted by UKXK189 View Post
    I love mine too. Driving this 4cyl DD through the winter is killing me!! I'll never forget the first time I pulled into a gas station with it. There were 3 women in some import 'vert at the next pump and when one of them walked over to look at my car, the other two got out and came over too. They complimented the car and stood there talking to me about it for so long that my wife in a very loud and annoyed voice told me that we needed to get going.
    LOL !!! That's happen to you too. Women can get so jealous.

  17. #37
    LS1 Inside Bigdeezs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    155

    Black
    1995 Chevy LS1 S10 Blazer

    Quote Originally Posted by UKXK189 View Post
    I love mine too. Driving this 4cyl DD through the winter is killing me!! I'll never forget the first time I pulled into a gas station with it. There were 3 women in some import 'vert at the next pump and when one of them walked over to look at my car, the other two got out and came over too. They complimented the car and stood there talking to me about it for so long that my wife in a very loud and annoyed voice told me that we needed to get going.
    LOL...I thought you were talkin baout your 4cyl at first. I was like WTF?

  18. #38
    Pony Hater UKXK189's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    MN
    Age
    42
    Posts
    195

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdeezs View Post
    LOL...I thought you were talkin baout your 4cyl at first. I was like WTF?
    HA! I don't think I'd be into girls that are into 4cyl cars!

  19. #39
    LS1 Inside Bigdeezs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    155

    Black
    1995 Chevy LS1 S10 Blazer

    Quote Originally Posted by UKXK189 View Post
    HA! I don't think I'd be into girls that are into 4cyl cars!
    Girls into cars of any kind = +1 point
    Girls into muscle cars = +2 points
    Girls into only GM muscle = +3 points
    Girls into my truck = +4 points
    Girls getting into my truck = +10 points


    Swapped in a 2000 LS1 into a 95 S10 2dr Blazer COMPLETED Aug 6, 2005
    LS6/T56 280Z completed May 2008

    Special Thanks to: Haddadmotorsports.com

  20. #40
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdeezs View Post
    Girls into cars of any kind = +1 point
    Girls into muscle cars = +2 points
    Girls into only GM muscle = +3 points
    Girls into my truck = +4 points
    Girls getting into my truck = +10 points

    Girls letting me into them = +100 points

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Holy Shit.....
    By KMdef9 in forum Most Anything Goes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-22-2012, 05:13 PM
  2. holy shit!
    By jiveass in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 08:17 AM
  3. holy shit!
    By 310stanger in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 11:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •