Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 107

Hi! Is this a real WS6? (vin inside)

This is a discussion on Hi! Is this a real WS6? (vin inside) within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by waldo I'll sell you mine for 15K. 02, Pewter WS6 Vert, A4, 38,500 miles, as close to ...

  1. #41
    Member Aetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Formerly NYC. Strong Island now!!
    Age
    26
    Posts
    641

    White
    1999 Transam WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by waldo View Post
    I'll sell you mine for 15K. 02, Pewter WS6 Vert, A4, 38,500 miles, as close to new condition as you'll find. only driven in summer.... so around here, 6 weeks a year!
    You realize my original post is over 1 year old

    I have already had a bird for over a year, but thanks for the offer.

  2. #42
    Orig Regist: 9/98
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NE Indiana
    Posts
    510

    Black
    1998 Trans Am WS6 'Vert

    Quote Originally Posted by PontiacGuy View Post
    Yes, 2G2FV22G8Y2149224 is real. It should be Silver, T-Tops, Auto. I have come up with some old data from American Sunroof and I am trying to start answering these kinds of questions. By the way, ASC converted the car on Feb. 25th, 2000.

    PontiacGuy
    @ American Sunroof
    Whoa! WELCOME Pontiac Guy (from ASC). This is GREAT that someone is able and willing to offer this "service" to members here. Sent you a PM.

    Johnny B - '98 "Triple Black" WS6 Convert, M6, All Options, ASC #3030 (1 of 50)
    KBDDSFC, DGM C/F Tonneau, MTI C/F Lid, K&N, HPP-III, 160 T-stat, Pro 5.0
    Link to Firebird Production Breakdowns

  3. #43
    Member speedyWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    253

    Pewter
    2002 WS6 TA

    many thanks pontiacguy...very very helpful!!!!!

  4. #44
    Member waldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    617

    Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

    Quote Originally Posted by Aetos View Post
    You realize my original post is over 1 year old

    I have already had a bird for over a year, but thanks for the offer.
    My condolences I sold mine two weeks ago for 16K

  5. #45
    Member speedyWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    253

    Pewter
    2002 WS6 TA

    "converted by american sunroof"!?????

    Hi...
    and thanks for letting me know your thoughts on my vin Pontiacguy!

    Could you elaborate on what you mean by "converted by american sunroof"

    I am slightly puzzled. It sounds as though it has been in a shop for some sort of alteration? If i am being thick in someway, then i will have to appear thick, but i am not sure what you mean by this

    Please let me know ASAP
    Thanks
    Trevor....

  6. #46
    Orig Regist: 9/98
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NE Indiana
    Posts
    510

    Black
    1998 Trans Am WS6 'Vert

    Quote Originally Posted by speedyWS6 View Post
    Hi...
    and thanks for letting me know your thoughts on my vin Pontiacguy!

    Could you elaborate on what you mean by "converted by american sunroof"

    I am slightly puzzled. It sounds as though it has been in a shop for some sort of alteration? If i am being thick in someway, then i will have to appear thick, but i am not sure what you mean by this

    Please let me know ASAP
    Thanks
    Trevor....
    ASC = American Sunroof Company (the company contracted by GM to perform WS6 conversions from 1998 - 2002).

  7. #47
    Member speedyWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    253

    Pewter
    2002 WS6 TA

    Great info!

    Hi Johnny...,

    This is a perfect answer to what i was wondering and thanks very much!!

    I had no idea that this was the case and it is obviously similar to the SLP work
    done on other cars...Firebirds, i think??

    Again...thanks and when i get the car i will post and let you all "have a look"!!

    Trevor....

  8. #48
    Member jagfan93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    159

    Yellow
    02 CETA#732

    PontiacGuy can you run mine too?

    Quote Originally Posted by PontiacGuy View Post
    Yes, 2G2FV22G8Y2149224 is real. It should be Silver, T-Tops, Auto. I have come up with some old data from American Sunroof and I am trying to start answering these kinds of questions. By the way, ASC converted the car on Feb. 25th, 2000.

    PontiacGuy
    @ American Sunroof
    Hi PontiacGuy, can you give me the ASC data for my car too =
    2G2FV32G222128110.

  9. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    4

    dunno
    96 TA

    Hi, Could you please check mine to see what options, and if its a WS6? Thank you

    2G2FV22P0T2211112

  10. #50
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by tawd77 View Post
    Hi, Could you please check mine to see what options, and if its a WS6? Thank you

    2G2FV22P0T2211112
    check your driver side door. when you open it, it has a sticker with a bunch of codes on it, one code will be WS6.

