Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Help! Is my car worth it?

This is a discussion on Help! Is my car worth it? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by needls1again Dealers here in Houston are selling stock- lightly modded t/a's from 11-15k ( at least they're ...

red
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by needls1again View Post
    Dealers here in Houston are selling stock- lightly modded t/a's from 11-15k ( at least they're trying to anyway)... A member on this site sold his lightly modded ws6 for $11xxx here in Houston as well. There's also a guy down the street from me with 2 lightly modded t/a's and he's askin $13xxx for one and $14xxx for the other. Hell, there's a guy on craigslist sellin a 99 formula with a rod through the block for $4500. I'm sure these cars will sell for close to what they're askin. Houston is prime for these cars it seems.
    Thanks for the heads up... So far I have been getting alot of trade offer but I havent set the car out to be looked at yet. I am in no rush besides everyone keeps telling me to keep it at my house lol. I figure 10k is more than reasonable, a few guys around here are selling their trans am with 75-85k miles for 12-14k

red
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

UPDATE: So I have had my car posted for 24 hours and I have had 3 trade offers including a 85 corvette completely rebuilt from the looks of it, a 1998 black camaro with 55k miles on it but there is a dent from a baseball I believe, and a 02 1500 dodge 4x4. Everyone wants to trade me for my car but I havent got any calls or cash offers yet but this is only day one and i havent even put the car in the place where I usually sell my cars, which always does well because of traffic

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by smkn gts View Post
    UPDATE: So I have had my car posted for 24 hours and I have had 3 trade offers including a 85 corvette completely rebuilt from the looks of it, a 1998 black camaro with 55k miles on it but there is a dent from a baseball I believe, and a 02 1500 dodge 4x4. Everyone wants to trade me for my car but I havent got any calls or cash offers yet but this is only day one and i havent even put the car in the place where I usually sell my cars, which always does well because of traffic
    i would thumbs down all those offers, theres better stuff to be had....

red
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

I agree I prefer cash

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information