Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

has anyone ever tried this

This is a discussion on has anyone ever tried this within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; gay...

Black
    1996 Trans Am

gay

both red
    1998 Z28 - 1991 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by davidws62000 View Post
    if you want a rice burner trans am why dont you go ahead and put fuking spinners and neon lights underneath
    I have seen 22" wheels w/ spinners on a z28. Awful...

navy blue metallic
    2000 trans am ws6

your either black or a mexican if you put either 22's spinners or lambo doors on a mustang or trans am, as a matter of fact my friend in fl told me some black guy put actual hundred dollar bills on his car and got the painted into the car, i dont know how dumb you could be c'mon ppl what are you trying to prove here, no american car needs lambos its just retarted maybe your not ready for an fbody if your gonna do this shit. stick with your grandmas civic. not trying to offened any one here but im just sick of seeing crap on the streets that doesnt make since and just gets you laughed at.

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

your either black or a mexican if you put either 22's spinners or lambo doors on a mustang or trans am.

Anyone can over accessorize a car, and make it look like crap.

Flame Red / Orange Custom
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 2000dreambird View Post
    has anyone here ever put scissor doors on a 4th gen im interested in a set but wanna know what someone thats tried it thinks http://www.scissor-doors.com/pontiac.php
    here is one

Hey I say do it if ya want its your car but almost everyone with a F-body will probably give you crap about it
    98 Trans Am Custom Paint, Ghost Skuls On Racing Stripe + Custom Front Lip, :MODs Tubular K-member, Tubular Upper and lower A-arms, Tubular Control Arms, 4:10's, Cam L-.567/.575 D@.05-.212/.218,1.85 Roller Rockers, P&P Heads, ARH Headers & HF Cats & Y-Pipe, SLP loudmouth catback, +'s

silver/black
    00 trans am,SLP,Ws6

Quote Originally Posted by Customta98 View Post
    here is one Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Hey I say do it if ya want its your car but almost everyone with a F-body will probably give you crap about it
    What kit did you use for yours it looks kick ass and how did you get the firebird off the back plastic between the tail lights

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

Click for full size
    I remember that issue. The 5" exhaust tips are sweet. I did 't even notice the doors.

white
    2000 Z28

your either black or a mexican if you put either 22's spinners or lambo doors on a mustang or trans am, as a matter of fact my friend in fl told me some black guy put actual hundred dollar bills on his car and got the painted into the car, i dont know how dumb you could be c'mon ppl what are you trying to prove here, no american car needs lambos its just retarted maybe your not ready for an fbody if your gonna do this shit. stick with your grandmas civic. not trying to offened any one here but im just sick of seeing crap on the streets that doesnt make since and just gets you laughed at.
    race has absolutely nothing to do with it. trust me on that. but as for the doors. i couldnt see myself doing that with any of my cars. i like the mild look. subtle changes is what does it for me. most people wont notice my little differences unless they know about that type of car.

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

What kit did you use for yours it looks kick ass and how did you get the firebird off the back plastic between the tail lights
    It's from a Pontiac Peformance magazine. I can't remember which issue, it's lyng around here somewhere...

2000 Camaro B4C

yikes! defiantly a no go

1998 Trans Am

Oh this is not my Trans Am just one I found on >>High Performance Pontiac, as for the removal of the bird all it is, is a decal you can use a eraser wheel to remove it they are like 15-20 bucks at a auto-body supply shop. Oh and the panel between your tail lights is called a filler panel just FYI.

silver/black
    00 trans am,SLP,Ws6

Oh this is not my Trans Am just one I found on >>High Performance Pontiac, as for the removal of the bird all it is, is a decal you can use a eraser wheel to remove it they are like 15-20 bucks at a auto-body supply shop. Oh and the panel between your tail lights is called a filler panel just FYI.
    its not a vinyl its painted on

1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 00z28bubba View Post
    race has absolutely nothing to do with it. trust me on that. but as for the doors. i couldnt see myself doing that with any of my cars. i like the mild look. subtle changes is what does it for me. most people wont notice my little differences unless they know about that type of car.
    Im with ya there it's always the small details that make a car look awesome. Not a big flashy wing or hood or doors. However that is just how I feel.

1998 Trans Am

its not a vinyl its painted on
    mine was not painted, it looked like it but its not and you can also just sand It off (with like 600 grit) and repaint the filler panel black after primer that is.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

This should be enough of an answer...

Mystic Teal
    1998 Firebird

Click for full size
    I don't care what yall other guys say, this trans am looks sweet, doors and all. He's got ground effects on it, that doesn't make it look like a ricer. He's got huge exhaust tips on it, that doesn't make it look like a ricer. He's got lambo doors on it, that doesn't make it look like a ricer. Once again though, it's all about the guy's preference who is driving the car, so I suggest that since it is your car, you can do whatever you want with it.
    1998 Firebird, 17" chrome ZR1 rims, 275s front and back, magnaflow exhaust, LED green accents on exterior, blue neon accents in interior, new Sony sound system; replaced all stock speakers, two 12s, two tweeters, Xplod 1600 watt amp, and Xplod radio head unit

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Trans am ws6

i agree with everyone here dont do that...... horrible idea

2011 Prius

Sucide doors would be sick,

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6

I'm just going to get a NASCAR net and say f**k the doors all together.

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

you will get a lot of wind noise as the doors will no longer stay completely shut while driving they may leak too remember our cars twist and flex so do the doors and if you hit a good bump at speed the door may open + pepole will constantly give you shit for it maybe even try to beat your ass for desicrating an fbody but then again the crazy purists are hard to find

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information