  11. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    4

    dunno
    96 TA

    Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    check your driver side door. when you open it, it has a sticker with a bunch of codes on it, one code will be WS6.
    I dont have the car, just the drivetrain from a car with that VIN.

  12. #52
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by tawd77 View Post
    I dont have the car, just the drivetrain from a car with that VIN.

    UB3 CLUSTER,INSTRUMENT(OIL,COOLANT TEMPERATURE,VOLTMETER,TACHOMETER,TRIP ODOMETER) GA(UB3)

    UK3 ELECTRONIC SYSTEM,ACCESSORY CONTROL ELEK ACSRY CONT SYS(UK3)

    U75 ANTENNA,POWER(CHROME) PWR ANT(EXPORT)(U75)
    ANTENNA,POWER(CHROME) PWR ANT(U75)

    VM3 LABEL INFORMATION CONSUMER, CONTAINS BPR IMP STANDARD FOR FRT 5 MPH & RR 5 MPH 5 MPH BUMPER INFO LABEL(VM3)

    V73 VEHICLE STATEMENT - US/CANADA US/CANADA VEHICLE STATEMENT(V73)

    WS6 PERFORMANCE PACKAGE,SPECIAL(MERCHANDISING OPTION) SPECIAL PERFORMANCE PKG(WS6)
    WS9 MODEL CONVERSION FORMULA(MERCHANDISING OPTION) FORMULA(WS9)

    W55 ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM OPYION E ENTERTAINMENT SYS OPT E(W55)

    Y82 TRANS AM PKG BASE(MERCHANDISING OPTION) PKG,TRANS AM BASE(Y82)

    1SA PACKAGE-OPTION 01 (1SA)

    48Q MOLDING COLOR DK YELLOW GREEN MET (91) (48Q)

    48U EXTERIOR COLOR,PRIMARY (48U)
    EXTERIOR COLOR,PRIMARY,BLACK EMERALD MET (48U)
    EXTERIOR COLOR,PRIMARY,DK YELLOW GREEN METALLIC (48U)

    52I INTERIOR TRIM LIGHT NEUTRAL (52I)

    522 TRIM COMBINATION - LEATHER, NEUTRAL (522)

    6AB SPRING COMPTR SELECT FRT LH SUSP(6AB)

    7AB SPRING COMPTR SEL FRT RH SUSP(7AB)

    8HS COMPONENT RR LH COMPUTER SEL SUSP (8HS) SUSP(8HS)

    9HS COMPONENT RR RH COMPUTER SEL SUSP (9HS) SUSP(9HS)

    AAA Unk.
    AH3 ADJUSTER,SEAT,4-WAY MANUAL,DRIVER 4-WAY MAN D/SEAT ADJR(AH3)

    AK5 RESTRAINT SYSTEM,FRONT SEAT,INFLATABLE,DRIVER AND PASSENGER DRIVER & PASS F/SEAT INFL RST SYS(AK5)

    AQ9 SEAT,FRONT BUCKET,DRIVER,PASSENGER,RECLINING RECL FRT BKT ST,LUXURY(AQ9)

    AU0 LOCK CONTROL,REMOTE ENTRY(KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM) REMOTE ENTRY LK CONT(AU0)

    AU3 LOCK,SIDE DOOR,ELECTRIC ELEC S/D LK(AU3)

    A31 WINDOW,ELECTRIC OPERATED,SIDE ELEC SI WDO(A31)

    B35 COVERING,FLOOR MATS,REAR,CARPETED INSERT(COLOR COORDINATED) RR CPT INS FLR MATS(B35)

    B84 ORNAMENTATION,EXTERIOR,BODY SIDE MOLDING BODY SI MLDG(B84)

    CC1 ROOF,HATCH,REMOVABLE PANELS,GLASS HATCH RF(CC1)

    C49 DEFOGGER,REAR WINDOW,ELECTRIC ELEC RR WDO DEFG(C49)

    C60 AIR CONDITIONER,FRONT,MANUAL CONTROLS A/C MAN CONT(C60)

    DE4 SUNSHADE,REMOVABLE HATCH ROOF HATCH RF S/S(DE4)

    DG7 MIRROR,OUTSIDE,RH & LH REMOTE CONTROL,ELECTRIC(PAINTED) O/S ELEC R/CON PAINTED MIR(DG7)

    DL5 DECAL ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION ROADSIDE SERVICE INFO DECAL(DL5)

    FE2 SUSPENSION SYSTEM,RIDE AND HANDLING RIDE & HANDLING SUSP(FE2)

    FE9 FEDERAL EMISSION CERTIFICATION FED EMIS(FE9)

    GU6 AXLE,REAR,3.42 RATIO 3.42R(GU6)

    G80 AXLE,REAR,POSITRACTION,LIMITED SLIP POSITRACTION L/SLIP R/AXL(G80)

    IL2 TRIM,INTERIOR DESIGN (IL2)

    J65 BRAKE SYSTEM,POWER,FRONT AND REAR DISC 4-WHL DISC BRK(J65)

    KG9 GENERATOR,140 AMPERE 140 AMP(KG9)

    K34 CRUISE CONTROL,AUTOMATIC,ELECTRONIC CRCONT(K34)

    LT1 ENGINE-GAS, 8 CYL, 5.7L(5.7P),MFI,HO 5.7P(LT1)

    MM6 TRANSMISSION MAN 6 SPD, BORG WARNER, 85MM, 1ST 2.66, 6TH 0.50, O/D 6-SPD M/TRANS(MM6)

    MN6 TRANSMISSION,MANUAL 6-SPEED PROVISIONS(MERCHANDISING OPTION) 6-SPD M/TRANS PROVISIONS(MN6)

    NF2 EMISSION SYSTEM,FEDERAL,TIER 1 FED EMIS SYS(NF2)

    NG5 REGISTRATION EMISSION, CERTIFICATION, FIFTY STATE (50) FIFTY STATE U.S. EMIS(NG5)

    NP5 STEERING WHEEL,LEATHER WRAPPED LEATHER WRAPPED STRG WHL(NP5)

    N66 WHEEL,STYLED ALUMINUM STYLED WHEEL ALUM(N66)

    PBT Unk.
    QD6 Unk.
    QFK Unk.
    R7N Unk.
    R8V Unk.
    STE PLANT CODE- ST THERESE, PQ, GM OF CANADA ST THERESE,GM OF CANADA PLANT CODE(STE)

    T43 SPOILER,REAR RR SPLR(T43)

    T96 LAMP,FRONT FOG FRT FOG LP(T96)
    LAMP,FRONT FOG(USED WITH TOURING YP6) FRT FOG LP(T96)

  13. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    4

    dunno
    96 TA

    Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    UB3 CLUSTER,INSTRUMENT(OIL,COOLANT TEMPERATURE,VOLTMETER,TACHOMETER,TRIP ODOMETER) GA(UB3)

    UK3 ELECTRONIC SYSTEM,ACCESSORY CONTROL ELEK ACSRY CONT SYS(UK3)

    U75 ANTENNA,POWER(CHROME) PWR ANT(EXPORT)(U75)
    ANTENNA,POWER(CHROME) PWR ANT(U75)

    VM3 LABEL INFORMATION CONSUMER, CONTAINS BPR IMP STANDARD FOR FRT 5 MPH & RR 5 MPH 5 MPH BUMPER INFO LABEL(VM3)

    V73 VEHICLE STATEMENT - US/CANADA US/CANADA VEHICLE STATEMENT(V73)

    WS6 PERFORMANCE PACKAGE,SPECIAL(MERCHANDISING OPTION) SPECIAL PERFORMANCE PKG(WS6)
    WS9 MODEL CONVERSION FORMULA(MERCHANDISING OPTION) FORMULA(WS9)

    W55 ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM OPYION E ENTERTAINMENT SYS OPT E(W55)

    Y82 TRANS AM PKG BASE(MERCHANDISING OPTION) PKG,TRANS AM BASE(Y82)

    1SA PACKAGE-OPTION 01 (1SA)

    48Q MOLDING COLOR DK YELLOW GREEN MET (91) (48Q)

    48U EXTERIOR COLOR,PRIMARY (48U)
    EXTERIOR COLOR,PRIMARY,BLACK EMERALD MET (48U)
    EXTERIOR COLOR,PRIMARY,DK YELLOW GREEN METALLIC (48U)

    52I INTERIOR TRIM LIGHT NEUTRAL (52I)

    522 TRIM COMBINATION - LEATHER, NEUTRAL (522)

    6AB SPRING COMPTR SELECT FRT LH SUSP(6AB)

    7AB SPRING COMPTR SEL FRT RH SUSP(7AB)

    8HS COMPONENT RR LH COMPUTER SEL SUSP (8HS) SUSP(8HS)

    9HS COMPONENT RR RH COMPUTER SEL SUSP (9HS) SUSP(9HS)

    AAA Unk.
    AH3 ADJUSTER,SEAT,4-WAY MANUAL,DRIVER 4-WAY MAN D/SEAT ADJR(AH3)

    AK5 RESTRAINT SYSTEM,FRONT SEAT,INFLATABLE,DRIVER AND PASSENGER DRIVER & PASS F/SEAT INFL RST SYS(AK5)

    AQ9 SEAT,FRONT BUCKET,DRIVER,PASSENGER,RECLINING RECL FRT BKT ST,LUXURY(AQ9)

    AU0 LOCK CONTROL,REMOTE ENTRY(KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM) REMOTE ENTRY LK CONT(AU0)

    AU3 LOCK,SIDE DOOR,ELECTRIC ELEC S/D LK(AU3)

    A31 WINDOW,ELECTRIC OPERATED,SIDE ELEC SI WDO(A31)

    B35 COVERING,FLOOR MATS,REAR,CARPETED INSERT(COLOR COORDINATED) RR CPT INS FLR MATS(B35)

    B84 ORNAMENTATION,EXTERIOR,BODY SIDE MOLDING BODY SI MLDG(B84)

    CC1 ROOF,HATCH,REMOVABLE PANELS,GLASS HATCH RF(CC1)

    C49 DEFOGGER,REAR WINDOW,ELECTRIC ELEC RR WDO DEFG(C49)

    C60 AIR CONDITIONER,FRONT,MANUAL CONTROLS A/C MAN CONT(C60)

    DE4 SUNSHADE,REMOVABLE HATCH ROOF HATCH RF S/S(DE4)

    DG7 MIRROR,OUTSIDE,RH & LH REMOTE CONTROL,ELECTRIC(PAINTED) O/S ELEC R/CON PAINTED MIR(DG7)

    DL5 DECAL ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION ROADSIDE SERVICE INFO DECAL(DL5)

    FE2 SUSPENSION SYSTEM,RIDE AND HANDLING RIDE & HANDLING SUSP(FE2)

    FE9 FEDERAL EMISSION CERTIFICATION FED EMIS(FE9)

    GU6 AXLE,REAR,3.42 RATIO 3.42R(GU6)

    G80 AXLE,REAR,POSITRACTION,LIMITED SLIP POSITRACTION L/SLIP R/AXL(G80)

    IL2 TRIM,INTERIOR DESIGN (IL2)

    J65 BRAKE SYSTEM,POWER,FRONT AND REAR DISC 4-WHL DISC BRK(J65)

    KG9 GENERATOR,140 AMPERE 140 AMP(KG9)

    K34 CRUISE CONTROL,AUTOMATIC,ELECTRONIC CRCONT(K34)

    LT1 ENGINE-GAS, 8 CYL, 5.7L(5.7P),MFI,HO 5.7P(LT1)

    MM6 TRANSMISSION MAN 6 SPD, BORG WARNER, 85MM, 1ST 2.66, 6TH 0.50, O/D 6-SPD M/TRANS(MM6)

    MN6 TRANSMISSION,MANUAL 6-SPEED PROVISIONS(MERCHANDISING OPTION) 6-SPD M/TRANS PROVISIONS(MN6)

    NF2 EMISSION SYSTEM,FEDERAL,TIER 1 FED EMIS SYS(NF2)

    NG5 REGISTRATION EMISSION, CERTIFICATION, FIFTY STATE (50) FIFTY STATE U.S. EMIS(NG5)

    NP5 STEERING WHEEL,LEATHER WRAPPED LEATHER WRAPPED STRG WHL(NP5)

    N66 WHEEL,STYLED ALUMINUM STYLED WHEEL ALUM(N66)

    PBT Unk.
    QD6 Unk.
    QFK Unk.
    R7N Unk.
    R8V Unk.
    STE PLANT CODE- ST THERESE, PQ, GM OF CANADA ST THERESE,GM OF CANADA PLANT CODE(STE)

    T43 SPOILER,REAR RR SPLR(T43)

    T96 LAMP,FRONT FOG FRT FOG LP(T96)
    LAMP,FRONT FOG(USED WITH TOURING YP6) FRT FOG LP(T96)
    Thank you VERY much!!!!!

  14. #54
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    5
    1997 Formula WS6

    I was researching a WS6 that I am going to buy and found this site. What a great wealth of information there is here!

    I was wondering if anybody could help me determine if I'm buying a genuine WS6 or not? I've never heard of a WS6 before I found this one. I was looking for either a TA or a Z28 for my son and came across what the dealer is calling a WS6...drove it...loved it...and put a deposit on it till my mechanic can check it out.

    Vin:2G2FV22PXV2205921
    I'm going to post some pictures that may hopefully help. Thank you!










  15. #55
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    5
    1997 Formula WS6

    Also....they advertised it as a 1997 WS6....I'm not up on all the years and what they look like but the front end doesn't look like a 97 to me....wtf? Am I crazy?

  16. #56
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by new_ws6_guy View Post
    Also....they advertised it as a 1997 WS6....I'm not up on all the years and what they look like but the front end doesn't look like a 97 to me....wtf? Am I crazy?
    Vehicle: FIREBIRD 2 DR
    Year: 1997
    Build Date: 1996-09-13

    UA6 THEFT DETERRENT SYSTEM ANTI-THEFT(UA6)
    9,571
    UB3 CLUSTER,INSTRUMENT(OIL,COOLANT TEMPERATURE,VOLTMETER,TACHOMETER,TRIP ODOMETER) GA(UB3)
    27,775
    U75 ANTENNA,POWER(CHROME) PWR ANT(U75)
    13,203
    VK3 LICENSE PLATE,FRONT MOUNTING PACKAGE FRT LIC PLT MTG PKG(VK3)
    20,789
    VM3 LABEL INFORMATION CONSUMER, CONTAINS BPR IMP STANDARD FOR FRT 5 MPH & RR 5 MPH 5 MPH BUMPER INFO LABEL(VM3)
    23,817
    V73 VEHICLE STATEMENT - US/CANADA US/CANADA VEHICLE STATEMENT(V73)
    27,538
    WS6 PERFORMANCE PACKAGE,SPECIAL(MERCHANDISING OPTION) SPECIAL PERFORMANCE PKG(WS6)
    3,371
    WS9 MODEL CONVERSION FORMULA(MERCHANDISING OPTION) FORMULA(WS9)
    11,411
    W53 ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM OPYION C ENTERTAINMENT SYS OPT C(W53)
    10,343
    W66 FORMULA OPTION(MERCHANDISING OPTION) FORMULA(W66)
    2,716
    1SA PACKAGE-OPTION 01 (1SA)
    12,835
    48U EXTERIOR COLOR,PRIMARY (48U)
    EXTERIOR COLOR,PRIMARY,BLACK EMERALD MET (48U)
    EXTERIOR COLOR,PRIMARY,DK YELLOW GREEN METALLIC (48U)
    2,419
    52B TRIM COMBINATION CLOTH, LT NEUTRAL (52B)
    3,027
    52I INTERIOR TRIM LIGHT NEUTRAL (52I)
    4,598
    6AA SPRING COMPTR SELECT FRT LH SUSP(6AA)
    6
    7AA SPRING COMPTR SELECT FRT RH SUSP(7AA)
    6
    8HR COMPONENT RR LH COMPUTER SEL SUSP (8HR) SUSP(8HR)
    458
    9HR COMPONENT RR RH COMPUTER SEL SUSP (9HR) SUSP(9HR)
    458
    AAA Unk. 26,440
    AG1 ADJUSTER FRT ST POWER, MULTI-DIRECTIONAL, DRIVER MULTI-DIRECTIONAL PWR D/SEAT ADJR(AG1)
    3,259
    AK5 RESTRAINT SYSTEM,FRONT SEAT,INFLATABLE PASS SI INFL RST SYS(AK5)
    RESTRAINT SYSTEM,FRONT SEAT,INFLATABLE,DRIVER AND PASSENGER DRIVER & PASS F/SEAT INFL RST SYS(AK5)
    27,775
    AR9 SEAT,FRONT BUCKET,DRIVER,PASSENGER,MANUAL RECLINING(EUROPEAN STYLE) MAN RECL FRT BKT ST,DELUXE(AR9)
    19,915
    AU0 LOCK CONTROL,REMOTE ENTRY(KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM) REMOTE ENTRY LK CONT(AU0)
    18,133
    AU3 LOCK,SIDE DOOR,ELECTRIC ELEC S/D LK(AU3)
    25,089
    A31 WINDOW,ELECTRIC OPERATED,SIDE ELEC SI WDO(A31)
    WINDOW,POWER OPERATED,ALL DOORS PWR WINDOWS(A31)
    24,745
    C49 DEFOGGER,REAR WINDOW,ELECTRIC ELEC RR WDO DEFG(C49)
    25,584
    C60 AIR CONDITIONER,FRONT,MANUAL CONTROLS A/C MAN CONT(C60)
    27,775
    DG7 MIRROR,OUTSIDE,RH & LH REMOTE CONTROL,ELECTRIC(PAINTED) O/S ELEC R/CON PAINTED MIR(DG7)
    24,508
    DL5 DECAL ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION ROADSIDE SERVICE INFO DECAL(DL5)
    26,440
    FE2 SUSPENSION SYSTEM,RIDE AND HANDLING RIDE & HANDLING SUSP(FE2)
    11,411
    FE9 FEDERAL EMISSION CERTIFICATION FED EMIS(FE9)
    24,874
    GU6 AXLE,REAR,3.42 RATIO 3.42R(GU6)
    7,720
    G80 AXLE,REAR,POSITRACTION,LIMITED SLIP POSITRACTION L/SLIP R/AXL(G80)
    15,688
    IPB TRIM,INTERIOR DESIGN (IPB)
    19,321
    J65 BRAKE SYSTEM,POWER,FRONT AND REAR DISC 4-WHL DISC BRK(J65)
    15,688
    KG9 GENERATOR,140 AMPERE 140 AMP(KG9)
    11,411
    LT1 ENGINE-GAS, 8 CYL, 5.7L(5.7P),MFI,HO 5.7P(LT1)
    11,411
    MM6 TRANSMISSION MAN 6 SPD, BORG WARNER, 85MM, 1ST 2.66, 6TH 0.50, O/D 6-SPD M/TRANS(MM6)
    3,926
    MN6 TRANSMISSION,MANUAL 6-SPEED PROVISIONS(MERCHANDISING OPTION) 6-SPD M/TRANS PROVISIONS(MN6)
    3,933
    NF2 EMISSION SYSTEM,FEDERAL,TIER 1 FED EMIS SYS(NF2)
    24,874
    N36 STEERING WHEEL,SPORT-4 SPOKES SPORT STRG WHL(N36)
    12,074
    N66 WHEEL,STYLED ALUMINUM STYLED WHEEL ALUM(N66)
    3,371
    PBT Unk. 3,371
    QFK Unk. 3,371
    R7N Unk. 21,467
    R8V Unk. 3,108
    R9Z Unk. 2,761
    STE PLANT CODE- ST THERESE, PQ, GM OF CANADA ST THERESE,GM OF CANADA PLANT CODE(STE)
    27,775
    T78 HEADLAMPS CONTROL DELETE T78)

    wow, this is a real Lt1 Formula WS6, very rare, and the front end is correct for a 1997, (1993-1997 v6 and Formula Firebirds had this front clip)

  17. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    5
    1997 Formula WS6

    Thank you very much for that quick response Justin!!

    So $3750 is a good price for that car you think?

  18. #58
    Member Firebird Phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STL Area, Illinois Side
    Posts
    519

    Black
    1995 Firebird

    Quote Originally Posted by Aetos View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys.
    Here are pictures of the car.
    It's a '98 with 49k miles and they're asking $14,999
    Anything look odd/out of place on the car? (other than a blurry back pic :/)
    It does seem to have the rear end ws6 badge, but those are pretty easy to duplicate.

    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Am I the only one who noticed the front turn signal is a rear red one, and not amber? Kinda odd...

  19. #59
    Junior Member 02fhc009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stouffville, On.
    Posts
    9

    Silver
    2002 Firehawk

    Good eye! Could just be a burnt out and blackened bulb making the lens look darker... just being optimistic.

  20. #60
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by new_ws6_guy View Post
    Thank you very much for that quick response Justin!!

    So $3750 is a good price for that car you think?
    from a dealorship that seems low, and an LT1 WS6 Formula is the rarest of all WS6 fourth gens, i would have to see it in person/drive it to know how much I would be willing to pay for it though,

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - Cam-Only Rocket
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 06:50 AM
  2. vin check WS6??
    By speedydog in forum General Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 01:58 PM
  3. Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Mass Air Flow Sensor MAF $57.00
    By arcaidy in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 04:05 PM
  4. 2002 WS6 Black on Black for sale IL. pics inside
    By narc in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 05:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •